My sister

Happy Virus

 

I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH><

 

Yuri Pov

“Sulliyaaaaaa!! Ireona ireonaaaa!!” I shouted in her ears.

She rolled her body in her bed. Pulled her blanket to cover her face “I don’t want to!!! I’m sleepy!!” she whinned.

“eihhh sulli it’s Sunday!! don’t you want to going out with me??” I shaked her body.

“isshhh eonnieya just let me sleep a little bit more arraseo?”

“heung….. okay okay…” slowly I laying beside her. “sulli, what do you want to do today?” I asked.

“sleep.” She answered and hug me. “eihhh this girl. How about company me to buy a new clothes? It’s already summer and all I had it’s winter clothes since I don’t like summer that much..”

She doesn’t aswer me. She just silent and hugged me more tight. I hugged her back “sulli?”

“okay eonnie…”.

“Assaaaa!!!”

“but eonnie… I want to sleep now okay?”

“okay!”

 

Sulli Pov

“eihhh this girl. How about company me to buy a new clothes? It’s already summer and all I had it’s winter clothes since I don’t like summer that much..”

True my eonnie didn’t like summer. I don’t know why… I thought after the ‘accident’ when I almost hit by a car in winter she will hate winter but I wrong. I mistaken my sister. she was happy virus type even though she almost lose her life and she became blind she still love winter, she still always smile like an idiot. I just silent.

The problem is….. I already promise my bestfriends to company her to mall…

But I cant reject my eonnie…. Since she is blind she didn’t go to school, and because she didn’t go to school she didn’t have a friend. Her friend just me her sister. I cant always company her… I had my own life. I want to have fun with my girls, I want to have my teenager life. But I cant.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate my sister. I love her so much. If she didn’t help me that time maybe now I already being a lonely girl and desperate. But…..

I hugged her more tight. “sulli?” I nodded “okay eonnie…”. It’s okay… I hope my best friends will understand it…

 

 

 

 

 

-in mall-

Sulli pov

I already talk with my best friend krystal in phone and they reaction made me feel…. Guality..

*flashback*

Sulli     : yeoboseo~ soojungah~

Krystal : nee eonnie? I’m with vic, luna and amber eonnie now~

Sulli     : jinjja? Mianhe sojungah…

Krystal : jinjja~ wae eonnie? Don’t tell me….

Sulli     : nee… I think you already know. I cant company you…. Again.

Krystal : AHHHH wae eonnie?? I want to spend my time with my 4 eonnie! You never hang out with us eonnie! Aah jinjja…. I feel really sad now…

Sulli     : sorry soojungah, my sister ask me to company her. I cant reject her okay?

Krystal : eonnie you must tell your eonnie! You need your life too! You cant-

Victoria took krystal’s phone

Victoria : sulliyaa~ gwenchana, don’t mind her. You know right she just love us too much, we’re okay! See you at school sulliya~ take care!

Sulli : *sigh* nee eonnie annyeong!

*end of flashback*

 I sighed when I remember that. I feel really bad now, they’re my best friends and I never had a time for them.

“Sulliya, are you sure that dress match for me?” my sister asked.

Yes we finished shopping I bought her a new dress and some shorts. “yes eonnie it’s really look good on you! I always tol you rite that you look good in black, blackpearl eonnie~” i answered. “eyy that nickname again” she rolled her eyes. But then I saw my bestfriends in a shoes shop. They’re talking and laughing happily. I stopped. I just looked at them. It’ll be fun if I join them… but I cant. I didn’t realize my eonnie called my name. “Ah nee eonnie mianhee. I just lost”

“sulliya, Is there something wrong?”

“nothing eonnie” I sighed.

“don’t lie to me sulliya! Tell me what’s wrong!” she got me. I cant lie to her, she will always know.

“just I saw my friends in the shoes shop in front of us, they all told me that they want to hang out today but I don’t know that they will go to the same mall with us.” I sighed again.

“sulli, why you don’t tell me! You can join them! Just leave me in coffee shop then I’ll wait for you until you finished okay?”

My eyes grew wider “Ani eonnie! You don’t need to do that! It’s okay it’s not like I want to-“

“eey don’t lie to me sulli, I know you. It’s okay, I’m tired btw. Okay?”

“are you serious eonnie?”

“more than serious kkk~” she giggled.

I bring her to coffe shop in this mall and ordered iced Americano and cheesecake for her.

“I leave eonnie, just wait here okay? I’ll be back soon~”

“nee sulli take your time!”

I ran to the shoes shop that I just saw my best friends there. i tapped krystal shoulder. When krystal turned around she shocked and make an o shape mouth. “oh my god….” Krystal said.

All my eonnies turned around and saw me there grins widely at them “annyeong girls~”

They hugged me. “This is f(x) time!!!” amber eonnie shouts randomly. We’re just laugh at her silly action.

 

Yuri Pov

I feels so bad for sull. If I’m not blind maybe she can going out with her friends without worry about me. It’s my fault! Kwon yuri you’re babo babo!!! Stupid kwon yuri!!

I sipped my iced Americano. I’ll wait here…..

 

-4 hours later-

What time it is? This must be already late. Oh god my mom must be really worried now. Why sulli not come back yet? Eotteoke?? I sighed. “okay, I must find her” I talked to my self. i walked outside the coffee shop slowly. Maybe this was a bad idea…. But what should I do? Maybe if she see me she will come to me. I walked  anywhere my foot brought me. I just following my heart.

Then without I realized it I bumped into someone.

Ooppssss…

 Minho Pov

“AWW! Yaaah stupid girl! Watch your step!” I rubbed my chest. It’s not that hurt honestly just a little bit..

“I’m sorry! it just I didn’t see you I’m so sorry! I’m in hurry I don’t know where my sister go so I want to find her cause I think it’s already night.” She bowed to me.

“tch, I know you’re lying. I know you just want to touch me and then you want to know my name after that you ask for my number. And don’t pretend that you didn’t see me I’m this big and you cant see me? It’s not like you’re a blind girl.” I said with my cold tone. She looks pretty cute. Her black hair just flawless but then again… she must be the same with the other girls. Just want my money.

She just smiled “maybe I will do that to a handsome man but too bad I cant see anything. And I’m not pretend like I’m a blind girl. I don’t need to pretend cause I really a blind girl. Oh but I know one thing even though I cant see but I know you’re a player. So once again sorry and bye.” She walked away.

Wait… what? Did she said she was blind? And she ignore me? What the hell it is? This  is the first time someone did something like that. I watched her moved. She slowly walked like she was afraid. It looks like she was not lying. I followed her from behind.

This girl is intresting…

She is y and beautifull, too bad she is blind… but is that a problem? That’s good right? Maybe she will love me not just because of my looks and money… wait…. What am I talking about??? This is crazy. I followed her. She kind of lost, she blind but she want to find someone? Eyyy…

Should I help her? Eyyy you’re choi minho!

Then I saw her almost bumped a wall. I ran to her and grab her wrist. “you almost bumped into a wall” I said in cold tone.

“Ah, kamsahamida….” She bowed. “anytime” answered me.

“wait… your voice is familiar….” She looked like she thinking about something.

“Ah right!!! You’re the jerk that I bumped! Yak! Are you following me?” she yelled at me.

“I just want to help okay? Are you searching someone? Well if you want to I can help you” I asked her in good manner not in my usually cold tone.

“heum…. Okay thankyou so much if you want to help me, but can you let go of my wrist? You hold it to tight, it’s a little bit hurt.” She answered me.

“oh…. Mianhe” I said and released my hands from her.

“well who’s the one you looking for?”

“she’s my sister, she is tall  have a milky skin and her hair is dark brown and long!”

 

 

 

-1 hours later-

It’s so late and we still didn’t find her sister. “Are you sure she don’t leave you here? Maybe she’s home already” I asked her for a hundred time.

“I’m sure my sister wouldn’t forget me!” she clik emergency call in her phone, yes number one bottom.

But she didn’t pick up her call. “Lets just wait here” i’m tired okay… maybe If we wait here in the front door she will see us.

“EONNIE!!!!” I heard a girl voice from behind. Ah… finally….

She run to hug the blind girl beside me. “Eonnie I thought you’re still in coffee shop… mianhee!! I’m so late mianheee eonnieya mianheeeeee”

“Aniyo sull gwenchana at least you’re not forget that I’m still here, oh btw thanks for someone he help me to find you” the girl looked at me. Her face is familiar….. oh she is kwon Sulli! Our school queenka and I’m the kingka but I don’t find she’s pretty. She’s just like the other girls for me. She blushed when see saw me. “annyeong-ha-hase-seyo” she shuttered. “ey you’re our school queenka rite? Tch, you must take care of your sister okay? You cant just leave her like that! Jinjja…” I yelled at her stupidness. “oh and you who’s your name?” I asked the blind girl. She didn’t answered me, “who’s your name blind girl?”

“oh me? I’m kwon yuri, you?”

“I’m minho, choi minho. Well, I need to go. I already take your phone number yuri-ssi from your phone, mian not tell you first. See you later yuri-ssi!” I ran to my car. Aish this is very late. If my dad know he’ll scold me.

Yuri Pov

“I’m minho, choi minho. Well, I need to go. I already take your phone number yuri-ssi from your phone, mian not tell you first. See you later yuri-ssi!”

Oh no……… did he told me that his name is choi minho??

Choi minhho????

My sister crush since junior high school?????

No it cant be………

Oh god…….

“sulliyaa! Is that boy is your crush???” I asked her.

“nee, let’s go home now eonnie I’m tired.” She said in cold tone. I know she was sad….

 

Sulli Pov

We arrived at home. When we were in taxi I didn’t speak anything just silent cover us. I’m upset…..

Really upset….

I ran to my room and closed the door. I took my pen diary. My sister brought me this when I was in junior high school. I rarely write a diary that’s why I just keep my feeling by myself. She concerned about it and buy me this so I can share my feeling. This pen is can record my voice so I just need to talk about my feeling….

I talked about anything that make me upset… anything…. until I fall asleep..

 

Yuri Pov

It’s midnight and I still cant sleep. I cant stop thinking why sulli upset…

Shouldn’t she should be happy cause she hang out with her friends?

I slowly walked to her room… I opened the door quietly…

I think she already sleep. I walked to her side and hold her hands.

“Mianhe sulliya… mianhe….”

Then I realized she hold something.. she hold a pen.

It’s a recorder pen that I brought when she was in junior high school. Maybe she told her pen about today… should I hear it? Aniyooo I cant! It’s her privacy! Yuri you cant!

But I’m so curious! Aihh….

Arraseo it’s okay just today record…

 I took her pen and back to my room. I locked the door and sat at my bad. I click the play button.

today my sister asked me to company her to buy a new clothes. Honestly I promised my best friend that I’ll go with them but then I cancelled it for my sister. but my sister told me it’s okay to leave her and go to my friends. So I leave her… *she sigh*

This is hard. I life in this situation… why my sister must help me?

Then I meet my biggest crush in this galaxy choi minho

He never talked to me before and when he did

He yelled at me! Told me to take care of my sister!

Isn’t that pathetic??

And my friend had a sleep over at Victoria eonnie’s house but I cant come!

Why? Because my sister waiting for me!

I want to have my normal teenager life! Cant i???

I want to spend my time with my best friends!

Is that hard?

I want happiness, I sick now… I’m sick of babysit my sister

I’m sick when my parents always asked me about her condition not my condition

I hate when choi minho save my sister number instead mine!

I HATE ME!! I HATE ME BECAUSE I’M SO BAD TO MY SISTER!”

That the end. My tears fall down from my eyes. My cheeks already wet because of my tears. I cant take it. I ruined my sister life. I sobbed. I cant take it. I hug my knees. I want to make her happy not make her sad like this…. “aniyo you cant cry yuri-ah you need to be strong! Fighting! You must make your sister happy!!” I talked to my self an whipped my tears away.

And the only way to make my sister happy is….

Makes choi minho fall in love with my sister.

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE... school really take a lot of my time T.T i write this in my 2hours free time heuung T.T I'll edit the error later okaay mianheee *bow until my hair touch my shoes* 

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SUBCRIBE!!!!!

AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH FOR THE UPVOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 thankyou for subcribe on this bad story T.T 

i dont know i should continue it or not.... should i delete it?...

heumm.... leave a comment juseyo if you read this story, kamsahamida^^