최고의 행운

Greatest Luck

Jinhee was looking at her designs on the big table , “Huh ... Something’s weird here .... But I can’t find anything weird ...” she thought to herself. Tapping his right foot on the floor , she folded her arms and started to think about her clothes designs. Those designs must be finished on Monday , no matter what.

The school reunion yesterday was amazing and Jinhee promised that she’ll come again , it was Saturday and yet she was still in her office when everyone was still with their family or dates. Jinhee wasn’t the type that give things up so easily. That’s why she already used her outfits to go out with Luhan but still working on her work.

A knock stopped her thoughts about her designs and she looked t the door’s direction , “You’re here” she smiled as she saw a lean figure leanning on the door’s frame. “You’re still working on something ? Are you busy ?” Luhan asked her while approaching her , she shooked her head. “Ani , it’s nothing. Just something that I want to do while waiting for you” she said , he nodded and look over her designs. “Woah , your hands are still ‘magical’ huh ?” he teased and they both laughed.

“Are we going now ?” she asked him and he nodded , “Okay , wait a minute” she said and went to her bathroom in her office. Luhan looked around , Jinhee’s office is big enough for an office. There’s her photos hanging around the wall , he smiled while looked around. And he stopped at a dress in a glass cabinet. It’s a beautiful white dress which he assumed as a wedding dress , ‘Seems like she like it so much’ he thought.

“Wae ? Are you interested in that dress ?” Jinhee asked while approaching him , “Eo ... It’s beautiful” he said. She smiled , “It’s my first design ... Only for the catwalk but not for sale ... Many people has been asking for that dress , even there’s someone who offer their stocks to me” they both laughed. “So , let’s go ?” he asked her and she nodded. “Ah , before I forget .... For you” Luhan show her what a bouquet of flowers that he’s been hiding from the moment he entered her office. ‘”Woahh , thank you” she took the flowers from his hand and both of them left her office.

---

Three months later ....

“So , where are we going now ?” Jinhee asked Luhan who was driving , “You’ll know when we’re there” Luhan smirked mischievously. “Ah , jinjja .... You’re driving me crazy” she murmured the last sentence and he just took a quick glance at her before get back to driving again. “You’re gonna like it” he said again.

After an hour driving , they finally arrived.

“Beach ??!” Jinhee widened her eyes and he nodded , “I know you liked beach , hey , we’re not friends for nothing” he said and she excitedly get out from his car and raised her hands. “Finally ~!! I’ve been craving to go to the beach since it’s summer” she said and approached the summer beach that seems so friendly with them.

Luhan couldn’t stop smiled and laughed at her actions. They’ve been hanging out or out for a ‘date’ for three months now. Every weekend they’ll spend their time together , it’s not that hard to know what they like because when they were in high school they were best friends. They close since Jinhee hanging around with EXO a lot. Out from the twelve boys , she’s very close to Luhan and Kris. Though mostly Kris would only asked what should he do if he had a quarrel or a fight with Ahjin.

Luhan has prepared something ‘special’ for today , and because he know tht Jinhee likes beach. He prepared it on the beach.

“Yah , deer , come here !” shouted Jinhee from the beach , Luhan walked to her and they both began to play with the water. “Yah , you come here !” Luhan ran after her as they splashed each other with water. “ Aniya , sirheo .... Go !” Jinhee laughed hardly while ran away from him.

After a few minutes , they’re already tired and rest on the sand. “Ahh .... It’s been a long time since I came to the beach” Jinhee said , “Me too ... Since I’m not young again” Luhan joked and they both laughed. “Yeah ... And everyone told us to get married quickly ...” she said , “You’re right .... They told us to get married quickly , seems like that we’re the only one who haven’t married yet” they both laughed together.

And a silence approached them. There’s only a few people there since it’s already 4 p.m.

“I never thought about went to school reunion , but I actually did and I met you again. Not only you though .... Everyone ....” Jinhee muttered while looking at the orange sky , signs that the sun’s going to went ‘sleep’ again.

“Really ? I always went to Korea , twice a year for the reunion and to meet my boys ....” Luhan said , “Eo , really ... It’s my first time , as you know ... I’m not interested in reunion or anything ...” Jinhee laughed. “Then I guess your first try made a big succes” Luhan get up from his position and Jinhee confused.

Luhan looked around and he smiled , “Stay here” he said and she nodded. Luhan went to took something , “Where is he going ?” she wondered but then distracted herself with the sand. While playing with the sand , she felt someone covered her eyes. “Sssh ... it’s me” Luhan whispered to her ear , made her shivered from his hot breath that touched her back neck.

“What are you doing ?” she asked him as they walked somewhere , “You’ll see” he said again and Jinhee know that he was smirking.

Suddenly they stopped. “Now open your eyes” Luhan uncovered her eyes , she opened her eyes and looked around before gasped. There’s some candles there that lined up in heart pattern.

“L-Lu ?” she shocked and he knelt down in front of her , “I know we haven’t ‘know each other’ for so long again , but I know you well and you know me well. I’ve been thinking about you for the past three months and I couldn’t just forget you that easily , you keep lingering in my mind. So now , I’m Luhan. Also after considering Key’s idea” he paused and she laughed a bit at his last sentence.

“I’m asking you ..... Will you marry me , Oh Jinhee ?” she stopped and widened her eyes when he opened a box. He nervously waiting for her answer , but then crack to a smile when she smiled back with a tears. “Yes , I will ... Luhan”  he slipped the ring to her finger.

“I love you ....” he hug her and she hug him back , tightly. “I love you too ....” she whispered back. Both of them released their hug and looked at the beautiful sunset , “It’s beautiful ... Thank you , baby” she said and he smiled. “Looks like Key’s idea is not bad either huh ?” both of them laughed together as they watching the sunset , he back hugged her.

“You’re my greatest luck ... Jinhee” 

----

a.n : I'm sorry it's short and lack~~T_T please leave me your comments ^^ thank youu <33