two

Moonlight

Fluttering heartbeats. 

Lee Hyukjae made a small gasp when he felt something, or rather someone, came in contact with his hand. He looked back and saw him. 

Him, Lee Donghae. The mysterious guy he has been watching from afar. The same guy who must have been in the library as much as he does. They locked eyes for a few seconds and Hyukjae could certainly feel an onset of a blush forming on his cheeks. 

He tried to look away but found that he couldn't. There was something on how the way their eyes connected and the way his heart fluttered which made him stop. 

But alas Donghae broke the stare and coolly walked ahead towards another aisle.

The sight of that back turned to him pulled an unnecessary string in his head and made him come after the male. 

"U-uhm. Excuse me!" 

The male stopped walking but still with his back turned. Hyukjae expected that he would be ignored but to his surprise the handsome male turned back to him his eyes showing slight interest to him.

"I-I... uhm.." he struggled to put his train of thought back together but his mind is completely blank. He wanted to just disappear from the face of the earth and never to face this guy. This embarassment is too much.

But still Donghae's gaze is kept on him and somehow he felt himself to say something. Anything. 

"I- I like you!" he squeaked out, belatedly realizing what he had just said. 

Hyukjae flushed a deeper pink and struggled to apologize while bowing, 90 degrees and all,.but all that came out were incomprehensible stuttering.

But then he felt a strong warm hand on his head, ruffling his hair softly. He slowly looked up and found out that it was Donghae. It is Lee Donghae.

"Thank you." and there was it. A hint of a faint smile on that normally stoic face which made Hyukjae's heart beat even faster. 

Hyukjae had made him smile, even just for a bit.

But the warm hand was gone before he could say anything and Donghae was walking away again. 

But this time, Hyukjae felt that this will be the good start of something. 

 


A/N: oops. uhm so if you were confused this is a flashback. ^^V anyway I will try to hopefully finish the whole plot I had in mind. And updates will come in drabble form which would be really, really short. Sorry. Plus I have school and well I hope you get the point. saranghaeyo. thank you for reading this. *sends virtual hugs*