GOT WHO?

A Place Where I belong

Hello my Lovelies!~

Heres another update! I decided I was tired of having to always tell you when the conversation is in english. So I color coded it bright green. It's really bright so if it's too harsh on the eyes, please tell me and I will change the color!

Thanks for reading!! Enjoy this chapter and the drama D: ~ <333

tumblr_n2lv8jB9cx1tq4w4ho5_r1_500.png


~Author POV~

"Come on! It's not that bad Aria! I swear! The people here are really nice!" May pleadingly tugged on Aria's sleeve. May was already begging Aria to walk through the company doors 

Feeling guilty, Aria reluctantly followed May's lead

"I can't believe I said yes to this..." Aria's lips parted further and further in awe as the two traveled through each level of the building. Each higher story was grander than the last, Aria's never seen anything like this. Such tall buildings in America were rare, not that she hasn't been in any, but tall buildings were meant for office workers. The heiress would never had taken her time to walk through every floor of the buillding let alone look at her employees. But it's different now, Aria, the ex-heiress was now an employee who observed every passing person.

"See, it's really nice here right?" May beamed proudly "I love this place so much!"

"I'm glad you like it here noona! You should stay here forever!'

Aria and May flinched, Shocked by the sudden voice from behind them

"Bambam!!" May pressed her palm against her chest "you scared me"

Checking left and right, May didn't see JB in sight "where's the rest of them?"

"hyungs? They're coming, they're just extra slow today. But who's this?"

"Bambam! This is my best friend Aria Zhang from America I told you about"

"oh she is really pretty. Nice to meet you I'm Bambam"

"Yah Bambam-ah! where did you go?" The leader asked with a slight shout

May's face grew red at the sound of his voice, she could always distinguish his voice from the other boys

"Did he go to the bathroom again?! That boy has such a small bladder" 

Bambam coughed slightly, embarassed by Jackson's random comment

"Hyung I'm right here with May Noona"

The boys greeted the two girls with bright smiles and a loud annoucement of their name

"Got what?"

"seven! Yah I told you about them before" May muttered softly in english 

"GOT7? ahh your favorite group?"

Shyly, May elbowedAria to stop embarassing her further

"ahem this is the genuis composer and my best friend Aria Zhang. Please take good care of her around here"

"Aria?" Mark repeated "That sounds so familiar..."

"Aria you're really pretty! The rumors about you were all true"

"oh? and what rumors would that be?"

"Jackson! No hitting on my best friend! No matter how wild and y you are, stay away from her! You hear me?"

"B-but!" Jackson pouted with puppy dog eyes, earning a quiet giggle from Aria

"No buts!"

"Alright alright. That's enough about me. I think these guys look a bit lost with all the english..."

Jackson proudly blurted with a huge grin on his face "it's okay! They're used to it!" 

"Did I meet you somewhere else before??" Mark suddenly asked. Jaebum and Jinyoung stared at Mark with wide eyes. It was unusual for the quiet Mark to speak up. It took him quit a lot of courage to talk to a girl especially in front of his whole team.

Aria blinked a couple times "I don't think so??"

"The name Mark Tuan doesn't ring a bell?"

"It sounds familiar..."

"Mark stop hitting on my friend! All of you stop it!"

"B-but I wasn't hitt-"

"NO BUTS!"

The other boys stared blankly, watching the conversastion being thrown around. 

"I'll see you guys later after I finish showing my friend around" May told them with a gentle smile

"dae! See you later noona!"

Jackson scoffed at Bambam's immediate reply to May, it was so obvioius Bambam had fallen for May, hard. Everyone could see it except for May, who only had eyes for JB. The confused younger boy scratched his head and followed after Jackson

Jaebum felt a strong gaze and looked up to wave goodbye to May when she turned back to take a peek.

"ahh look at her. She's shy because hyung waved to her" Yugeom announced

"Yugyeom!"

"What?! Omma! I was being honest! It wasn't gossiping! I swear!"

Jinyoung Yugyeom's hair "that's my baby" 

"Stop! I just got it done!"

"oh yeah? It looks better this way! It's CALLED A MOTHERS TOUCH!" Yugyeom smirked as he dodged another pat on the head. Spinning around effortlessly, he ran around Jr, desperatly trying to catch up with Bambam and Jackson

"HYUNGGGGG!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!"

"YAH DON'T BE UNGRATEFUL FOR ALL THE MOTHERLY CARE I PROVIDE YOU! COME BACK HERE!"

Mark chuckled softly

"These boys never grow up" JB swung an arm around Mark's shoulders "But dude what was that all about?"

"what?"

"The girl. I mean you asked her something. You usually never ask people if they recognize you. That's what you asked right?"

"Her name sounded so familiar. I think I met her somewhere and I can't remember"

"Are you sure? It didn't look like she knew who you were"

"I probably just remembered the name wrong" Mark shrugged

"yah don't go girl crazy yet" Jaebum pulled Mark closer "you still have lots of fans who would be upset"

"Don't worry. I'm focused on my career"

"That's all I need to hear"

 

"what was that all about??"

"what?"

"Mark actually talked to you"

"So?" Aria shrugged off May's hold on her shoulder

"Did you meet him before? That's the first time I saw him start a conversation with a girl first! I was and even JB was taken aback by his sudden question. Did you meet him in LA? Did you know he's from LA?"

"Stop asking me questions May! I just want to get through the day. Coming to Korea was already a huge step for me. Now, I'm even working!"

May released her hold on Aria

"I don't know who he is! Okay?! He's from GOTWHATEVER IT WAS! I DON'T EVEN...know."

"Are you done yet?"

"I'm sorry May. I just..."

"You're stressed. I know. You don't love it here like I do. I get it" Mary exhaled deeply "You know I'm here for you, right? You have to tell me that you need me because I can't possibly know"

"You're so different from me now. There's no way you can understand how I'm feeling. Your family will never kick you to the curb. You will never go poor or hungry"

"YOU CHOSE THIS! You chose to be poor. YOU wanted to be an artist!"

Aria glared at May with dark brown orbs drowned in sorrow "I knew you wouldn't understand"

"I've had just about enough of this Aria! I'm really trying!"

"Oh yeah? That's why you put t- You know what? It doesn't even matter anymore. I can find the studio alone, like I've always been"

"Keep living like that! We'll see how far you get!"