Plan For Abortion and Yonghwa searching for her...

Daddy...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOUR...

 

 

Shin hye go home with slowly...

 

 

her mind was full to think about pregnant and what she will do about that ..

 

 

 

"what I must do now?? I don't want this child"said shin hye to her self..

 

 

 

she look tired to think about that...

 

 

 

when shin hye arrive to her house..she is walking to her room..

 

 

 

"shin hye..are you ok, darling??" ask her mother..

 

 

 

 

"mom..I'm okay..I just have a little bit tired and need to take a rest" answer shin hye..

 

 

 

 

"hmm..shin. if you have a problem you can talk with me, cause I'm your mother" 

 

 

 

 

shin hye stare to her mother and try to smile..

 

 

 

 

"I will mom.." said shin hye while she walk to her room..

 

 

 

 

shin hye sit on the side of bed..

 

 

 

 

"I don't want lee shin will know about this child..he surely will break up with me, something that I don't want to..." said shin hye to her self..

 

 

 

 

 

she realize that only one solution to solve her problem and the solution is abortion, but shin hye heart is fight against her mind..

 

 

 

 

 

"that is not right, shin hye, child is a gift from God..many couple has dream about child and just some from them will have it, but the other can't have a child even they try but it's useless. and now you want to kill your own child with abortion just because you don't want lee shin know about this!!! you're not different with a murder if you do this"

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye look silent when her heart speak..but her mind not allow with that..

 

 

 

 

 

"think of lee shin, shin hye..you know right!!! what lee shin will do if he know about this..you will ruin your dream to married with lee shin and build a happy family with lee shin, your fiancee, and your love to him will vanish. you don't want to, right?? that's why, you don't have a choice, shin hye..take an abortion soon, and you will safe your love and your dream. don't be afraid shin hye, you will have a child later with lee shin"

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye can't decide to abortion or not..cause everything have a risk, between lee shin or her unwanted child..

 

 

 

 

 

but she know that she must take a decision sooner, before other people know about her pregnant..

 

Tomorrow Morning in police station...

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun and Min hyuk was busy to check the murder file when one guy is coming. her face was messy sign that he not have enough sleep..

 

 

 

 

 

"heii, yonghwa..did you catch the thief who steal Mrs, taecyeon house??" ask min hyuk while he throw a coke to yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa catch a coke and drink it..

 

 

 

 

 

"of course, min hyuk, eventhough he make me sweat to run for catch him but it's not difficult for me" answer yonghwa while he put his guns on the table and sit.

 

 

 

 

 

jonghyun glanced to yonghwa for a while before he concentrate to the file..

 

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa just silent while he day dreaming of something..

 

 

 

 

 

suddenly, jonghyun voice has broke his day dreaming..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter