Chapter 13

the start

It had been about a month since that night of the drinking party at EXO's dorm, a lot happened that night that made me try to forget. Minzy  had woken up later in the morning by knocks at the door. As She opened her eyes to the sound She saw herself facing an worried and amused seungri Oppa. He looked at minzy weirdly and stared at to what Minzy was holding on to, Minzy felt something warm next to her and I saw herself surrounded by sehun, Kai and Chanyeol. She was hugging sehun and Kai was grabbing on to her. with chanyeol laying by sehun.Her eyes grew in shock and jumped out of her place. Kai tried to hold her back, as he still had his eyes closed, but seungri Pushed him away. "Oppa, it's not what it looks like" Minzy said. Seungri just sighed. "Mingki ah, you don't know how worried I was when I didn't find you, i called everyone you knew, but then at a moment I noticed you left your phone in your room and someone called and it was Kris, he told me you were drunk and if I could come to get you" he said as he pulled her in to a hug. "Oppa" Minzy said as she hugged him closer. "Kris thank you for telling me where she was" seungri said as he grabbed on to Minzy. He looked around and noticed many boys all sleeping due to the hangover. He even noticed a certain boy by the name of Taemin. He tensed at his figure. He looked to Minzy for explanations and she didn't look up. He really wanted to punch him for hurting minzy, but he decided that it would have to wait. He instead patted minzy's head and told kris and Kai"thanks for taking care of "my" Minzy"'he said clearly saying "my" with a smirk. "It's no problem" Kris said, looking at him unsure on how to react to his usage of his word. Was Minzy really going out with him. kris thought. Did he really need to get the old crew back.  "Well I better leave now" Seungri said pulling Minzy out. Minzy still felt dizzy and couldn't Walk straight.seungri had no choice but to carry her bridal style earning him glares and looks of shock in some. He looked at Taemin and saw he was clenching his fists."well thanks again" seungri said as he walked out with Minzy struggling to get off she was very embarrassed. Seungri looked at her and pecked her as he left. Not even glancing back to the boys at all. Seungri got her home that time, and said that no one knew she was gone. Since that moment a lot of things changed for Minzy. She was preparing to debut with her new unit, they were scheduled to debut in a week  and they had filmed their mv a week before. She hadn't seen the mv but she thought it was going to be great. She even got bambam a role in the mv, playing the role of her cute brother. She had a lot of fun on set, though her costumes were a bit uncomfortable, they were trying to go for a y concept, since she was ero Minzy and the y guys from Exo.  She didn't mind it, but she didn't know if people would actually like it. There were already rumors about her getting surgery and she didn't know how to handle them so well. She got mad of course but in this industry she couldn't say anything or it would end up much worse.  She had gotten along with the Exo boys a lot in the past month. They always invited her to hangout with them, and Kris always being the overprotective oppa, always threatened to call the gmfbps what ever that was, but  the boys would shush him away. Laughing at his silliness , telling him to stop being a liar.  Minzy still was living In the dorm, she still had this uncomfortable aura with bom, she doesn't really remember what happened that night but bom was acting different. Her smiles were forced and once Minzy felt like daggers were coming from her eyes when she was practicing. The Big Bang oppas were about the same, except maybe seungri, ever since that night he tried to communicate better with her. Greeting her and such things and asking about her new mv and debut soon, gdragon had been gone for a month now he left to Japan and she didn't know when he was coming back , not that she really cared. Top sometimes greeted her and taeyang and daesung just stared at her and ran away from her whenever they saw her. She thought she must have done something to them, but once she became drunk, she rarely remembered even if she seemed like she was sober. Minzy was thinking of things when she felt a pat on her shoulder. "Are you okay noona" bambam said. "Yeah why, bammie" she answered. "It's just that you seems so lost on thought, he said smiling at her. Minzy looked around and saw that she was in the yg cafeteria with bammie. She had invited him to eat, she had gotten used to him a lot. She hung out with him a lot that s  thought they were going out. A thing about bambam was that he was a harmless flirt. Chanyeol and him acted like two years when they were together, always joking around and teasing on their 'mingki" as they both began calling her. Minzy laughed at him and asked"sorry bammie I didn't mean to space out , I'm just preparing for the debut, I'm so much nervous than I was for the mama awards"
"Don't Worry noona" "I'm also nervous for you it's almost the date and I can't wait to see your mv, Jackson keeps laughing at me because I've been promoting you a lot and said I should be your pr"
"Well you should" Minzy said laughing. "I think you'll be good"
"It'll suit me better than be a rapper huh" he said. "No I think your an amazing rapper and singer bammie, don't say that okay, because you're really precious , to tell you the truth I've also been promoting you too, telling my friends about your new song, and telling them to like you a lot" hahaha
"Your such a great noona" bambam screamed hugging her getting glances from people. "Bammie sit down your making me blush"
"You hear that I'm making her blush" he said to no one in particular causing some trainees to laugh. "What a cutie" someone said. "Let's go bammie" Minzy said pulling him up to go to and taking him to the dance room. "Is she going out with that younger boy" "I didn't know Minji liked younger guys, what is he like 16 " "omg, she's dating that idol, I can't believe their showing off their relationship like that, is she his sugar mama, or something" she heard a new trainee say. Minzy heard as she passed some dancers and trainees. Minzy just sighed looked down and bambam glared at them holding onto Minzy, he turned back and looked at the trainee who had spoken. "Yah" he said pointing at them. "With that kind of attutude you'll never make it far, first learn some respect to your seniors you immature brat , we don't need people like you in this industry, and you don't even know noona to be talking to her like that, if you have something to say just say it to our face" leaving the trainees feel embarrassed. "Who the heck does he think he is " Minzy heard someone say. She turned back and walked over to that person."let me warn you, you can talk all you want about me, but don't miss with my "boyfriend" "she said smirking and pulled bambam who just laughed at Minzy. "I knew one day you would fall for me noona" he said jokingly. He leaned over and pecked her cheek. "Jealous" Bammie said to those girls. "And I'm from a idol, if you must know and your right she's my sugar mama, she just bought me some sweets and ice cream, just like my mom would"
"Bammie lets go"Minzy said laughing at his dorkness. They beagn walking far from the cafeteria laughing at the people's faces. "oh my gosh, i can't believe i just did that" minzy said. 

Hello SE7NE17 Here, sorry for the small chapter I hope you like it, please comment, subscribe i would appreciate it