Chapter 1

Unreal

"Sulli?" Taemin asked

"Yeah, Sulli"

"I know you weren't under there for that long. Minho, you know she's been dead-"

"She's not dead, Taemin."

"Yeah, she's been missing since we were what? 6? 7? Point is, they never found her. C'mon, Minho, you already know"

Minho ran it over in his head. Sulli, Taemin and Minho's childhood friend, who never made it to school when they in kindergarten. With parents heartbroken that their only daughter was missing, the Choi household was dark and not festive like before.

Sulli who also inspired the 2 kids with the lowest G.P.A.s to do better and shoot higher. Taemin being an exclusive top-notch lawyer and Minho a noble-prize ocean biologist was a surprise to everyone. All because of the girl down the street.

"Oh my god! Minho!!! Baby!!"

Minho winced in annoyance, and turned to Minho. "Do not tell me I'm marrying that scream" 

"Should've listened to me, she was always crazy" Taemin said,

"Baby, its me. Do you remember? I'm Kwon Yuri, you're fiancé and destined soulmate. Oh my god, you look terrible!"

Minho had to move his hand almost 4 times to get away from her trying to hold it. But she got ahold of it, and held his hand to her heart

"I was so worried, when they called they said you were in some kind of accident. But its okay, our wedding can go on and nobody will have to know"

Minho was somewhat disgusted. Here he is, suffering from mild-trauma to the head and looking at 8 weeks of physical therapy. And she's worried about a delayed wedding. Minho started to think if there should even be a wedding.

"I'm fine, Yuri"

"We can get through this, together"

Minho felt sick in his stomach, what a control freak she is.

"Hey,uhm-" Minho said

"Yes, honey, what is it?"

"Can you go grab me a water or something?"

"Of course, anything you want"

She was about to leave, but not before she could shove her tongue down his throat. Choking on the tube was nothing compared to her sliding her tongue around in his mouth.

"I'll be right back" she whispered in his ear.

As soon as she left, Taemin locked the door. "Not feelin' your fiancè?"

"I'm not marrying her. Am I?"

"For about 4 months, yeah. Weird how it to took 4 years for you to come to your senses."

"Taemin, I know what I saw"

"Yeah, you saw a girl who's been missing for 20 years. Underwater. While you were drowning"

"I know it seems crazy, she was real"

"She was an illusion. Look, I'm gonna go ask the doctor to take a look at your brain"

"Taemin, please. At least, let me look into it. Just for a while. Its just to make sure... I'm not loosing it"

"Okay fine, at least tell what you saw... more detail"

Minho recapped what he saw when he was drowning.

"I was drowning, and then I saw her. Like she was swimming towards me. I swear, I saw her looking at me while I was drowning, and she pulled me to shore. She saved me, it was Sulli"

"Okay, well you better get some rest before your destined soulmate comes back"