Deal..

Daddy...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX..

 

  shin hye had been sleeping for 2 hours..then she wake up..       when she open the door..she is suprise to saw yonghwa was lying in front of her room..       shin hye shake his shoulder..       "wake up yonghwa!!!! wake up..heii wake up"       yonghwa open his eyes.         "ohh..shin..I'm sorry I've sleep in your house.."         "why you don't listen to me, yong..go home!!"           "I will not go home until you change your decision..listen to me, shin..           "shut up..don't be noise..my mother will hear what you said..get in my room now" said shin hye..           yonghwa immediately stand up and get in the room..shin hye close the door..         "shin hye ..I beg you..please don't kill our child..one thing you should now..abortion is a crime of murder..you can be jail for that" warn yonghwa..           shin hye suprise..she never think about that..she suddenly feel scare..             "yong..don't scare me.."             "I'm not scare you..Park Shin Hye..I'm a cop and I know the rules.."             "if you force to abortion..I will send you to jail"             shin hye angry..               "how could you to scare me like that, jung Yonghwa!!! you're not serious..you just scaring me. so, I will not take abortion for this child..right?? you just scaring me" shout shin hye..             yonghwa shrug..           "if you don't believe me..you can try shin hye..and you will know if I just scaring you or it's a real..but for you know..the suspect for abortion will be jail for 15 years..so, depends on you"              shin hye look on yonghwa and realize if he serious with he said..she consider her decision..           yonghwa know that..           "if you don't want this child cause your fiancee, shin..I will take care the baby"             shin hye walk to the window and look outside...           suddenly..she got an idea..for her problem..           "alright...I will change my decision...             Yonghwa feel happy...he goes to shin hye and hug from behind...           "thanks, shin..I love you..cause you will born this child..our child...           "not so fast, Mr. Yonghwa..I'm not finish yet...           Yonghwa confuse..           "what you mean, shin..you said that you will change you're decision...and now..           "first..let go you're hug..Mr. Yonghwa..then I will explain..               Yonghwa release his hug..               shin hye turn around and smile to yonghwa..but yonghwa feel strange with that..             "it's true..if I change my decision, yonghwa..but, because it's you who want this child and not me..I will born this child with three condition" said shin hye..                 "alright..said it"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter