chapter ten..

FOREIGN'S LOVER

EXTETICTKA's dorm..

"Everyone breakfast is ready~~~~" Arianna shouts happily. Everyone in that dorm that already very very hungry run to the table to have their breakfast.

"Yah~~ I am so hungry. Dude. Why so late,huh?" Irshann giggles.

"I am not late. You all the one that fast, you know?" Arianna answers him. They look at the clock that only 8 in the morning.

"Of course we feel like late because we are not going to school today. Haha," Fizz laughs. The others follows.

"Yes, obiviously now we already at the school~~," Nana sings. They nod agreely. Of course that will be like that. In Malaysia, the school starts at 7.30 in the morning. Furthermore, Korea is an hour faster than Malaysia.

"I am full," Arianna and Lisa take their dishes into the sink and wash the dishes themselves. Arianna steps inside the bedroom while Lisa sits infront of television.

"We are lucky," Nazsree says while his mouth full of rice.

"Yah! Don't speak wile eating, okay? Your mouth is full," Izz mad. Nana already finish her food then join Arianna. Lisa lately join Arianna in the bedroom that she share with Arianna.

"Okay, I know," Nazsree says.


In Arianna and Lisa's room....

Arianna's P.O.V.

"Umm.. What are you two doing?" I saw Lisa poke her head inside the room slowly. I giggiles as she looks cute like that. I shook my head as I says 'nothing'. Lisa make an 'o' mouth and nods.

I am in the room with Nana, my ever bestfriend. Doing nothing just chatting how lucky we are at Korea. We only chatting while I playing games in my phone.

"Can I join you two?" Lisa asks. I nods.

"Of course!!!" Nana says happily. Lisa steps in the room nervously. I just smile at her then focus in my game.

"I am so bored.Nothing to watch. I can't even understand what are they saying in television. All in hanguk and no sutittles!!" my little sister really frustrated,

"Of course they are in hanguk. We are at Korea, remember?" Nana giggles. I nods agreely. Obiviously agree with Nana.

"But how can they do not put any subtittles. At least,I can understand it by reading the subtittles. Haha~~ This is really !!!" Lisa says in frust.

"Hey! Wait! Yesterday, you say that your sister crash into an idol, right?" Nana asks confusely. Lisa nods. My eyes become bigger. I am shivering, hopingthat brat is not an idol or i will get sue or anything that is bad..

"Umm.. Wait?" Lisa thinking. I confuses since why did Lisa such a forgetful.

"Ohh.. I just remembered! Yes I told you," She sounds happy. Why this freaking girl? I just feeling like I am going to die now. Can I?

"Tell me about it. Your sister seem do not talk about it," Nana suggest.

"I already told you. That guy could not be the idol. He will be such a big hole only," I answers coldly. Nana stare at me with her jerks face.

"How about he is? What you gonna do?" Nana asks.

"Uhmm.. I would.. I will kill myself, maybe. But no! I do not want to die before get married you know!" I try to make a joke. Cold sweat already on my cold forehead. 'Oh God! Please I hoping that brat is not idol. huhuhu.. I am going to die'

"tell me now. Story to me," Nana begs.

"We just laughing and I feel like Arianna push me around and making a jerk face. By then we just lost you all. She try to find you all and get rid of that guy in the same time. But that guy seems like he did noy noticed that he is blocking our way and.. BUMP! Hahahaha... She looks funny wheen she fall!!" Lisa laugh loudly.

"Yah! you are a girl remember!" I scold her.

"Then what happen?" the curious Nana keep asking. Oh no! Nana, are you my best friend? She look very evil to know that embrassing moment.

"They crash into each other then that guy get scold by her. His face look pale as my sister scold him," Lisa continue her laughs.What the heck? She thinks that funny.

"So that what happen," Lisa ended her story.

"Just like that?" Nana asks. Lisa just nod, try to hold her laugh. My face already hot, feeling embrassing.

"Then should we find him?" Nana suggests. My eyes growing bigger as I saw she smirks. "What his name?"

"Jang Dongwoo. I think so. He look exactly like him," Lisa helps her. I shorten the distance, going closer to them. Peeking to see that theyfound that guy.

"I found it! Haha! Is it the same?" Nana shouts happily. I saw the picture of him. I going to die. The face look really same like that annoying guy.

"Yes! THAT IS THE GUY!" Lisa shouts.

"T..T..That.. B..B..BRAT! That is he, freak!" I join the shout but mostly like mentalbreakdown. I stare at the picture,do not trust that is that annoying guy. that brat. Oh NO!


Annyeong sorry for the long update!! Chapter ten!! I am not believe that i am going this far. huhuhu.. Don't forget to subcribes or leave  the comment. I hoping that you all will enjoy the story. Soory for a very terrible english. English is not my first.