Chapter Two

Exo's Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Hi, I’m Suho, the leader of these pabos,” one said, smiling widely. The boys protested, making the girls in the class giggle. “I am fifteen, turning sixteen in a week, making me one of the eldest in our group. I am a sophomore, so please help me along. Thank you.” He bowed and the girls squealed. A tall dark haired man was next, the only one who didn’t complain. He had a cold expression on his face.

            “I’m Kris. I am the ‘back-up’ leader, you could say. I am sixteen and a sophomore,” he said coldly before letting the others introduce themselves. The girls muttered to each other, shocked, before squealing how mysterious he was. I rolled my heads, resting my head on my arms. The next came up, a short-ish one with chubby cheeks and spiky hair.

            “Annyeong! Xiumin imnida! I the eldest here at the age of seventeen and am a junior. Please take care of us all,” he said cheerfully. The girls giggled while I craned my neck to look around the girl’s head in front of me to see him, eyes wide. Eldest? But he’s so cute! I thought, before scowling at the girly thought. Well, I’m not that tomboyish…I think. I mean, I love jewelry and will force myself into a skirt so I am allowed to think he’s cute…I just can’t tell them. The next one interrupted my thoughts.

            “Luhan,” he said quietly. “I’m the second oldest at the age of sixteen. I’m also a junior.” He flashed a bright smile, making the girls gasp and giggle. The boys seemed to be enjoying their effect on the girls, I noted. Which category should I mentally place them under? “Playboy” or “s”? Maybe both? Nah, that’s making a judgment when I haven’t even really met them yet – besides the cute bug-eyed one who fell into my arms – and that’s kind of rude to do. Eh, whatever. I’ll watch them. Like a stalker. Insert evil laugh and stalker eyes. I smiled to myself at my thoughts before turning back to the others.

            “I’m Lay,” the next said. He had a blank look on his face, but when he smiled, he had these adorable dimples. “I am sixteen, the fifth oldest. I am a sophomore. Please take care of me.” The girls squealed. The next came forward with a bigger smile and too much eyeliner.

            “I’m Beakhyun,” he said smiling. “I am sixteen and a sophomore as well. It’s nice to meet you.” He’s a trickster. I can tell just by the look on his face. The girls smiled, blushing.

            “I’m Chen,” the next said with a smile and a mischievous look. “I am the same age and grade as Beakhyun hyung and I must warn you all, I am a trickster so do expect jokes.” I’m gonna have to watch out for him.

            “I’M CHANYEOL!” the next one practically screamed, a big smile on his face. Beakhyun reached up and hit him on the head, making him frown and whimper. The girls giggled. “Mianhaeyo. Got too excited. I am a sophomore and sixteen as well. Please watch over me.” The girls nodded, smiling wide. What a bunch of hormonal girls. I shook my head disapprovingly. I saw bug-eyed step forward next and I sat up, suddenly feeling an overwhelming sense of protectiveness for him – again – and watched him.

            He cleared his throat. “I’m Kyungsoo, but please call me D.O. I am a sophomore and I just turned sixteen. And I hope we all get along.” He flashed a smile before stepping back. I nodded slightly, feeling calm now that he was over. Another tall one stepped forward, a blonde one, though.

            “Tao,” he said with a cold expression on his face with dark bags under his eyes. He was kind of scary looking and I smiled, confident no one would mess with him, but that changed when he smiled. “I am fifteen and a freshman. Please watch over me, buing buing!” He did aegyo making all the girls squeal louder than usual.  I frowned, sitting back in my chair. Poo. He’s so screwed if anyone gets angry enough at them to hurt them. Like the kingkas. They’re so annoying.

            “I’m Kai,” the next one said. The girls were quiet, staring at him – most likely as if he was a piece of meat. Well, technically, he is meat, but he wouldn’t be any good. “Um, I’m a freshman as well and fifteen years old. Please take care of me.” I could practically hear the girl’s their lips at him before smiling widely at him. He smiled hesitantly and stepped back, making me instantly feel protective over him. The next stepped up.

            “I’m Sehun,” he said, flipping his adorable rainbow colored hair. “I am the youngest at fifteen as well as a freshman. Please take care of me and my hyungs.” The girls squealed.

            When the girls and boys realized they were done, they instantly crowded them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter