I Hate You

Butterfly Cloud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica POV

After that day, Yuri and i didnt really talk, i keep avoiding him as mush as i can, because i really cant see he keep lovey dovey with Yoong it's hurt my heart so much. And with Yoong i try my best to keep natural and not be a cold to her but everytime i see her my heart just hurt by it self and i end up give my cold attitude and i think Yoong really scare at me right now because she doesnt dare to talk with me if i amn't the one who started. Aish its really annoying. 

"Woahhhhh i know i'll found you here!!!" Yoong suddenly said appear from nowhere, i was lying  on the boat and looking at the ring that Soo give me that night. Yeah now every time i got annoyed or hurt or sad or everthing bad i'll always go here lying on the boat, looking at the sky and the ring that Soo gives me,i dont know why eveytime i see that ring my heart will calm down and peace. 

"Woahhh Sicaaaa you have a nice ring, i just notice it. It so pretty?" Yoong ask while look at my ring on my finger.

"Yeahh someone special give it to me." I said shortly, Yoong just nod and place her self beside me

"You want to know who gave it?" i ask to her, she look at me confusionly 

"Yuri gave it to me" i said with a flat tone,yeah i know i was lying but i dont know why i said that, maybe i want to make her jealous like she do? hmm i dont know. But when i look at Yoong she just smile softly but i can see a sad in her eyes.

"You must be so close to Yul. Sometime i really envy you, you have many friends, everybody like you hmm not like me" Yoong smile turn to a sad face. I stare at her for a while 

"Sica-ahh, can somebody like me have a someone special?" I just look at her, i know who that someone special that she mean. But why she ask me that question? Is she ask my permission to date Yuri? Aishhh is she want to be my rival now? Not a rival i think, because i 'll totally lost because Yuri will absolutely choose Yoong over me. But i still cant let Yuri go i was the one who know him first, i was the one who always with him when he have a problem. I was the first who had a crush on him. How can i give up easily after i fight over him this ten years. 

I just keep silent and look at the sky i really dont know how to answerYoong. I am a bad friend right? Hishhh why must Yoong fall for Yuri? there are twenty boy in this island why must YURI???? Why must HIM???

"It's already late i'll go first, my mom must be searching for me." I said and quickly get up from the boat.

"Sicaaaaaa waittt!" when i want to get down from the boat Yoong grab my hand so sudden and...

Clingggg!! 

Theeeee ringggg slip from my finger and fall down to the water. ......

"Yahhhhh!!! whatt are you doinggg!!!!!" I yell. i got shock too, i quickly get down to find the ring but the ring already gone, it's already swept away.

"Yooong what are you gonna do hah!!! i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter