Chapter One

Exo's Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          CHAPTER ONE

 

          "Eunmi Unnie!"

          "Eunmi Noona! Sarangheyo!"

          "Unnie, be my real sister!"

          The screams of the fan-girls and fan-boys drowned out the sound of your wedges clicking against the ground. You smiled at everyone, dazzling them into a daze. They parted like the Red Sea, waiting for you to pass them. Of course, you smiled and acknowledged everyone, but that doesn’t mean they acknowledged you. It is your dream to be a senior and have all the younger ones loving you...but dreams never really do come true.

          The sky "Noona, notice me, jebal!"

          "No, Unnie, notice me!"

         

          The sky turned grey; the students suddenly smirking or sneering at you.

          "!"

          "!"

          "We hate you!"

          "No wonder your parents left you!"

          "Don’t come near us!"

          "We don’t want to be infected with your herpies!"

          Trash and glass were thrown down at you as the students surrounded you with hate filled eyes. Your eyes filled with tears as your body curled up into a ball. You could feel the glass bottles bouncing off of you - some of the glass going into your skin. Their hate filled words rained down on you, and all you could do was just lay there and wait for it to stop.

 

          "Noona…" you heard a voice as small hands shook you awake.

          "Noona…it's time to get up!" The voice said. You opened your eyes to see the deep brown eyes of Eunnie, the only little boy who clung to you at the orphanage. When he saw you, his eyes beamed with happiness, making him cling to you more, nuzzling his face into your hair. "It's almost six thirty. You will be late for breakfast if you don’t get up now."

          You sighed, patting his head. "Okay, wonsoongee, I will get ready."

          You got ready as quickly as you could, even though you were reluctant to go to school.

          You liked school (weird, I know), that's just how you are! You had the best grades, the nicest person in the entire school, and didn’t have a mean bone in your body!...Well, until you get a mission. But that's a whole other thing.

          The only problem was that you refused to make friends. No one knew who you were, but you knew all their little secrets. You were never bullied, of course, but you were the prettiest one there. The Queenkas paid you no mind since you were a real loner, but you downplayed your beauty so no one really noticed you.

          You tugged on your white, button-up uniform shirt, black blazer, your black and baggy uniform pants, and a black tie that you somehow managed to tie correctly. It wasn’t the dress code for girls, technically, but the staff and school district made no complaints. You basically ran the school - even if you are a freshman and orphan - so who were they to tell you 'no'? You pulled your hair into a messy bun before heading out the door.

          You walked quickly to the cafeteria, the girls there whispering and staring at a group of boys. You kept your head low, pulling a black cap onto your he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter