Noona neomu yeppeo

Happy Virus

sorry for wrong grammar, i'm not good at english x3

Yuri Pov

Today I didn’t have anything to do. My teacher took her day off and all the book that my mom gave me I already read it (the book is special for blind people><). So thats why I was here, in a park near my house. Even though I blind I didn’t want my mom to always company me. I want to be independent girl. This park is really near my house so I can went here alone. I sat under the tree, leaned my back against the tree. I know there was a pond around me, I can feel it. I touched the grass, felt and imagine how it looks.  I breathed deeply . I heard a bird chirping, it sounds like the bird sings for me. I smile slightly.

 

Then she heard something. Something so beautiful… really beautifull…

 

It was from behind the tree. It’s someone voices. It’s a male she can felt it. His voice really beautifull, it was deep and calming. He rapping too, I smiled to myself when i heard it.

 

When he was finished singing I said “You have a really good voice”

 

Chanyeol Pov

School is really stressing. I hate school but my father really want me to be a doctor so that’s why I work really hard. I went to the park near my house. I sat under the tree and leaned my back against the tree. There’s a pond behind this tree and I’m facing the street. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I sing a song that my sister always listened. It’s her favorite song because the song is really great I love that song too. I enjoyed singing and rapping like this. I want to be a singer but my dad really hate that idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMgTngI_Ads  (that's the link! chanyeol sing that the title 'lonely night' oh my god his voice just asdfghjkl.....)

When I finished I heard a girls voice from behind the tree. I peeked behind the tree that I leaned to. There’s a girl around my age. She has a long black hair and a little bit curly at the bottom. She a little bit taned than the other girls in korea but she is really stunning. I moved my self and sat beside her.  Now I’m facing the pond.

“did you really think my voice is beautifull?” I asked her.

She giggled  “ofcourse! I have a good ears so I know who sounds bad and who sounds good! And I cant see you that means my ears is never wrong”

“eyy you act like a blind girl I don’t think your ears is that good” I chuckled.

She giggled again and smiled widely at me “I really blind you know kkkk I really cant see you~”

I frozed. What did I said…I’m afraid that I  hurt this girl but how can she told me that she is blind with that smiled?

“you’re amazing…” I  said softly.

“my name is park chanyeol btw..” I hold her hand.

“my name is kwon yuri! I really love when you sing!” she said with her beautiful grins.

“you’re the first one except my noona who hear me sing”

“whoaah! Jinjja? It’s pleasure then chanyeol-ssi~”

I just looking at her with smiles on my face. She’s really beautiful. Then I realize that I still hold her hand. I let go of her hand and scratched my neck awkwardly.

“how old are you chanyeol-ssi?” she asked.

“Heum… 22 this year, you?” still awkward I don’t dare to look into her eyes.

“Jinjaa?? Then I’m your noona! I’m 24” she grins happily.

I looked at her with surprised look. “Are you serious??”

She laughed “Mwoyaa? Am I look older than it?”

I shake my head “Aniyooo!! You look younger than that.. I thought you’re younger than me..”

Suddenly she cupped my face. “wh-a-at ar-re you- do-doi-ing?” I said suttering.

“I want to know your face… since I cant see it I want to feel it so I can imagine it..”

She rubbed my cheeks with her thumb. Then she moved her finger to my eyes, to my nose, to my ear and lastly to my lips. She let go of my face “Even though I cant see you I know you’re a handsome man chanyeollie~”

I blushed like a tomato. First she touched my face, second she called me handsome and third she called me chanyeolie!!!

It’s make me felt  realife that she cant see me like this cause it’ll become really embrassing.

“call me noona chanyeolie~” she giggled.

“mwoya….. chanyeolie it’s a name for a kid…” I said still blushing.

“it’s cutee for me~ kkk since you’re a cute man”

“mwoooo??? I’m not a cute man!! I’m more manly you know!!”

She pinched my cheek “arraseo you’re a manly man but for me you’re a cute man kkkk”

I blushed again…. Oh god what happened to me???

“call me noona chanyeolie~”

“Arraseo…… noona…..”

She giggled happily. “eeyy you like it that much eoh?”

She nods “neomuuu! Neomuu joaah~”

“you often come here chanyeolie?”

“not really… I just come here when I feel stress… how about you noona?”

“neee!! I always come here everyday with my sister, this is the only place that my mom let me go without company, but too bad right now my sister still in her school now.”

“ahh…. How bout tomorrow? Did you come here again tomorrow?”

“heum… maybe… waee?”

“aniyoo just asking..”

“oh maja! Chanyeolie… I want to ask something… this park.. how is it look like?”

“heum… what should I explain… there’s a pond 10 mater in front of us, and there’s sunflowers at that side” I took her hand and pointing towards sunflowers side.

“and there’s a lot of rose with a various colour.. just it….”

I took her hand down. “woaaaaah….” She made an o shape mouth.

She so cutee! I smiled when I saw her.

“waee? Are you that amazed with it?” I asked her.

“aniyo…. It just your hand feel so warm.. how can it be?”

I blushed again for a hundred time… omg is she that blunt?

“Sorry but this is just a first time I feel it, woaaah daebak…”

“noona…. What are you talking about….” I don’t know what to say…

“Just don’t mind me chanyeolie, mianheee”

“aniyo gwenchana noona…  thankyou for that…”

She grins at me. She just so beautiful I cant take my eyes off her… noona you’re so pretty..

Then I heard someone shouts her name

“YURI EONNIE!!!!!!” she runs to us. “oh my eonnie!! I really worried you know! I told you don’t come here alone! Just wait until I back from my school! Aah eonnie jinjja!! Gwenchanayo eonnie??”

She looked really worried about noona. “Aigooo~ gwencahana sulli-ya! you don’t need to worry about me. I can come here alone and go home alone from here. You must be really tired form school.” Noona said.

“but still eonnie I cant not worry about you! Heeung!” she whinned.

Wait…. Is she really Yuri noona sister? Why their face doesn’t look alike…. Yuri noona has a tanned skin and she has a milky skin.. even me and my noona it’s look alike…

She seems realize that I’m here “Oh annyeonghaseyo!” she bowed at me.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I smiled at her. “Sulli he is Chanyeol, I meet him here, he is oppa for you.”

“Nee I’m sulli, yuri eonnie sister. Thankyou for take care of my sister oppa.”

“aniyoo gwenchana sulli.”

“eonnie omma want us to going back at home for dinner” she told her sister.

“ah arraseo, bye chanyeollie! See you next time~”

She left with her sister. I sighed. I felt so happy now I don’t know why..

Wait… i don’t know her number! Aishhh how can I forgot to ask her number!

Aissssh babo chanyeol! I ruffled my hair.

 

Yuri Pov

I smiled to my self. I still feeling his warm hand in my hand. How can it be so warm? This is the first time I felt it.

“Eonnie… wae guraee? Why you’re smiling like that… perhaps…. You like that boy?” sulli asked me. I shake my head “Aniyooooo! It’s just his hand feels so warm.”

“wait…. So you’re holding hand with him???”

“aiiih it’s not like that, aiih just forget it!!” I hissed at her.

“Arraseo kkkk mianhe eonnie I just love to tease you, but seems like you like him eonnie” she giggled.

“eiih jinjja this girl! How bout your prince charming? Is he still being a player?” I back.

“sadly… yes eonnie.. he is more handsome day by day I really want to be his girlfriends. but how can? Everyone said I’m pretty but he never look at me even once! And everytime he has a girlfriend he always dumped them after 2 days! He is so cruel!”

“eihhh! Should I kick his sulli-ya? he is really a nappeun namja!”

‘how can eonnie? You cant even protect your self eonnie…’ she said really softly. Too bad I had a good ears so I can hear what she said. I pretend like I didn’t heard that.

“sulli? How bout that?” I asked her.

“Ah that’s great Idea eonnnie! Just kick his !” she giggled.

I sighed. I hope she will be happy… I will give my life for her if that will make her happy…

i hope i can meet this boy and make my sulli be his girlfriend but i need to change him first so he will never hurt my saengie.

 

 

 

this is chanyul chapter~ omg this is really bad mianhe.... *sigh*

 please subcribe and comment if you like it^^ 

minyul next chapter!!  i'll try my best *bows; throws sarang*