WTF!!?? HAPPENED??!!

Time Reveals Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Insane by BTOB

I don't know what happened but all I can distinguish while being unconscious, is that I'm on a nice comfy bed and I can feel someone hugging me... what? 

I immediately shot up from the bed. I looked at who was hugging me and I looked at myself-

"HOLY SHIZZZZZ YOU DEMON BASTARD! WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BODY AND WHY AM I AND WHY ARE YOU AND WHY ARE WE ON THE BED!" I swear I think I'm going crazy as I slapped the mudafuker out of him. In my case, he woke up.

"OWWW WTF?" That sinful demon yelled but I continued to slap his back.

"GET UP, YOU MUDAFUKER, I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOU SORRY HINEY WHEN WE'RE CLOTHED AND NOT ON THIS DAMN HUGE MUDAFUKEN BED" I yelled and my hands were getting sore from slapping him but as my pride is pushing me, I'm still slapping his red back.

He held and grabbed my thin arms like they were a piece branch, as from what I saw... damn... this body though...

He opened his eyes and it widen. I simply just kept a straight face with my body in front of him. I'm actually not that embarrassed. I mean, even though my body became a woman, I have some pretty good and I dunno if I have a nice ... Damn I got distracted of myself... I can look at myself later...  

"OMFG.... YOU" He shot up from the bed too and just sat there, still holding to an arm, at least he let one of my pretty arms go... aww.. I think he bruised it as I kept look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter