Chapter 2

Unreal

"It feels like its her, Taemin"

2 weeks after the accident, and Minho was still on about this. Taemin rolled his eyes and  carred a crate of supplies to his desk. "You're still on about this?"

"Taemin, it was so real. She was right in front of me. Taemin, I need your help"

Astonished,"With what? To find her? You're crazy."

"I might, but whats the harm in trying."

Taemin couldn't beleve that in a near-death experience, all his best friend was thinking about is a illusion of a girl when they were 6. "People who go through what you went through, usually start living life to the fullest. Why are you looking back? You should be looking forward. You're getting married."

"You're right, but knowing that I didn't try would just hold me back. This is my only way to move forward."

"I know you had a hard time when Sulli went missing, but this is just relapsing into that sad little boy that nobody wanted to play with."

"Except you."

Taemin leaned back in his chair,"Why are you doing this?"

"You know why."

"No I really don't, Minho. I really don't know why you're determined to stir up old memories."

"Because she was our best friend, Taemin. And then one day she turns missing, and is no where to be seen? I just need to try..."

Minho questioned if Taemin was going to help him after the silence between them. "Okay"

"I'll help you"

 

 

 

**

Sorry for the short chapter, and the long awaited update. 1 month, sorry. But its more of a I-have-no-time-for-this instead of a I'm-lazy thing. A little of both, to be honest.

- bvawhrp