My Turn To Cry (1st Story)

My Turn To Cry

 

Hi! This is the first chapter but I just wanted to inform you about their speeches. It will be in first person point of view; if you don't mind.

Also Violet is You/Ara's speech

        Blue is Suho's speech

        Red is Kris' speech

        Green is Xiumin's speech

I just made the thoughts black so there won't be any confusion.


 

Ara’s POV:

I’m full of happiness today that I’m probably sprouting flowers, though that sounds a bit weird. Oh who cares?! Today is Yifan-oppa and mine’s hundredth day of being together and he just called me to meet him later for a little date--- okay so he didn’t exactly say date, but surely he’s planning something, right? Anyway no one can ruin my happiness today coz I’m in love!

 

 

Well my happiness was slightly disturbed when I heard a faint knock on my bedroom door.

 

“Come in!” I told the person behind the door. And surprise! Surprise! It was none other than my older brother Minseok-oppa.

 

“Ara~ Joonmyun’s downstairs. He was asking about some assignment of yours.”  Xiumin-oppa told me.

 

“Okay oppa~ Tell him I’ll be there in a minute.”  I replied.

 

“Alright.”  Xiumin-oppa simply said and left.

 

 

I change into more comfortable clothes and went down stairs.

 

 


 

 

Suho’s POV:

Okay Joonmyun. Just relax. Don’t be nervous. Remember you just came to ask her about something, though I have absolutely no clue what I’m going to ask her about. I just made an excuse so that I could come to her house.

 

My thoughts were disrupted when an Angel walk down from the Heaven and on to Earth. Okay~ So I may have exaggerated a bit it’s because she really is an angel. Sigh. And it’s not my fault that I have fallen for her. She’s just got that charm.

 

I’ve been longing to have her since elementary yet I was too shy to confess and now she’s taken by Kris-hyung. Sigh. If only time could turn back I’ll definitely confess to her.

 

Snap out of it Joonmyun! I got stop staring at her so I won’t have these thoughts and feelings and I have a very weird feeling that Xiumin-hyung is observing at me. God! I hope he doesn’t notice that I’ve been staring at her. Actually I hope she doesn’t notice that I was staring at her.

 

 

“Joonmyun-oppa~ *smiles* What brings you here?” Ara asked me and I tried so hard not blurt out that I wanted to see her.

 

“Ah… I came to ask about the homework we have in ugh… Chemistry. I think?”  I told her. Great! Just great Joonmyun, you’ve just embarrass yourself. *Facepalmed*

 

“Oh! Well we just have to memorize the Table of Elements.” Ara simply answered.

 

“I-Is that all? Just the elements?” I asked her; though I already know the answer to that question. I just wanted to talk to her okay; I had to do something.

 

She nodded and gave me an angelic smile. That smile of hers. Sigh.

 

“Thanks for the information. I’m leaving now. Bye Ara~ Bye Xiumin-hyung.”  I said and quickly left their house before I embarrass myself any further.

 

As I step out of their house, a hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

 

“Ah!”  I screamed.

 

“Woah! Chill joonmyun! It’s just me. Minseok.”  Xiumin-hyung said.

 

“Geesh hyung! Don’t scare me like that.” I lightly scolded him.

 

“Well sorry~ I didn’t know you were this jumpy.”  He apologized.

 

“Anyway-- Joonmyun, listen to what I have to say.”  He said with a tone of seriousness.

 

“W-What is it hyung?”  I asked him, gulping down my saliva due to nervousness. I hope he didn’t see me staring at Ara.

 

“I need you to take good care of Ara. Make her smile all the time. And don’t ever make her cry.”  Xiumin-hyung said.

 

“Huh? B-But isn’t that her boyfriend, I mean Kris-hyung’s job.”  I stated the obvious.

 

“Yes I know that. But I have feeling Kris will no longer be there and I know you like my sister.” He told me.

 

I was left speechless to what he said. Unicorns & Pandas!! How did he find out?!

 

“Don’t worry I won’t mention anything to my sister. And besides I actually want you to be with her. Just promise that and I won’t say a word.”  He sheepishly smiled at me and waited for my answer.

 

“O-kay? But why?”  I asked him; curious of his actions.

 

“Just brother’s instincts and it tells me something bad is going to happen.” He simply answered and went back into their house.

 

I was dumbfounded by his answer. “Brother’s instinct? Now what is he talking about.”  I asked myself. Sigh.

 

I just went back to my own house, trying my best to forget or to keep up with Xiumin-hyung’s favor.

 


 

Ara’s POV:

It’s already five minutes past four and I’m still here in my room doing some last minute touch-up before Yifan-oppa and mine’s date.

 

My phone beeped. I checked on it to see a message from Yifan-oppa saying he was at the café where we first met and he was waiting there for my arrival.

 

Ayiee~ Isn’t he just sweet. Sigh. I can feel it. He’s definitely the one. I wonder what he planned for us? Well no time to waste better get going. I sent him a message saying I’ll be there in about twenty minutes.

 

It’s already past 4:30pm and I just arrived at the café. I saw him sitting at the corner table. Our favorite area. He was waiting for me so I went in to the café and walk up towards him.

 

 

“Oppa~” I called him.

 

“Ara~ I ordered your favorites.”  Kris simply said and gave me a heart-stopping smile.

 

He help me with the seat and once I was comfortable he went back to his seat.

 

“So~ I missed you~” I told him.

 

He just smiled at me awkwardly and didn’t say anything at all.

 

I just shrugged it off and continued with the conversation. “Oppa~ Do you know what day it is today?”

 

“Isn’t it a Saturday?” He questioned.

 

“Yeah. It is.” I answered dejectedly.

 

 

I was about to say something when our food and drinks arrived. I tried to strike up a conversation with him but every time I do he just stuffs himself with the food or just drink and drink and drink. I was hurt by his actions but I just shrugged it off thinking he was doing this on purpose and also thinking that he is just hungry and thirsty.

 

He already finishes eating yet I was at my last scoop of my ice cream. He waited for me to finish and when I was done he said the words I never expected slash that fear to hear from him.

 

 

“I’m breaking up with you.”

 

 

Wow! Just wow! After letting me eat and drink my favorites he just said that out of the blue. Was he preparing for this? Is that why he seemed so different?

 

 

“Come again?” I told him though I heard what he said clearly and accurately. I just wanted to make sure.

 

“Ara— I’m breaking up with you.” He said again.

 

And this time I definitely heard my heart broke into billions of pieces and I’m certain that tears were starting to form in my eyes but I kept strong and mustered up the courage to ask him:

 

“Why? Why are you breaking up with me?”

 

He sighed and looked at me in the eyes and said; “Let’s face it! It’s not just working out between us. Sorry—”  I cut him off.

 

“Did I do something wrong? Was I not good enough or *I despise saying this* Is there someone else?” I looked at him in the eyes.

 

His eyes grew big and he quickly looks away from me. I assumed it was because of the latter.

 

“I see. If that’s the reason then I’ll break up with you.” I told him and stood up from seat and faced my back towards him as I slowly walk away from him but then I stopped walking turned to face him and said; “Thanks for the treat. I appreciated it. I hope you’re happy with her. And—By the way Happy Hundredth day to us, though it seems silly saying that now.” I forced a smile at him and stared at his face for the very last time.

 


 

Kris’ POV:

I’m sorry Ara. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m a fool and you can hate me all you want. I don’t deserve you.

 

“Pabo! Kris why’d you have to be so stupid and agreed?”  I scolded myself.

 

Arranged marriage? Who knew people still do that in the 21st century. But why did it have to be her? My first love as my fiancée. I blame these stupid feelings!

 


 

Ara’s POV:

After that scene in the café I ran home and felt my tears falling from eyes to my face, yet I didn’t care. I don’t care if anyone sees me. I don’t care if my tears ever stop or not. I just want to cry and ran away.

 

I don’t know how long I was running but I’m certain I’m just a few steps home when someone grabbed me and took me in his arms. I didn’t bother breaking from his hug for I know who he was.

 

 

“Ara? Why are you crying?” He asked me; worry filled his voice.

 

“I-I’m stupid! That jerk! He-He—” He cut me off.

 

“Ssh! Don’t cry~ Don’t cry for that man. I hate seeing you cry. It breaks my heart.” He suddenly confessed.

 

You stopped crying for awhile and stared at his chocolate brown eyes in shock. You were taken aback by his sudden confession.

 

“J-Joonmyun-oppa~ I don’t know what to say.”  You manage to say.

 

“It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. You don’t have to cry anymore. Please stop crying. I’d cry for you instead.” Suho said and smiled at me.

 

Miraculously I stopped crying and was now looking into his eyes. He stared back in to mine and asked me; “Is it my turn to cry?”

 

I didn’t say anything at all and he brought me to my front porch and we sat on the front porch stairs.

 

“You don’t have to force yourself to tell me anything.” He simply said.

 

Yet somehow I manage to tell him what happened though I cried from time to time. He was just right there listening and caressing me when I need to be caressed. I just felt so comfortable and so loved.

 

 


 

 

Suho’s POV:

I did not expect her to tell me anything at all. I guess you have to expect the unexpected or something like that. I badly wanted to confess to her but I know now wasn’t the right time so I just continued listening to her. I was too busy remembering what she said that I haven’t realize that she has fallen asleep until her soft head landed on my shoulders.

 

I looked at her sleeping face. She’s beautiful though her face was obvious from crying nevertheless she still looks like an angel. Sigh. I gaze at her face for awhile before deciding to let her in her house.

 

I piggybacked her on my back and knock on the door loudly but not so loud, so that I won’t wake her up. Thankfully Xiumin-hyung opened the door, surprise to see me with Ara on my back, yet he did not questioned why and just let us in and led us into Ara’s room.

 

I entered her room and thanks to Xiumin-hyung who gladly left us alone. I gently place Ara on her bed and was about to stand when she suddenly pulled me into a hug.

 

 

“Joonie~ I shall hug you.” She said with a sleepy voice.

 

 

I let out a sigh of relief. She was hugging me thinking I was her teddy bear. I let go from her embrace and pick up the purple teddy bear lying next to her. It was the teddy bear I gave her when we graduated elementary. I gently placed the stuff toy into her arms and she replied with a small smile.

 

I gazed at her for a little while and before I knew it I came close to her face and gently kissed her forehead.

 

 

“I love you Kim Ara~”  I whispered into her ear.

 

 

And whether it was imagination or not I think I saw her smile after I said those words. I smiled at her sleeping face and left her room.

 


 

Ara’s POV:

I’m not asleep. I’m simply pretending to sleep. Okay so I was awake the moment Joonmyun-oppa piggybacked me. I did not expect him to do that I thought he would juust have woken me up but he carried me all the way to my room. And of course I hugged him and said things letting him think I was sleep talking/ sleep-moving though it was just a dumb excuse to thank him for his efforts.

 

I thought it was just until there until I heard him whisper I love you Kim Ara” and for some reason I smiled. I may not be able to determine my feeling towards Joonmyun-oppa for now but I’ll consider his confession.

 

 

 

 

-END-

 


 

Well first story up and done. Please do comment on your thoughts on the one shot. You're comments could be my source of inspiration :3