Moonlight Chat

Just LOL with EXO

Baekhyun: Dudeee Chen, why do I have to stop her? Her wings can get wet, like I care about it! 

Chen: I swear, that's what she got for leaving the window open, letting the cold wind in! I couldn't even sleep that night!

Baekhyun: She can get lost and all, let's hope she's not coming back because I need my beauty sleep, ain't nobody got time to chase after her~!

Chen: She be pretending to be an angel shower under the moonlight, tsk tsk shame on her, I'm prettier than her.

Luhan: I'm manly, but for the first time in forever, I got to admit, I'm prettier than her. 

Baekhyun: I can wear eyeliners better than her!

D.O: Before she left, she ate all my delicious food I cooked for Kai! Just wait till I see her again! 

Chen: I can't even stand watching her showering under the moonlight, she even tried to dance! Omg, who's the dancing machine here? She thought she's good?! I will show her who's the dancing machine!

Baekhyun: Chen stop stop stop stop, your dance is too ugly for my pretty eyes

Luhan: I can't believe she left us after what we had done for her.

D.O: She ate my food.

Baekhyun: SHE STOLE MY EYELINERSSSSS! 

Chen: Hehehehehehe heheheh hehehe hahaha

Luhan: What's so funny Chen?

Chen: Hehehe..

Baekhyun: Chen, Suho just told me you weren't in you room last night. Is the right?

D.O: Kai said he saw you at the kitchen last night. Is that right?

Chen: hehehehehe guys, I love you. Manager is calling for me, got to go, ttyl! 

Baekhyun: ...

D.O: ...

Luhan: ... I'm not suppose to tell you guys but.. Baehkyun, I just found like 100+ eyeliners in Chen's room and D.O.. Chen ate your food..

Baekhyun and D.O: CHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! 

Meanwhile Chen..

Chen: *Eating under the moonlight with Baekhyun's eyeliner on*

 

---

Just because I really like Moonlight! I swear that song is my favorite song from 'Overdose' album! 

Look what the trouble maker Chen did! LOLOL.

Haha, I hope you guys enjoy this little short chat from the vocalist lines~ :P

Till then, peace! :P saranghae EXO~! ♥

*Listen to Moonlight with ENG SUB*

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-KyP7GVZc