Chapter 1

Living In Another Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Eunji POV -

 

It has been 2 weeks since I've married. Since that I never seen outside from Sehun's apartment. Sehun made me quit my school. He said to our parents that I don't want to study anymore, he said that I just want to take care of him and the house and our parents believe it. He fired all maids and he made me do all the chores and cooking even he never taste it. I don't mind doing all the houseworks in this house but please I want to go to school. I have beg him before but I got a horrible bruise that day. Since that day, I never tried to ask him again. Although I don't have any friend at school and I always get bullied but I really miss going to school. I love studying. Living in this house like I am living in hell. I am alone and lonely. Sehun never let me out from this house and he never home. He only will come back home to change his clothes, sleep, sometimes he will hit me if I piss him off and he will be out again.

     Today, like usual, I have to prepare his cloth, prepare his breakfast although he never eat, wake him up and do all the houseworks. I have done preparing his cloth and breakfast. Now, I have to wake him up. This is what I'm scared the most. Usually, when I wake him up I will get yell or worse I will get hit but if I don't wake him up I will definitely dead. "Sehun..Sehun..wake up.." I tried to shake his shoulder. "Sehun..you have to wake up or you will be late to school.." I tried to shake his shoulder a bit harder. "Se.." 

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SLEEPING.." He yell at me. I flinch hearing his voice. It is always like this every morning but I still flinch hearing his voice.

"I'm so..sorry.. but it late already..you..you don't want to be late..right.." I was terrified.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK AT ME !!!" He said while gripping my hair. I was shocked by his sudden grip.

"Aaahhh..Se..se..hun...it..hurts..I'm so..sorry..I didn't mean it.."

 

"Aaahh..se..sehun.." I tried to beg him.

"WHAT..!!" He said while thighten his grip on my hair.

"Aaahh..it hurts..sehun..let..me..go..i'm so..sorry..please.." I plead again. I can't stand anymore. Tears start to build in my eyes.

"Who ask you to accept this ing marriage..I will make you live in this hell forever untill you die.." He said and push me hard that make my head bump at the corner of the bed and bleed. I gasp looking at the blood.

"What are you waiting for !! Out from my room..NOW!! " He yell make me flinch and run out from his room. I don't want to get another hit. I'm hurt already.

 

- Sehun POV -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter