1.

Soshi Bond 2.0

Tiffany was having a bad day. Actually, that was an understatement. Tiffany was having one of the worst days she had in a while.

She didn’t want to be here in the airport heading back to Japan. That wasn’t to say she didn’t love her job. Far from it. She loved being a member so Girls’ Generation. The eight girls who were her members who had become more than just her co-workers. The eight girls who were now her sisters, her rocks. She loved performing around the world around in front of the groups amazing fans. But she was tired.

For the past few weeks she felt as if she had been living at an airport. The flying back and forth between Korea and Japan was having a strain on more than just her wardrobe. The hectic schedules had made her both mentally drained and physically ill.

A part of her wanted to complain, wanted to refuse to work until she was better, wanted to become the child she was on the inside and throw a hissy fit until she got her own way. But another part of her, the more mature part, knew she couldn’t. She had to be there for her members and for the fans. She also knew she wasn’t the only one who was drained, her eight sisters had the same crazy schedule she had but they weren’t complaining.

“Unnie” Seohyun called coming alongside the older female.

Tiffany tried to smile, she was happy her sunglasses blocked the majority of her face. Her dark circles were protected from the watchful eye of the paparazzi.

Seohyun wasn’t fooled though. She had been worried about Tiffany since they had arrived at the airport. The usually bubbly girl was quiet. She knew all the members were tired, their schedule had been the busiest it had been in a while, but it seemed to be effecting Tiffany more than anyone else. For all Tiffany’s loudness, she was still quite reserved. Seohyun knew that in Tiffany’s mind she saw complaining to them as burdening them but the other girls didn’t see it that way.

Seohyun wrapped one arm around Tiffany’s shoulder pulling her into her and she used the other arm to pull Tiffany in close, a smile spread on her lips as Tiffany mumbled under her breath.

“It’s okay Unnie” Seohyun whispered to her.

Tiffany would be forever grateful for her sisters. Seohyun had been there for her on more than one occasion. The youngest, but most mature, of all her sisters.

They continued to walk through the airport, Seohyun’s arm securely around the older girls shoulder.