chapter two

Just good friends

                 

                Hello guys, I hope you forgive the delay .... so I hope you enjoy this chapter * shy *

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

continued....

 

 

- Hi oppa .... and yes you .... haha .... oh yes I see .... oh yes .... I think not .... hm .... against .... yes, yes, when hm .... ok .. what time .... ok .... bye oppa. 

  - Hm ... Soo-jung has a date - said Luna - very good - Vic and Sulli agreed. 

   - Haha she's blushing look -implicou Sulli. 

   - Yah let me - said Soo-jung - and yes I have a date. 

   - Our order until we arrived - Vic exclaimed. 

   - Do not linger - said. 

 

        So we got in the elevator, go up before I decided to put the headphones, I'm not about to have to hear them talking about it, would have been better off with the last volume in the headphones before that connection. And so would not know anything and would not be feeling so bad. And if by chance had heard in detail how having a knife stuck right in the heart, would know to tell them clearly what I'm feeling right now. Because that's how I felt you know, is such a strong and suffocating grip that moment all I have left is a big knot stuck in my throat, and he is always with that comes the silence, and it scares me. Were unspoken and unheard words. Just a lifeless heart. If she knew, unfortunately. Not that it would make a difference, I knew my place, only it does not seem to know that some of his actions were like indirect to me, why always struck me hard and the hard way. 

     As soon as we entered the apartment they decided to watch a movie since all we will not have class tomorrow, was not feeling well, and the last thing I needed was someone asking me wanting to know something. It was just me and no one but. For years I kept it to myself, would not now that would weaken. She always came to me when I wanted something and like a fool always tended to their whims so if it was just my friend that she would have wanted it, but it hurts me so much drugs, I myself do not know if my life was worth much apena like this. nothing made sense. Said he would take a shower and then immediately find them in the room, I'm in no mood to watch films or even give attention to someone right now. All that my body asks for is my bed, there are three rooms here, and to my luck I do not share my room and this is somehow a relief, you know is one of the few places where I allow my tears descend. When I'm out there I'm Amber Liu makes dumb jokes and laughter and happy here, I'm just fine here, Amber Josephine Liu. That even when locked between four walls try not to be shaken so easily, which is already becoming but difficult. 

  After nearly an hour in the bath, I chose a pair of boxers and a tank top both black, put a baggy shorts and a sweatshirt. Not intend to stay long in the room. Better go before they come call me - Hyung coming soon - it's too late - I'm coming - I will cry in response and walking. 

  - Hm ... guys I'm already here - said and headed towards the couch already qoue it was no one - hey cade you? 

   - In the kitchen llama, we are going - Luna screamed, and so one by one appeared in the room with drinks and buckets of popcorn in hand. 

    - So what do we watch - I asked. 

   - Nothing of terror - grumbled - and nothing to complain ok - Sulli said. 

   - So no, Vic This is unfair - told us she was five but that is old, but had the credits .. 

    - Am we've chosen - said Soo-jung - so no chances. 

    -'s Right - Luna said and they agreed. 

    - Yiyun you are at a disadvantage - Vic found the right course, it is always so. 

   - Ta good okay - finally said it is difficult to argue with them, give even better. DI 

   - Hey I am throwing her lap, can stretch for me, as it is sentada- Krys question with a sly voice - can I? 

    - Yes you can, princess - say looking in your direction - hm .. ready lie there. 

   

   And so we started watching the movie, and by a force of habit started to make out and cuddle them in their hair. I got lost in the movie that I was not paying any. Was impossible to focus on something like having a contact with her, at least on my part. It was not until my phone to solve the sign of life with a message from Suzy. 

    Suzy: 

    Hey, okay oppa? : D 

   To Suzy: 

    Hey, all yes and you? : D 

             Note: this seriously ... oppa? : p 

    Suzy: 

         Yes and yes haha, is busy? ;) 

     To Suzy: 

        Just watching a movie ~ laughs ~ but can speak, something happened? 

      Suzy: 

         ~ Laughs ~ Do not wait a minute: p 

      To Suzy: 

          Ok waiting * - * 

      Suzy bae: beautiful, smart, entertaining and helpful at least for me haha, well in the words of key, jong, Yuri and Taeng ta the guy she likes you. Despite not think that way, if so give us a chance. If not for the fear of hurting, simply because you were not sure that the only way to forget. I do not think I would make someone feel the same way I feel. would be selfishness on my part. but I admit that if I was sure that would be the best for me, commit this act. Lost in my thoughts as always even saw that my phone started ringing and when I look at the screen is Suzy, I ask for Soo-jung raise and she mumbles something but gets up, I excuse myself and retreat of the room going towards my room and then finally got it. 

      After nearly 4 hours the phone with Suzy. (Note: content of curious conversation next chapter, O blame the author). We hang won by fatigue, was about to lie down when someone knocks on the bedroom door and soon after Krystal enters the same and asks me if we can talk. And what is the answer right? That right there yeah. I pray for her to come in and sit on the edge of the bed. Wonder that she wants just by semblente in her, I knew that was not good. 

- You were gone from the room - she whispered - lost film 

     "She wants something she ta" 

     "Haha told the seer" 

     "And do not need to be ....." 

     "Our funny it" 

     "I know, I know" 

      "Idiots" 

      "Us" 

      "To err from me" 

      "And we are stray bullets?" 

      "What the hell I huh" 

      "That's my name what I have" 

      "Back where they came from" 

     "Your mind" 

- Oh yes I was on the phone - said calmly. 

  - A rather who was - she asked staring at me. 

  - Suzy - I crawled in bed coming your way - and then what he wanted. 

   - Aaa nothing is just that I wanted to tell him the news - she said and smiled. 

    - I'm here to talk - smiles back - what happened? 

    - Kai oppa invited me to a meeting - and a smile that would like to be rightfully mine is stamped on his face. I never had to myself. 

      - Congratulations baby jung - and only a forced smile on my face. she would never know, after all she never noticed that she only had my best smiles and now would be no different - so when will - asked so quiet that scares me but that's all. 

        - Six o'clock tomorrow - said - the girls will help me and you also want your opinion ok -. I must go now - she left a kiss on my cheek and withdrew from the room. 

      "How can" 

      "And then I still feel bad" 

      "She had no right" 

      "I have to agree" 

      "Am sorry" 

      "I regret llama" 

FLASH BACK ON: 

- She was princess - the tears came down but no longer. 

- Hey I'm here llama - and everything I always got in return were his words of consol - promise to go with you to see it ever ok. 

- Swear? 

- Interest. 

FLASH BACK OFF: 

ELA 

SIMPLISMENTE 

BROKE 

The 

PROMISE 

Does the to leave me alone please. A building, a bridge? not those options were not enough. He was in front of the elevator, so it opened I entered. I do not remember exactly how she had left the apartment. But I know where to go, many things passed through my mind. Memories that I would rather not have. And all I could feel were my feet sore from walking, walked, walked, and while I got my destination I found the answer to both or just looking to have just had a pronounced fear of it was great. For it is but a simple word fear consumed me. And so I stopped in front of the grave that I never dreamed of being. 

       - An abyss! yes this was the right choice - it was always so - OMMA tell me - what I did wrong in OMMA tells me - but had no control over myself - one direction is all I ask. by one single chance. 

SECONDS .... 

 

 

 

 

  MINUTES .... 

 

 

 

 

 

HOURS ... 

  

 

 

 

 

Suzy: 

   Hey, it's late but could not fail to send this message. I'm sorry for your loss, and should be very hard for you. Just wanted to say that anything can count on me. May not be enough and I know it's not but hopefully consider. 

      Always with you's 04hr: 28min. 

 

THE CHOICES BUT HAD TO MAKE ONLY ONE WAY AND ONE DIRECTION.

 

 

                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Then goodbye and try not to take. I hope you will support me to continue the story.

 

 

                    peace * smile *