Wedding Eve (Part 3)

W E D D I N G Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonginnie *sobs* You know that I love you, right?”Kyungsoo said in the other line while sobbing.

“Kyungsoo why are you crying? What’s wrong baby?” Jongin asked worried.

“Goodbye Jongin, I love you.” And the line went dead. . .

 

“Hello? Kyungsoo? Hello? Kyungsoo answer me!” Jongin screamed.

“What happen?” Yixing asked worriedly.

“K-Kyungsoo s-she said good bye, what am I going to do? Does that mean she called off our wedding? NO no it can’t be I need to find her!” Jongin rushed to go outside surprising his guests with his sudden outburst but Yixing chased after him to stop him.

“No Jongin you need to calm down first. You can’t go anywhere in your state.” Yixing said holding Jongin tightly and giving him a stern look.

“But hyung I can’t live without her, I can’t let her go just like that she means everything to me!” Jongin fall into miserable despair as his cries echoes and looks of pity going on his way.

 

 

Jongin is now settled in his—their couch after Yixing brought him home. His eyes run dry but the pain in his heart worsens.

“Kyungsoo why did you leave me? When you said you won’t.” Tears started make way in his eyes again. Jongin’s eyes started to get heavy but the ring on his phone startled him and he rushed to get it hoping it is Kyungsoo.

"Hello, Kyungsoo?" jongin answered hopefully.

"Jongin it's me."

"Oh! Yixing hyung, why are you calling?" Jongin asked disappointedly.

"Jongin I need you to come here." Yixing said begrudgingly.

"What? Why? Where? Is it about Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked hopefully.

"Yes Jongin." Yixing said in strained voice but Jongin didn' notice it because of too much excitement that there's a news about Kyungsoo and Jongin made his way to where Yixing is and where the harsh truth waiting to befall before his very eyes.

 

 

Jongin arrived at where Yixing directed him and frowns when he notica the police line and his heart starts to throb in painful manner.

"Yixing hyung!" Jongin called when he spotted the latter to the swarm of police and gossiper.

Yixng acknowledge Jongin and went to the latter.

"Yixing hyung where is Kyungsoo and why are we here with a lot of police?" Jongin bombarded Yixing after they went to less crowded part side street.

Yixing sighs finding the right word to say, he is actually hesitant to break the news to jongin because of his unstable state. But there's no other way to let him know the truth and the earlier the better so it's better he hear it from than the police.

Before Yixing can talk, Jongin noticed a familiar car to where the crowd is pilin and it is burned the person inside there would be beyond recognition. The dread inside Jongin's heart gets bgger as he got closer to the car wiping people in his way not hearing Yixing's call. When he finally get close to the car, Jongin world began crumbling into dust.

"Excuse me sir, you're not allowed in here." One of the officer said but Yixing intervens before one of the police escorts the dazed Jongin out of the scene.

"It's okay officer I got this." Yixing said and hold Jongin in his arms and Jongin faced him.

"H-hyung th-this is--" Jongin didn't finish his sentence because Yixing's expression gave it away. "N-no that can't be, what happened hyung?"

"We're still in the middle of investigation but we assumed it is suicide with the way she said goodbye to you." Yixing explained.

"Sir!" One of the officer called.

"Yes."

"We found fake nails near the car of the victim and we found there's a figment of skin and blood, it could be sign of resisting that wll make this case a murder case." The Police officer explained.

"And you scopped the possible suspects?" Asked Yixing.

"Yes Sir we found one.'

"Who?"

"You're friend Kim Jongin." 

"Wait why would I kil my own fiancee?" Jongin said defensively.

"That's right you might be having mistake here." Yixing tried to explain.

"He had enough reason." Said the man in coat and sunglasses.

"And who are you?" Jongin asked throwing daggers to the man.

"I knoe you remembered Mr. Kim." The man said and remove his glasses, Jongin gasp after seeing the face of the man.

"You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter