Sugar Baby

Sugar Baby


     "What do you want to watch?" Tiffany said from the home theater couch. "Umm," hollered Taeyeon from inside the kitchen. "Nothing scary," Tiffany interrupted, causing Taeyeon to laugh heartily. "I know. Babies don't like scary things," Taeyeon teased. "I'm not a baby!" Tiffany said, busily looking through their movie cabinet. "Tae, can we watch The Notebook?" Taeyeon shut the fridge and brought a cold tub of ice cream and two spoons over to the couch. "I guess I have no choice," Taeyeon said with a sigh. "Hehe, I love you~" Tiffany said as her eyes disappeared. 

     Taeyeon laid down on the couch and Tiffany sat near her feet. "Come here," Taeyeon said, gesturing Tiffany to lie on top of her. "Aww, you wanna cuddle!" Tiffany exclaimed, settling onto the older girl. Taeyeon scoffed. "No, I want ice cream!" Taeyeon said excitedly as she scooped a spoonful and stuffed it into like a child. Tiffany scoffed back. "Fine, I'll sit over th-" "Hey, you know I want you here. I was only joking~" Taeyeon said as she lovingly kissed Tiffany's forehead. 

     So there they laid, just the two of them alone in their new, fully furnished apartment. Most of the place was decorated Tiffany's way, girly and pink. Especially the kitchen; pink plates, pink polka dotted aprons and mittens, even the ice cream they were eating was pink. But Taeyeon didn't mind. She only cared about the girl she had wrapped in her embrace. The girl crying because of the movie they were watching. Actually, Taeyeon wasn't watching. She didn't like movies much, only action and suspense ones. She fell asleep multiple times but each time she woke up to her lovable girlfriend, still in her arms, still fully engaged in the movie. Taeyeon smiled as she watched tears roll down her emotional girlfriend's cheek. "Why are you crying, you baby!" Tiffany wiped her eyes and sighed "I'm not crying." "The movie is over now," Taeyeon said with a light chuckle. "Aww you're so cute," Taeyeon went on as she fixed Tiffany's hair. Tiffany laid on top of Taeyeon in silence as the two finished the gallon of strawberry icecream. "Last scoop!" Tiffany said excitedly. Before Taeyeon could even ask for half a spoonful, Tiffany greedily stuffed the icecream into and danced in delight. Taeyeon sighed. "Sorry, hehe," Tiffany said as she her lips. "Hey, don't do that," Taeyeon said, turning Tiffany over so they were facing each other. Tiffany blinked innocently, "Do what?" 

     Taeyeon held Tiffany's chin and gently the remaining drips of ice cream off the girl's bottom lip and giggled softly before planting a sweet kiss. "That's my job," Taeyeon said after pulling away. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's chest and chuckled. "You're so dumb." Tiffany made her way off Taeyeon and placed the icecream tub and spoons on their living room table but before she could head to the kitchen, Taeyeon grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back onto the couch. "I fell asleep during the movie. Let's cuddle again~" Taeyeon said, voice full of aegyo. Taeyeon's aegyo always made Tiffany happy, it was so out of character. "You smell good, Tae," Tiffany said softly as she buried her face into Taeyeon's neck. "You taste good," Taeyeon said as she smirked. "Ugh," Tiffany said as she pushed Taeyeon again. "You're so dumb!" The two laughed together as Taeyeon readjusted their position, wanting Tiffany to be as comfortable as possible. "I've missed you," Taeyeon said softly. "What do you mean, Tae?" Taeyeon placed one hand over Tiffany's hip and the other over her arm and rubbed her softly, humming a quiet tune. Tiffany's skin was like silk -- warm, white, smooth silk and it drove Taeyeon even deeper in love every time she came into contact with it. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and smelled her long, dark hair. "I don't know," Taeyeon said. "I just always want to be with you." Tiffany giggled and looked straight into Taeyeon's round, childlike eyes. "You know I love you, right?" Taeyeon couldn't help but smile and hug Tiffany upon hearing those words. "I love you too... So much." Taeyeon replied. 

     Tiffany used her hand and brought it from Taeyeon's stomach to her chest to her cheek, causing the latter to exhale and shiver at her girlfriend's touch. Tiffany smiled seeing her effect on Taeyeon and closed the gap between their faces. The kiss was slow, passionate, and full of desire. Tiffany broke the kiss to breathe but was cut short by the eager Taeyeon, whose hands were all over Tiffany at this point. Tiffany chuckled and her low, y laughter made Taeyeon go crazy, and Tiffany was aware of it all. She'd always do things just to make Taeyeon want her more.

     Tiffany pushed Taeyeon down and moved down her neck, kissing each inch of skin with utter love and care. The older girl naturally sought dominance and grabbed the younger girl's hands and propped her up. Tiffany opened her eyes, body warm, and face red. Taeyeon just stared at the girl who smiled again because she knew her girlfriend was doing everything to control herself. Tiffany sighed ily and brushed through her hair with her fingers, all purposely to drive Taeyeon insane. Taeyeon bit her lip and pressed Tiffany down onto the couch again and the girl's lips. They still tasted like sweet strawberries but more importantly, they tasted like Tiffany. "I love you," Taeyeon said with another wet kiss. Tiffany responded with her own lingering kiss and pointed at the empty tub of ice cream on the table. "Tomorrow, it's my turn."