You are our Friends ; )

Butterfly Cloud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

Today Yoona will transfered to our school too yeah it is because there isn't another school in this island haha.I really hope that dork can be more friendly with her today.

"Morning students!! i think you guys already know that we have a transfered student, so here she is. " Yoona come from behind the teacher ,this girl must really like to hiding behind people.

"You can introduce yourself now" Mr. Oh said but Yoona just keep silence and keep looking down, this girl really got a problem with shy.

"Hmm i think she still shy around you guys so i will introduce her, Her name is Im Yoona she is transfered from In-Guk Junior high school in Seoul.That is! Ah and also please be nice to her okay "Mr.Oh said and tell Yoona to sit down. Because there is only at the back seat is empty she seat there. All the student keep whispering and some glaring at her.

At the lunch time to she got alienated immediately, i want to approach her but she already go out from the class.

"Hey guys,  it's best for you not to be friend with her!!" Henry said 

"Huh? why??" Sooyoung ask while munching his food hungryly.

"Just dont!! because my dad said that her mom is dislike by everybody in this island, She was originally from this island but somehow she got out from this island because some conflic with our people. They say you will catch her wickedness if you get mix up with her."Henry said again. 

but Mrs. im seem a nice woman. I will never trust that superstition if i amnot see it with my eyes. They always said dont do a combat, mobing and discrimination to other people but they  themselves do it carelessly. i really hate that kind of contradiction. 

After the school finished, Yoona quickly go out from the class i think she know that other kids dislike her. It really frustrated if i become her .

"WHATT??!! Yah ajjushi are you crazy how can akilo of beef can be that expensive!!! Are you going to rob me huh?"  i heard a woman shout at the market when i come closer i can see Mrs. Im annoyed face.

"Yah ajjuma we've had this price from the start if you dont want to buy just go!" uncle Kim yell. aish how can this ajjushi so cruel. 

"Uncleee yesterday when my mom buy a kilo from you and you sell them only for 1000 won why you are you lying uncle?"i said and uncle kim just keep silece.

"Omo, Sicaa what are you doing here?" Mrs. im smile then my hair softly

"Uncle i know that you are a kind heart man can you not be  a cruel like everybody do in this island?" 

'Ahh, i am sorry Sica, and mam i am really sorry about my atitude earlier. You can have the beef for 1000 won. Is there anything else that you need?' I smile widely and show my thumb up.

I helping Mrs.im shoppinng at the market because i dont want anyone to become cruel to her again, after we finished shopping i walk with mrs. Im because our house is just different several blocks.

"Thank you so much Sica-ah because of you i cant have all the ingredient cheaply. Ahh Sica-ah do you like beef?" Mrs. im said and i nod my head quickly because i really like beef you know haha.

"Ohh thats great, how about having dinner at auntie house? i will make you my special bimbimbap beef and this also for my gratitude... but ah i think your parent wont allow you right?" auntie Im said sadly

"Huh? i think my mom will allow me because we dont hate auntie and your family because we have no reason for it" i said and i saw auntie Im smile at me sweetly

"Oh my, you are really a lovely and nice girl Sica-ah"

"Auntie can i ask you something?"

"Hmm? what is it sweety?"

" You are originally from this island right? But why the islander seem to hate you so much?" i ask and Auntie Im hung her head down

"Yeah it my fault actually, when auntie was twenty, i was about to marry a guy from this island but before the marriage a man from Seoul come to our island and autie fall in love with that man instanly. So when then man ask me to coome with him i just agree without thinking. and all the greezers and hags on the island come and tried desperately to stop me. because i blinded with love i said harshly to the elders that i will never come back to the island ever again and i go with the man. But after a year sadly the man divorced me and married to a rich woman in Seoul. " Aunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter