Chapter 9

Message In a Bottle (Hiatus)

Kwon Seojin

 
  "Oh my God, are you alright?" I asked, letting out a few chuckles. I sat up and scratched my head, feeling my cheeks burn. This is embarrassing. I guess this happens to everyone. "Yeah! I'm fine! I love the floor. I'm just gonna go now. I have to meet up with Baro and the others...see you later!" Sandeul shuffled for his backpack and dashed across the campus to the science building. 
"Such a weird kid." I mumbled to myself. I slung my backpack on my left shoulder and checked my watch. 15 minutes until art starts. I decided to look for Eunae. I took a guess and found her in the library in her usual spot. In the far corner. She had about 3 notebooks and a bunch of worksheets laid out in front of her, scribbling and solving. 
  "Hey" I said as I sat next to her. She stopped what she was doing and faced me. "Oh hi, Seojin. Aren't you supposed to be with Sandeul rehearsing for your audition?" she asked "That ended really quickly though. Let's not talk about that though. What's all this?" I referred to all the clutter In front of her. "Oh, this? Mr. Woo hates me. And I'm doing calculus homework that I haven't turned in yet." I kind of felt bad. "Are you busy, or is Jinyoung a distraction?" She gasped. "No, of course not! Jinyoung's the best thing that's ever happened to me and you know that. I've just been busy. That's all, Jinnie." she smiled before turning back to her work. "Are you sure you don't need any help?" I asked. "Positive. Now go to class!" she said as the bell rang. I gave her the 'hwaiting sign' and she giggled. I stood up and headed to art class.msomewhere along the way, Baro linked his arm with mine.   "So where are we going, Jin-baby?" Oh, Baro. "Art class. You coming?" He winked and I took that as a yes. 
  We entered the room and found a pair of eyes that belonged to someone unpleasant. Woohyun. Oh joy, another class with him. Baro and I took a seat next to each other on one of the elongated tables towards the back of the classroom. The teacher came in and told us to sit down and pull out our sketchbooks and a pencil. I felt a figure sit down next to me. And from the corner of my eye I knew it was Woohyun. As much as I wanted to get away, I couldn't. So I ignored him. I felt Baro nudge my side all of a sudden. "Hey, do you have a pencil?" I pulled one out of my pencil pouch and gave it to him. "Thanks~" he mouthed. 
  The teacher, Ms. Yoo, quickly introduced herself and got to work by making us watch a video about facial features. She said it was our first project due by the end of the semester. Throughout the period, I had to listen to both Baro and Woohyun's remarks and how boring and useless this was. I agreed, which is why I dragged Baro with me and ran out the door as soon as the bell rang. Little did I know, Woohyun followed us. "Hey, Seojin. Can I talk to you?" I didn't bother to turn around and told Baro to walk faster. He didn't though. "What do you want from her?" he faced Woohyun and looked up at him, since he was shorter. "Stay out of this, little guy." He took his cap and held it up, watching Baro struggle to get it from him. "Give it back to him, Woohyun." I said casually. "Fine, whatever you say, Jin-Jin. He gave Baro his cap back. He snatched it from him and pouted as he wore it. Baro came over to whisper in my ear. "You sure you'll be fine here?" I nodded. "Okay. I'll wait for you in the auditorium. Don't be too late. Your audition is today~" He glared at Woohyun before striding to the auditorium.
  "Make it quick, I have another class to get to." I showed no sign of interest in my voice. "look Seojin, I'm sorry for earlier..." he began. The mighty Kang Woohyun is saying sorry to me? "Woohyun-" 
"No, let me finish. I know I've been an pretty much. "Yeah, no kidding" I thought. "Let me make it up to you, okay? Please?" Is he begging? It took a while for me to answer. "Just don't do it again." I patted his shoulder. "See you around." I ran towards the auditorium as fast as I can.
 
Kang Woohyun
"I guess I'll take that as a yes, Jin-Jin."
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: a very boring chapter in my perspective. and really short, too. ( ̄ー ̄) this was just a filler I guess?? I haven't updated in forever, sorry. (Severe writers block )