When i look at you

Tired of You Getting hurt

Hola~ sorry for the long wait, i just couldnt think of what to write. I decided that im going to start writing the story through ambers POV. Some parts of the story actually happened to me so lets just say im Amber. Its weird but ill just do it this way since it would be easier for me to update and maybe even finish this so called "story" :) 

Again i apologize for future errors

 

Ambers POV

As Krystal walks to her bathroom and change into her "prom" dress, i decided to just sit down on the edge of her bed and wait patiently.

After waiting for like FOREVER!, no not really after for a good 30 min she finally came out of the bathroom

"FINALLY!! i thought i was going to die sitting there waiting for a certain Princess!" after i said that she just glared at me and said 

"oh Am, your being too dramatic. it wasnt that long, it only took me 10 minutes." showing her innocent smile. I just stared at ehr in disbelief and told her 

" Are you serious?!?! You were in there for a good 30 minutes!" yelling at her while staring at her in disbelief.

how can this girl not notice how long she took. She probably wouldve kicked that door if i was the one who took that long.

"Whatever Am, enough with the arguing. So~ how do i look?" she asked while spinning.

To be honest i didnt really pay any attention to her when she came out of the bathroom since i was too busy making a fuss about how she took forever. 

But by the time i looked at her i was just stunned by her beauty! I totally regret looking at her now! i mean LOOK!

The KRYSTAL JUNG is infront of me with her prom dress on spinning like a princess. what more can a guy ask for or well a girl in my case. Hehehe~ :)

 

As Krystal kept spinning i still cant stop staring at her. She was sooo beautiful that i didnt think anybody could beat that look. She's a Goddess who has fallen from the sky. An angel that God has sent for me. A beautiful crea-

"Am? Am? AMBER!!!" Krystal yelled at me interrupting my thoughts. I didnt even notice she was done doing her oh so lovely spin and she was waving her hands in front of me trying to get my attention.

"huh? oh, what was that?" i asked embarrassed of my action. I hope she didnt see that.

"i said, how do i look?" looking at me worriedly

" it looks perfect on you" i said smiling like a dork

" thanks dork but seriously" she said now looking at me seriously

"im serious! It looks so perfect on you that im starting to believe that the dress was only made for you" i said while scratching the back of my neck

she smiled at me and i think she blushed!    nah she wouldnt. i mean seriously. why would she blush by what i said. Im just her bestfriend. she takes everything as a joke even if im being serious about it. Sigh*

after saying that i walked to her bed and sat there waiting for her to finish getting ready.

This gave me a bit of time to think of what i really feel for her.

As i start to think about it, i stared at her while she placed on her jewelry one by one.

Krystal Jung Soo Jung, the only girl i actually fell in love with. I dont even know if its love or just a simple crush but all i know is you give me these weird feelings everytime im with you. I sometimes get nervous when you come close to me. When you hold or sit or just brush a part of your body against mine, my heart beats like crazy. After having these feelings, i knew right then you were someone special in my life. I never felt this way with others but i also know that you only see me as a 'BESTFRIEND'. 

If only you knew what i felt. If only i told you earlier. Maybe i wouldnt be sitting here like a fool just admiring you from a certain distance. Even if im unhappy, im kinda happy seeing you happy and thats fine with me. Even if i know that i will forever be a bestfriend in your eyes, i will try my best to make you happy. If it take me to le-

"Am is there anything wrong with my hair?" Krystal asked. Once again cutting me off from my thoughts.

"Uhh nothing sorry, i was just thinking about some stuff and i happen to just look at your direction" i reasoned trying to make it sound believable.

she just nodds and goes back to what she was doing

*sigh* that was too close.

STUPID AMBER!  you should stop doing that before you get caught.

im glad Krystal was able to cut me off or I wouldve ended up crying right infront of her which will even make things worse and i will completely look like a fool.

*sigh* but then again, I am a FOOL. especially when it comes to JUNG SOO JUNG aka PRINCESS KRYSTAL.

 

 

 

 

Aloha! \uuu/ hi guys! i know it has been a while since the first update. im sorry again for an ugly update.
i would like to hear from you guys on what you think about my "story" so far. comment below if you have some ideas or maybe some things i need to improve on. You can message me if you dont feel comfortable with just leaving a comment. Also, I would like to say THANK YOU to all my subscibers!!! I really appreciate it. Since this is my first story and my first time writing, im really happy. As for the part where some parts of the story is true. You can message me and ill tell you the parts of the story (that ive written/posted) where its true. THANK YOU ALL have a great DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT or whatever it is in your place. :)

\uuu/