one

Moonlight

He is my first love. 

Disregarding the fact that we are both males and that he might not even know my entire existence I just can't help myself from falling in love with him. 

We share the same passion, books. I wish to say that it was what had brought us together but all I can say is that it was what made me notice him. 

He reads different kinds of books everyday. Then he woud always sit on the farthest corner of the library, near the window. He would stay there until the personnel calls and comes to lock the door.

He is good looking. Stoic eyes that seemed expressionless. His tie is gone and blazer ed. His black hair shadowing his eyes which makes him more aloof. 

At first it was just mere curiosity. A mere observation of a familiar face in the library. But before I knew it I had attuned myself to his presence, cool and calm. I had started noticing small changes in his mood, sometimes good mostly bad. Somehow I found myself completely and utterly in love with him.

That was when I tried to find out his name. It was not a hard task, I only needed to borrow the books he had read and see his name written in the library card.

His name is..

 

Lee Hyukjae woke up from a very vivid dream. He blink his eyes into consciousness and tried to adjust his eyes from the light. 

What the hell was that. He thought as he sat up and scratched his head in annoyance.

There is no need on relieving someone you had clearly tried to forget for the last 10 years. I can't even remeber his face nor his name. 

But then why was he dreaming about him all of a sudden?

Hyukjae would like to blame it on the folly of youth.


Ohmyfreakinghell and I thought I'm done with my writers block. 330+ words waeeeee?

Oops idek.

And if you happen to notice its teeny tiny resemblance to sekai ichi hatsukoi then banzai! you're great. 짱!! but seriously i cannot with that anime. /squeals/