Wedding Eve (Part 2)

W E D D I N G Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyungsoo before we got married I want to tell you something.” Jongin said is seriously they are now at the park where they met the first time.

“What is it? You look serious, you are frightening me.” Kyungsoo asked touching Jongin’s face and the latter leans to her touch.

Jongin holds Kyungsoo’s hand so tight but the later doesn’t mind because she can feel the nervousness of Jongin with in shaking hands.

“I’ll you this because I want to give you a chance to call off the wedding, so you won’t regret marrying me in the end.” Jongin said not meeting Kyungsoo’s eyes and the latter wants to protest but she held it back. Jongin takes a deep breathe. “I-I’m an adopted child.” Jongin said bracing himself for the worse, after a moment Kyungsoo is not speaking. Jongin thinks that Kyungsoo wants to leave it’s just that he is holding her hands so Jongin let go of her hands but Kyungsoo holds Jongin’s hands that made the latter to look at her. The moment Jongin lift his face to looks at Kyungsoo he got shocked when Kyungsoo kissed him.

“That’s it?” Kyungsoo asked smiling.

“W-what do you mean that’s it? A-and why did you kiss me?” Jongin asked still shocked and flustered and his face got redder when Kyungsoo laughed.

Kyungsoo cupped Jongin’s face and look at him lovingly. “I don’t cre if you are an orphan or adopted, I wouldn’t mind such technicalities because what matters to me is you are here with breathing the same air, I can touch you and most of all I can love you.”

Jongin touches Kyungsoo’s hand that still in his face. “Thank you and I love you too. If it’s not too much can you come with me to the church where I was brought?”

“Church? You was brought up in the church?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes, and I want to bring you there because it’s always be a part of my life even though I don’t have much of memories there.”

Kyungsoo smiled and nods because there’s an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter