Wedding Eve (Part 1)

W E D D I N G Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing is invited at Jongin’s bachelor party high school reunion in one of the restaurant Kyungsoo’s friend Baekhyun owned. He and Jongin are old partners in crime or you can say that Yixing is always Jongin’s accomplice together with Sehun whenever Jongin wants to get a girl. Jongin will think some tricks or whatever he calls that and he will ask Yixing and Jongin’s help. Jongin is pretty romantic if he really likes the girl that’s why when Jongin lose his interest to them they will try to crawl and beg to get Jongin back again but for Jongin when it’s over, it’s over.

And Kyungsoo she is a very different case because it was Jongin who crawl and beg to get Kyungsoo back again. Because after all these years Jongin is still a ladies man, that is always the cause of anger of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Jongin met when they were in college—studying in the same university Jongin pursuing his dancing career studying arts majoring in dancing while Kyungsoo is Business Administration student who happened to be a great singer. Their path crossed when they happen to join the same club which is Do Whatever You Want Club. When Jongin told Yixing about that who studying in the same university majoring in Criminology because Yixing’s dream career is to be enforcer of the law and dancing is his passion—he really had a good laugh back then because he doesn’t knew that kind of club existed after all. But after some time Yixing decided to join since he has nothing to do. He even met his own Kyungsoo but that would be another story.

Now Jongin and Kyungsoo are getting married after 5 years of on and off relationship and you could blame Jongin for that.

“Yixing!” Jongin called and bring Kyungsoo with him in Yixing’s table.

“Jonginnie, Kyungsoo, congratulations!” Yixing said after saying their greetings.

“Where’s your wife, and is she your daughter? Hi!” Jongin said sitting across Yixing with Kyungsoo on his side they really look so in love and happy.

“She has some case to study.” Yixing said weakly.

“Because, you pick a fight with her.” Yixing’s daughter said rolling her eyes.

“That’s not true. Let’s not talk about her, let’s talk about the two of you. Finally you two are getting married.” Yixing grins.

“Yeah finally, it was Kyungsoo who is procrastinating it.” Jongin said and smile teasingly at Kyungsoo.

“Excuse you mister, if you haven’t happened to have so many escapades with girls we could’ve done it sooner.” Kyungsoo snorted and lightly stab Jongin in the chest with her elbow and Jongin just laugh it off.

“I’m happy for the two of you!” Yixing said smiling.

“We’re happy too.” Jongin and Kyungsoo said in unison both smiling but there’s emotion that flicks in Kyungsoo’s eyes for a moment then it’s gone that Yixing doesn’t have enough time to perceive so he just shrug it off.

“Oh I remember I need to go to the nail salon!” Kyungsoo said looking at Jongin.

“At this hour?” Jongin asked with scrunched up brows.

“Yeah, my appointment is at this hour.” Kyungsoo said. Then peck Jongin in the lips and she is gone.

Jongin sighed.

“Dad gotta go somewhere.” Yixing’s daughter then she’s also gone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter