chapter one

Just good friends

             Hey, goes here plus a chapter, Excuses if ok is small as soon as to feel prepared me will go to increase the size of it. I wait they even like back in low, pretty ok. *--*

       Debtor for the subscribers i am livened up still to continue history.

             Sorry for me english :(

 

          ------------------------------------------------------

 

                Pov's Amber

          

And there I was but once lost in my thoughts, and lately it has been affecting me in a bad way. and I'm sure that would not be a problem for me. clear if a certain someone had not mastered them completely. there was not a minute that this was not a burden to me, I was fully aware that it was wrong, and the reason was not that I lacked, but beyond, would not give anything. know when they are not in love, then do not do it, but if it is still your best friend, so even better friend. So even unwilling to admit, the facts are present all the time making me agree. there you wonder, after so many warnings like this idiot was falling in love. Then I answer you, I think the simple fact that she knows her way smile overcame me completely. If I screwed up the course not only ed me literally. 

 

- Our hyung, you took huh, - said Sulli coming my way - if we do not arrive late. 

  - Is it right, - manifested Luna, seriously I do not even take me that much. - Let's go. 

   - Ok let's - I went to the center of the room - sorry ok. 

   - Hey, still have time - said Victoria - Yiyun all ok, let's go. 

  - Yes Vic, ok let's - and off we go to but a long torturous day of class, I handed Soo-jung her backpack. 

   - Hm .. thanks Am - said with a half smile that I find beautiful. ok not gonna start. 

 

          Half an hour later we finally arrived, really is not that I dislike studying know, I like ok, but why complain so much? has good name and surname, Kim Jong-in and to all Kai defects. Just to make it clear I and the girl shared an apartment, met since the age of 10, Soo-jung less good, we were created basically together because the friendship of our parents. We were in the second half, I thank you for attending my appa administration, since it said that I would inherit their companies and photograph my appa contrary, did not much care. Photography was a hobby and I would not give up for anything that even having to strive my best. How was sixth today would not have some personal time with the maximum I could get was stressing me in the canteen. Kristal guess yes and Kai. Ie, I could not focus on my classes since then and was tired. To my luck or bad luck, the last class was finally over. So goodbye to Suzy and Key both did the same stuff as me, and soon leaves not wait to be able to get home and take a bath to relax, classes have left me super tired, I could not even fit me very well. Next week we will be taking pictures for our bimonthly work. Leaves the room went straight to find the girls would go together. The issue of time was nothing but nothing unless they see Kai and super excited about it, argh .. it is hard for me away from each other, imagine together. said, an hour to another she became the subject of my thoughts, and this is totally frustrating for me. To complete my misery it solves connect with life is beautiful right, no it is not. That does not look 30 minutes we left. The two have practically all classes together. Let's hear it. What was curiosity always speaks loud but ok. 

 

- Hi oppa .... yes  ... (N/A sorry, next chapter :))

 

 

     Continues ....

 

 

               -----------------------------------------------------------

                            Hey, i wait that it has liked chapter.

             What it will be that Kai whants with baby-jung in ?

                       Good only in the next chapter hahaha.

 

             I livened in Brazil then i will not have certain schedule for ace of fish the chapters Bur i will not leave reading story , pretty ok.

         

 

        PLEASE IT CONTINUES SUPPORTING ME . I  SAYS ME WHAT THEY  ARE FINDING IS IMPORTANT OK

           sorry for me english :(