2.

Soshi Bond 2.0

“Urgh” Taeyeon shouted throwing her phone across the room.

“Straight back at you” Tiffany retorted picking up the older girl’s phone relieved to see it hadn’t broken. “What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m bored” Taeyeon replied sighing deeply.

“Let’s go out then” Tiffany answered smiling at her best friend.

 

Girls’ Generation were currently in Japan. It had been a rough couple of weeks preparing new music and getting ready for a Japanese tour. It was currently just the two girls in the dorm. The other members, in groups and some alone, had departed from the dorm.

“And do what exactly?” Taeyeon questioned looking up to the excited face of Soshi’s pink monster.

“Ooo I know” Tiffany replied after a moment of thinking, an evil grin coming onto her face.

 

It had taken Tiffany a while to convince Girls’ Generations leader to trust her. It had taken even longer to get her to come out of the dorm without knowing the destination. It had been difficult hailing a cab with her limited Japanese, while being a secretive as possible.

Taeyeon’s suspicions seemed to grow the further they got from the dorm. Tiffany’s smile only grew when Taeyeon failed to guess the place they were going.

 

“Disneyland?” Taeyeon questioned, her eyebrows arched.

“O come on” Tiffany pleaded rolling her eyes “We wanted to come her for ages”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t suppress her inner child any longer. She couldn’t help but be grateful for how much Tiffany knew her. They had been living together for so long it wasn’t surprising. When they first met each other Taeyeon hadn’t expected the two to become so close. They were from two different cultures. Tiffany had grown up in the US and Taeyeon in Korea. There had never been two more different people. But somehow they had just clicked. Even when they argued, they couldn’t stop talking for long. They were like two halves of the same person sometimes.

 

“Let’s go to the shop first” Taeyeon shouted as she ran, a massive smile gracing her face.

 

Tiffany’s laugh bubbled from within her.

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon wait for me”