Chapter 10

Message In a Bottle (Hiatus)

Kwon Seojin

  I ran inside the auditorium and found Sandeul, Baro, and CNU towards the back of the grand room. They weren't really hard to find. They sure did stand out. "Hey" Sandeul greeted. I nodded. "What did Woohyun say?" Baro's eyes begged for answers. "He said he was sorry." They gasped. "Sorry for what?" CNU asked.  "For being an in general." Baro chuckled. "what else did he say?"
"Hmm..he said he would make it up to me." CNU shook his head. "I don't know, Seojin." 
"Just don't trust him." Baro fumed. "If he hurts you, I'll kick his !" Everyone in th front of the room turned around and shushed Baro, making him bury his face with his hat. 
  "Alright, auditions will be held from now until 3:15" Ms Hwang spoke into the microphone. "These are only for people who are auditioning and the last thing we need are distractions." Man, that as pretty harsh. A handful of people, including Baro and CNU headed for the exit. "Wait, guys!" Sandeul yelped. "Where are you guys going, I thought you were auditioning!" he hissed. "We changed our minds..." CNU explained. "We'll meet you guys at the gates! Bye!" Baro tugged CNU out of the door which left me and Sandeul to ourselves. 
I turned to face him. "So, are you ready?" He nodded. Ms. Hwang started calling out names from a clipboard and the audience sat back and watched the peformances. Everyone sat and waited for their turn. Sandeul and I commented quietly under our breaths how bad these people were. Not to be a judge or anything, but they really were. One pair started snapping their fingers and mumbled their words, another kid pissed himself on stage. It's more than that, though. Finally, it was me and Sandeul's turn. We stood up and headed for the stage, being handed mics along the way. I handed Mr. Jin our cd and started to sing
  Most of the girls in the audience watching us glared at me, but I couldn't care less. They cheered for their lovely oppa though. His voice was a little shaky, but I think hardly anyone noticed. Constantly, Sandeul looked into my eyes. He was nervous. I understand how it's normal for everyone but he's more experienced. I smiled at him to let him now he was doing fine and that the sng was almost over. 
When the song finally ended, everyone clapped for us. Or at least just Sandeul. We bowed and handed the mics back and walked off stage.
Lee Junghwan
  She really has a beautiful voice. It's as if I could bathe in it. Bathe? Ok maybe not but I really can't describe how wonderful her voice is. And when she smiled at me. Oh god, she's perfect. She motioned for me to followed her off stage and almost tripped. She grinned a bit and started walking out the door. I followed her, but a bunch of girls surrounded me. "Oppa, you were amazing!" "Are you dating anybody?" "Your voice is daebak!" I nodded at the compliments and saw Seojin look at me, and turned way when our eyes met. Oh man. 
  I got out of the mob thanks to Mr. Jin. "I guess it's pretty obvious who got the part." He said. "Thanks" I said. "But Junghwan, I hope you don't mind. You've been in a lot of performances the previous years. Do you mind giving someone else the part?" It was true. I was pretty well known. I should let someone else have an opportunity to shine. "Sure, I don't mind" He smiled and gave me a pat on the back. "Thanks, Junghwan." I headed for the exit to look for Seojin ans the others
Kwon Seojin
  This was totally expected from him. Ah, but I don't care. He's just Bunnydeul. I met up with CNU, Baro, a hyper Gongchan, and Jinyoung and Eunae holding hands. "Look who's back!" CNU started "How was the audition, Noona?" Gongchan asked. "It was fine" I patted his head. "So, where's Sandeul?" Eunae looked around. "I don't know. I don't care" I mumbled the last part to myself. "Should we go without him, then?" Jinyoung offered. "Yes." Baro and I said the same thing at the same time. We high-fives each other earning a disappointed look on CNU's face. "Where are we going anyways, hyung?" Gongchan clinged onto CNU, poking his cheek. CNU managed to shrug him off. Gongchan pouted. "We're going to the arcade!" Baro answered. "Isn't it too early in the week for that?" Eunae's question earned a gasp from Baro, Gongchan, and Jinyoung. "Early in the week?" "Babe, do you live under a rock or something?" Jinyoung chuckled as she punched his shoulder. 
  "Don't judge me, yeobo!" she stomped her feet as a sign of being annoyed and folded her arms across her chest. "Aww, I'm sorry yeobo, I was kidding~" Jinyoung showed some fail aegyo trying to make her forgive him. This was so entertaining. "Ya, Sandeul, hurry up so we could hit the arcade already! Baro screamed over my shoulder. I turned around. Oh goodie, he's here. I linked me arms with Gongchan and Baro. "To the arcade!" We all chanted.