Chapter 1- Introduction

My Forever Dream

           *Alarm (Marimba) ring. "Oh god , oh Its 6 am, Iam going to be Late!". Luna rush to the bathroom to get ready for school, she is a very simple girl ,so simple that she only need 10 minutes to prepare herself because she just going to tie her hair ,put her glasses on and spray parfume one Time to her uniform. 

 

           She quickly go downstairs and screams her brother's name so loud."LUHAN OPPA!!!". Luhan can hear her scream from his bed room. So He get out of his comfortable bedroom to see what happen to his sister.

 

"What the hell luna , it's 6:10 in the morning , you make me wake up very early!"

"Sorry oppa , but I really need your help, I am late for school..."

"What ?? Your school start at 7 am , and it still 6:10 am !!"

"I know, I know , but usually I go to school at 5:45 am to catch the first bus to school,oppa... Please take me to school with your super super fast motorcycle..."

"Luna, you can still take other bus and you won't be late , I'am to sleepy right now"

"Oppaa, But then I will be late to see Kai..." Luna said that with a sincere eyes

"Oh Luna , not him again "

"Oppa , I'll do anything you want , but please take me to school now..."

"Anything I want ?? Fine , I'll take you to school "

"Really ?? Oppa thank you !! I love you so much with all my heart "

"What ever you say Luna, just remember"anything I want""

"Okay my nice big bro "

 

          Luna arrived at school , and she quickly run to her school's parking lot, and she is relieved That Kai's cat isn't there yet. But just a few minutes later an aventador (Lamborghini) that has plate number 01  카이 001 arrives. Luna is so excited to see his dreamy prince , but something is not right.

 

"Omg , I can believe how lucky am I, that I still get a chance to see him this morning... But... What ?! Who is opening the other door of Kai's car ??" Luna talks to her self .

 

         Luna find that it's only Kai's big brother, lay sunbaenim, her senior at this elite school called high empire high school. Lay sunbaenim has been gone for the past  3 weeks , and Luna don't know why , and actually don't care about it because the only thing that Luna cares about is Kai.

 

           When the Kim brothers enter the school hall , luna keeps looking at Kai and Kai knows it , Kai staring back at Luna but with a bad eyes , but lay is the other way around , he smiles at Luna , so Luna smiles back. Although it's kind a disappointing when Kai stared at her like that but it's not gonna change her feeling for Kai.

===================================================================================================================

            *Alarm (Marimba) at 6 am ring*. Kai wake up from his sleep, he always working out before he goes to school, so he do some jongging on the treat meal and then he prepares to go to school and also prepare to face another boring day. After he is ready, he puts his feet downstairs, eats his breakfast, and go to the garage to pick what car will he use today just like everyday.

 

"Good morning Mr.Kai, what car  will you use today?"

"Morning, just like yesterday please"

"Please Wait the car at the house's lobby mr.kai"

          He goes to his huge house's that looks like a palace  lobby and wait for his lamborghini.Just like every day the car will arrives in 5 minutes.After 5 minutes of waiting, kai eneter his car and ready to drive it , but suddenly

 

"KAI !!! WAIT !!!"

       Kai is confused, it sounds like his hyung's voice ,Lay. But lay is in america right now to do some kind of summer program about medical. but its true it is lay. It is his brother that always nice to kai even when kai is being a jerk or anything that can make people mad, but lay will not angry, actually will never.

"hey lil Bro, can i join you to school ?"

"hey lay, sure, come in "

"thanks bro"

 --Kai drives his car--

"lay, arent you supposed to be in america now ?? i think its not a month yet"

"still not calling me hyung?"

"lay, seriously ?? it Think itsnot a problem, and you just one year older than me"

"*sigh*, by the way , actually i cant stay in america for one more week, its so boring, even more boring than here, well at korea i still can ask you to hang out wih me , but there, mom is not really accompany me, she is just shopping all the time and meet her frends"

"oh ya , i forget mom  is accompany you to america, i thought she was in singapore and forget that she has a children"

"Kai... don't be like that, mom loves you, dan loves you, they loves you, me, and our twin lil bro chen and umin"

"dont believe that, i even forget that i still havve a dad"

"Kai! dont say that, dad is germany to do some bussines, he do that because it is his responsibility to take care of our family's oil company"

"what ever"

"Kai, dad loves you, you know, if he doesnt why would you be the one that chosen to be the inheritor?"

"lay! i dont care if i am an inheritor or not, i dont even give a if you or chen or umin is the one"

"i dont want to be the one, you know"

"ahh, stop talking about it, but how come you still can be nice to them ?? they really dont take care of us, they just give money and stuffs to us"

"of course! they are my parents, and your parents too, i will always love them"

            Kai is sick and tired when it is come to his parents. He just dont like them, but not not love them too, so the word that really fits him right now is Confused.  Because kai and lay talk about many things , they didnt realize that they have arrive. and like everyday many girls is stay at the school's hall to see kai. Actually its very uncomfortable for him, but its a concequences to be the most super handsome, rich and famous at his school, so he doesnt really give a to this.

           When entering the school's hall, a girl with a nerd style looking at kai like he was a food, so kai stares back with a bad eyes to her, and lay,when he sees this girl, he smiles at her, and luna smiles back.

"why are you staring at her like that?"

"who ?? the girl with a nerdy style back there"

"kai.. thats rude"

"what ever lay, i am off to canteen, see you after school"

===================================================================================================================