Chapter 3- who are you part 1

My Forever Dream

Chapter 3- who are you ? Part 1
       Today is Monday, it means Luna has to go to the teachers office,to help the teacher collecting students assignments, correcting students exam ,etc. It's one of her daily activity on Monday. Now Mr.bong gu asks her to take her classmate's homework in her classroom.
        
       There is a big window in her classroom , she can see her own reflection on that mirror , she take a look at herself.

"I almost forget, what did I look like in the past"

while nobody is here then no one can see her, so She takes off her glasses, untie her hair and let it spread around her shoulder.

"Now I remember..., oh ya I have to bring this book now. I think nobody is here and  if the teacher see me like this i think it will be okay"

Seriously , Luna doesn't know why is she being like this , she just don't want to become her old self ever again .

      When she carries all the book. She can't grab the hand door , so she just kicks the door hard so it will be open , after she kicks it , some one scream "that's hurt". Luna shocked and quickly she sees the person in front if the door. And her heart beats faster and faster when she finds out , it is Lay. She quickly offer him a help , says sorry so many times until he pissed of her  saying sorry.
       
        Luna and lay talk a lot , just a few hours , they already become friend, Luna really happy that she actually friend with someone that related to Kai . Unfortunately ,Lay has to go home because Kai already finishes his practice.

===========================
       Today is Monday , it means he has to go to  the schools basketball court  to attend his extracurricular. All DC boys follow this extracurricular except for do and suho. So his brother have to wait , until  Kai finishes his basketball practice. Lay doesn't want to look like an idiot just standing at school's hall , so he start walks around the school, and suddenly he's curious about his brother class , then he goes to Kai's class. But when he about  to open door , the door hit him on the head , he thinks the door was pushed by someone hardly, he falls to the ground and feels dizzy, at the same time a bunch of books also fall , and  lay's guess was correct , someone did push the door hardly. And that someone is luna.

"AW!! THATS HURT" said lay loudly 

(A bunch of book fall)
"Oh my god !! , sunbae , I am so sorry , so sorry , so sorry ,so sorry , so sorry " said Luna 

"Enough sorry"

"I am sorry , are you okay ?? , I am sorry , I thought no body in front of the door . Please , let me help you"

"Help me stand up "

" okay... "

(Lay stands up)

"Sunbae , I am so sorry , I hit you on  the head with a door , I swear to god , I didn't do it on purpose , I swear I mean no harm to you , I swear I don't know that someone in front if door , I swear.."

"Hahaha , you're so funny , enough swearing , I'am fine..."

"Thank you so much , and I am so sorry"

"Yess! , I forgive you, so can you stop say sorry ??"

"Okay if that's what you want , sorr no I mean thank you "

"So... What are you doing here ?? School time is over, do you have any extracurricular ?? "

"No sunbae , on Monday I always help teacher collecting and correcting my classmates homework"

"Ohh. Wait let me help you bring these , it's too many books, you cant bring it  yourself"

"Thank you so much sunbae... You're so nice , and I am sorry again because I am so stupid not to bring these many book one by one "

"It's not a big deal "

      Lay forgive her so quickly because he was like hypnotized by her , he thinks Luna looks so.., lay stop thinking about that and don't want to say it in his mind any further . Before Luna bring the books again, she ties her hair and put her glasses on.

"Why are you tie your hair and put you glasses on ? , you look so different "

" please don't think I am a freak , but it just my habit , I just don't dare not to tie my hair and use my glasses in the school. But I do let go of my hair and not use my glasses but only In front of a few people I know."

"It's not weird , it's unique"

"You really think so ?? Thank you "

         They heading to the teacher's office to give the book that they carried. And then when they  are outside the office they started to chit chat again.

"What is your name ??" Said lay 

"My name is lee Luna"

"And my name is .."

"I know what's your name , your name is Kim lay , sunbae"

"How could you know ??"

"Actually , you're famous among your junior , because you're so kind , nice , generous. Because you're so smart and teachers favorite. Because many of your junior think you're handsome and charming. And.. Because you're Kai's brother"

"So... I am quite famous, I guess ? . But what's so great to be that kid brother?? "

"I don't know sunbae , but I think  Kai is so famous in this school , many people dream to be his friends or his girlfriend. So you his brother , so you become famous too"

"Hmm I see. Oh ya , don't call me lay sumbaenim , or sunbae . Just call me L A Y "

"But that is informal sunbae , I can't call you that , because it is impolite "

"Luna... Just call me lay , I am only one year older than you. And we have become friends even though I am your senior. So call me lay , okay ?"

"I'am really happy that we already friends. Hmm but it will be awkward to call you that but ... Okay... L...ay"

"That's more like it. Are you Kai's classmate ?"

"Yes I am . But he doesn't know me"

"Ugh that kid is really weird , I mean, in this school , may be, all he knows are me , some teachers  and his DC gang"

"Hahaha , I couldn't agree more. Lay I'am so surprise , all this time I thought you are a cold guy , but it turned out you are a really easy going person"

"Well , this is just a little of me that you know . You need to know me better if you want to know about me"

"Haha , i think so"

           They joke all the time , chit chat all the time, and lay doesn't realize it's already the time that Kai finishes his practice, but lay doesn't want to go and end this chit chat with Luna , so he decides to wait until his lil bro calls him.

*lay phone rings*
"Okay , on my way "said lay
"Luna , I think I have to go , Kai just called me"

"Okay...Bye... , see you next time lay , it's really nice to know you "

"Bye... It's nice to know you too"

===========================

         Luna decides to go home too ,15 minutes after lay return home. Luna walks along the school Hall , she is so happy that she can know lay , and be his friend.

"Why am I so happy ?? Am I happy about finally a person that related to Kai is my friend or I am happy because I am lay's friend ?"

Luna stars to talk to herself , she wonders , will lay talk to her  again tomorrow ?. Her day dream over when the bus that she's being waiting for is coming. In the bus she remembers something.

"Oh ya , I almost forget, I want to follow Kai in Twitter. Thank god it's easy to find the username."

Luna tap follow on her iPhone. 5 minutes later , something extraordinary is actually happen.

"OH MY GOD !!!" Luna shout , because she forget that she is in the bus.

"How could this possible ?? , oh my god this is the best day ever , I can cry right now. How can Kai follow me back ??"

Kai follows back Luna on Twitter  , and she can't believe it maybe ever. She is so happy right now. Big smile still on her face until his brother confused.

"Luna...,are you okay ??"

"Oppa!! , this is totally the best day ever " Luna runs and hug his brother tightly.

"What happen ?? "

"Kai is actually follows my twitter , isn't that great ?? I am so happy ?"

"Luna , do you need to go to the mental hospital ??"

"What the hell oppa , you ruin my happiness, I'am going upstair"

"Eh wait !!, don't you remember this morning when you say anything ?"

"Yeah.., what do you want ?? "

"My little sister, I want you to type everything on this paper in the computer , okay ?"

"Luhanie oppa... , c'mon if one paper only , it's fine , but this is 5 papers ???"

"You are the one who said anything"

"FINE !"

Luna thinks luhan should be grateful  today , if Kai doesn't follow her twitter earlier, Luna will be so furious to type this many articles.

===========================

        Kai and lay arrive home safely. Once they open the door ,the twin brothers xiumin and Chen are already in front of them and like usual, ready to tease and play and do many things to make lay and especially Kai feel annoyed, even though Chen and umin already in first grade of JHS . Lay always overcome it and never get upset but Kai is always upset and angry , that's why umin and Chen love to .

"Report! Commander Chen to commander umin , our Hyugs have arrive home , go annoy them immediately!" Said Chen 

"Report! Commander umin to commander Chen , let's start in 1,2,3, GO!!!" Said umin 

"Here we go again" said Kai 

"C'mon Kai ! You still don't get user to it ??" Said lay 

"I already get used of it that's why I'am sick of it "said Kai 

And now the teasing situation start

"Kai hyung Kai hyung *chen and umin poke his hand many times* why are so cold ? Are you live in the refrigerator ?" Said Chen 

"Kai hyung Kai hyung , why you don't have any girlfriend ?? , are you like the ugliest of your friend or are you like the loser of the school or are you like so stupid ,or , I run out of ideas hahahaha"

"CAN YOU GUYS ...." said Kai but not finished 

"Kai calm down. Chen... Umin... Kai is tired now , enough teasing him , okay ?? And I am going to give you both an answers for all of your question earlier, first: Kai is cold because he was born with it , and your hyung Kai is the most handsome , coolest in school , and also he is smart but just embarrassed to his friends if he gets a good score "

"Okay our nicest brother " said Chen and umin 

"No I'am not ! Ughh , I'am going upstairs , umin ! Chen ! Stay away from my room minimum 5 meter !"said Kai. 

"*whisper to each other* whatever haha" said umin and Chen 

-and there goes Kai 

"Chen , umin , don't you have any homework to do ?"said lay 

"Hmm do we" said chen

"Hmmm we do" said umin

"But we are not understand" said both of them 

"Let me help you then " said lay

"Thank you our favorite hyung "

===========================

        Luna goes to study room , to do the thing that luhan asks , she is so tired and actually so don't want to do this but since she already makes promise , so she can't break it. But the laziness of Luna stop whe she sees her phone notification.

"OH SHOT , oh my god, THIS US REAL ??!!"

Her phone notification is "you have received a direct message from @KimKai" 

"Gonna open it !!!"

Direct message 

"Hai"

*omgomg* "hai"

"You are Luna right ? From my class ?"

*oh I am so happy*" yes i am, actually I am a little confuse that you message me"

"Why ?? We are friend right ?"

"Actually , no we are not , we just class mates but you are not talking to me even once"

"I am sorry about that , I am more comfortable texting than speaking"

"That's okay..."

"What are you doing ?"

"Do some work, my brother's work actually, how about you ?"

"Just sit in my room and do nothing"

"Why do nothing ?"

"I just don't feel like want to do anything "

"Why don't you just hang out with central ?"

"I am too tired to drive my car "

"Fighting Kai!! , I hope you get better"

"Thank you"

"Hehe you are very welcome"

"But... Luna ?"

"Yes ??"

"Can you not tell others about all of this chat ??"

*luna confuse*"Hmm , sure if that's what you mean  , but why ??"

"I just have my own reason , but one of them is because of DC , Iam so sorry"

"That's fine , okay then"

The confusion of Luna end because she is so happy , so happy that she almost can't breath

===========================