Confess To Me

A Place Where I belong

Hello all my beautiful readers!

This chapter is not as cute as I hoped it'd be :p but I hope you still like it. Also the love triangle was really downplayed in this chapter. So I'll go more into depth next time.

Mark is lovable <3 Wish I could just kiss him *MUAH*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKZTxBzkjc0c5l4KIS2Ns
SUBCRIBE AND UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS FIC!!

~JINYOUNG POV~

Aish look at those two holding hands. His hands are always touching her. Mark hyung has become a ert! How is she okay with all the skinship?!

"Geeze you guys are always so close. Are you guys really dating?" Even JB hyung is starting to get suspicious of the two

"No!" "YES!"

oh thank god...she said no

Ari smacked Mark's arms a couple times. hehe er! thats what you deserve for lying! Sorry hyung! But all is fair in love and war.

"what?! Why are you saying yes? We're not dating"

Mark hyung chuckled "From my position, I would say we are already living together! Are we not?"

"Wahhhh living together?! Mark!" Jackson faked a gasp "How could you betray me?! I'm your roommate!"

Living together...?

I lightly tapped Aria's shoulder, then pulled her aside "Ari is this true?"

"huh?"

"Living together with Mark hyung"

She shrugged it off "well...he visits a lot and sometimes falls asleep on the couch. Is that considered living together?" American woman are definetely different than korean woman or is it just her...

"I've never even been to your apartment"

"Ayyy oppa. Don't worry. There will be many chances for you to come over" Ari sent me a reassuring smille, only turning away when I responded with a nod

I can't do anything about this. I missed my timing..But as long as she is happy and smiling...I'm okay with the distance between us

"Hyung! I'm lonely! HU HU HU" Yugyeom attacked me with a back hug

"yah!"

"ME TOOO!!! HUUUUUUUU"

"YOUNGJAE! Get off me! Both of you!"

"ME THREEEEEE!!"

"NO NO NO! BAMBAM DONT!...." These three embraced each other, sticking me in the center. Blocking me from any escape.

Together in harmony, the three boys wailed "OMMA! WE'RE LONELY!!"

I scoffed in defeat, there was nothing I could do "I know. I'm lonely too. But at least I have my boys!"

"Yah! Jinyoung they're my boys!"

"hush Jackson! I'm their Omma!"

Jaebum hyung glared at the giant ball we formed, silently judging us as he passed by

"APPA!!!!!! WE'RE LONELYYY!!" Grasps began to loosen, the three younger boys fluttered after JB

"yah Yah YAH!"

In a daze, I looked over at Jackson. He shrugged casually then shuffled away "JB HYUNGGG!!!"

Bewildered, I chased after them "WAHHHH GUYS ME TOOO!!"

 

~ARIA POV~

The boys ran around, chasing JB oppa around the whole building like crazy maniacs. Mark oppa stayed and started a conversation with me. 

"your favorite color is white and...you love going to the beach. hmmmm an-"

I interrupted him "How did you know?!"

Mark oppa smirked, "I just do"

"stalker!" I slapped him on the chest "tell me the truth! How do you know?"

Mark grinned cheekily "This" He pulled out a book from behind him

"My journal! How do you have my journal?!"

"I found it on the floor, well actually I watched it fall out of your bag. I tried to call you but you were too far away"

"but...how did you know it was mine? I didn't put my name in that"

"The Giant A for Aria...and the story of your parents and you. I realized it had to be yours, especially since your mother and father owned the same hotel named in the journal...I only understood what you did because I read the journal beforehand. If not...I would have thought something else..."

"what? That I'm a spoiled rotten no good heiress?"

"No it's just. I understood your pain...and all the sadness you felt. Did you know I spent the longest time trying to find the owner of this journal?!...Don't you think we were meant to be?"

"meant to be...like soulmates? That kind of thing doesn't exist!"

"shush Aria Zhang! It does too! This journal led you to me. I fell in love with the girl who wrote this journal"

I scoffed harshly "hah! you fell in love with me before you met me? Yeah right!"

Oppa suddenly grasped my fingers, his unexpected skinship caused my heart rate to soar about a hundred times faster

"I'll correct myself. I wanted to protect the owner of the journal. But after I met you, I wanted to protect you too. Ultimately, I fell in love with you. So it turns out, the two girls I wanted to protect was the same girl. Does that make sense?"

"Are you confessing to me right now?"

"YES! Ari! I said I fell in love with you! It can't get more direct than that!"

Flustered, I shoved his head aside "Okay! Geeze who even confesses their love like this!"

"LA Men"

"TCH You're in Korea right now! Can't you be sweet and romantic like them? HEY! and you totally cheated! You used my journal, filled with facts about me, to your advantage!"

"It was meant to be! It presented itself at my feet! How could I not use it?!"

I scoffed, dumbfounded

"yah stop picking on me! I know you like me"

"tch psh what are you talking about oppa?"

"Ayyy" Mark swiped my cheek with his index finger "is someone getting shy?"

"stop it! You can't even date! You're an idol"

"We are always together. It doesn't make difference if you officially become my girlfriend"

"yes it does!"

"My baby, are you already worried for GOT7?"

"eww! Don't call me your baby!"

"JB already asked for our realtionship status...meaning he's okay with us dating. You have been in our lives for already half a year."

"What about your fans?"

"I'm not their boyfriend. If they find out, I just lose a couple fans. It's okay, because you're worth it. So say yes already!"

"then...confess to me again"

"hmmm Ari you draw very well, the doodles in your notebook were pretty"

"what the...is that suppose to be my confession?!"

"No" Mark oppa leaned in closer

I turned my head, questioning his sanity "why are you staring at me?"

Mark's body suddenly arched, ing his head forward he planted his lips on mine

"Oppa!" My fingers pressed against my lips, shocked by his sudden action

"That was my confession! I don't even need an answer. YOU'RE MINE ARIA!"

"OPPA! I'm not an object for you to possess"

"I love you Ari. Be my one and only?" His bright eyes and goofy smile had my stomach churnning and flipping upside down "I might not have a lot, but when I say I love you...I really mean it. I would give you the world if I could. You are so beautiful and strong, I want to always be by your side. No matter what happens. I want to protect you, care for and love you."

Like a lovesick fool I could only smile like a goofball "I love you"

He muttered confidently with his deep voice "I know"

He leaned over and kissed me gently

and this time, I kissed him back