PROM

Tired of You Getting hurt

Authors POV

The day that everybody has been waiting for has finally arrived. PROM.

A certain someone woke up earlier than usual. Doing her morning routine smiling from ear to ear remembering what day it is.

Krystals POV

"OMG!! Prom is finally here!!!". I was about to get ready for tonight when my phone rang

*RING~ RING*

hmmm i wonder who it is? "HELLO?" i answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey~ your up early, you usually dont answer my calls" the caller chuckled.

"shut up Am! Im just excited okay?" i answered at Ambers stupidity

"Excited for...." she asked not having a clue what today is

"OMG!! how can you forget what today is? Try and remember!" i yelled at Amber for being so forgetful

"Uhhhh, your sisters birthday? hehehe" Amber said, i could already imagine her scratching the back of her neck. This idiot really has no clue on what today is?

"Oh yeah sure Am it is!" i replied sarcastically. Seriously stupid! UGH!

"oh really? wow i didnt know it was to-"

"NO STUPID! IT'S PROM!" i cut her off not being able to stand it anymore. I mean seriously, how can you forget prom. PROM!

"Ohhh~ hehe sorry Princess i almost forgot" pssh whatever Am. but speaking of prom i wonder who she's taking. Maybe-

"Hello Princess? you there?" Amber asked cutting me off my thoughts

"uhhh yeah, uhm hey Am?"

"Yeah?" okay here it goes i need to ask her

"Who are you taking to Prom?"

"oh uhhhm I- Im T-taking" she stuttered taking her time.

"Wait! Dont tell me, i wanna meet that person when I see you, okay?"

"uhhh yeah sure. hehe see ya" She answered nervously.

" Mmmkay~ bye Am see ya" and hanged up after.

As i was getting ready for tonight i cant help but think who Am is taking? She never really gave me a clue when we were in school, i never saw her asked anyone either.

I wonder if she has a date? Or is she going there alone? Is she even going? what if she- wait what is that awful smell?

*GASP* "OH MY GOSH! my bread! UGH!! i cant believe i forgot about it! STUPID AM see what you did to my bread!" i yelled out in frustration, knowing that she wouldnt hear since she wasnt here in the first place.

"UGH whatever ill just eat something outside after getting ready"

Authors POV

As Krystal got ready for Prom and a few last minute plans a certain someone was nervous.

"UGHH! What should i do with this hair! it is whack" Amber yelled in frustration while grabbing a bunch of her hair.

"Maybe i should get a new hair do just for the sake of this stupid prom night" Amber talking to herself while getting ready to go to the mall.



While Amber was headed to the mall, she didnt know that a certain Jung was headed the same way.

-----skip to the salon----

Amber's POV

I decided to get a new look for tonight so i went straight to my dresser and told him what i wanted.

As he did his magic i just closed my eyes waiting til it was done.

"there you go! Exactly what you asked for!" my hairstylist said swirling the chair making me look at myself in the mirror

"WOAH! who is that handsome guy infront of me" My hairstylist chuckled as i praised myself kekekeke~

 

unknown to Amber, a certain Jung was also in the same salon getting her hair and make up done.

just like Amber, she waited til her stylist was done with her hair and make up

"DONE!" the girl was startled by the sudden voice form her stylist.

She glared at her for being so koud but smiled at her after knowing that she was used to it.

As the chair was turned to look in the mirror she was surprised of her new look. Shes completely Blonde!

As she looks throught the mirror, she noticed someone walking out the salon with red hair.

Not that she cared, it just reminded her of her old hair.

"hmmm i wonder what Am is doing?" Krystal said talking to herself while looking at herself

"Maybe i can ask her to come over my place since i dont really know if she is going" Krystal said again, talking to herself.

 

After both left the salon they head home....

 

Ambers POV

"UGH finally my lovely bed" i plopped down and start to close my eyes when suddenly, my phone rings

"Hello?" not looking who the caller was

" Hey Am!" oh its Krystal, i instantly smiled

"Hey Princess! Whats up?" i asked wanting to know why she called so suddenly

" I was wondering if you could come over my place in 10 min?" she asked

" uh yeah sure no problem Princess, See you there" i hanged up and i hurriedly went to the bathroom.

Forgetting that i was in bed, i tripped over my blanket that i obviously forgot to fold from this morning -__-

"UGH that hurt as hell!" i got up right away and got ready to head to Krystals place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Skip to Amber arriving at Krystals place.

Still Ambers POV

As i parked my car infront of her house, i pressed the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door.

i stood patiently waiting for someone to open the door.

3 Min later

"Finally! i thought i was gonna stand here til midnight!" i yelled as krystal finally opens the door

but as i look up i was surprise to see a blonde

"WOAH! nice hair Krys, you finally decided to go Blonde" i joked as i enter her place

"i could say the same red head" she teased as she heads up to her room

I chuckled at what she said and follow her to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys! so First Chapter, hope you guys liked it. It might be a bit of everywhere and im really sorry about that.

i didnt really read over it. Tbh with you guys, i just wrote whatever came into mind since i was afraid that i would forget about it, i decided to just write it.

Anyways,hope you guys liked it, comment what your guys think about it. dont forget to subrscibe and i apologize for any errors.

Again, first time author i hope you guys will understand.

I will try my best to update!!!

OH and i decided to make this more than a one-shot since it came out longer than i thought.

See ya guys next update \uuu/