chapter nine

FOREIGN'S LOVER

Morning at INFINITE's dorm..

Dongwoo just wake up. He yawning around and looking around his dorm. By then , he found Myungsoo and Sungyeol still sleeping while cuddling. They looks cute together since they are best friend. Dongwoo still do not had any idea how the choding could make friends with the cold Myungsoo. Dongwoo grinned.

He walk out of the room and walk to the kitchen as he feel thirsty. He take the mineral water in the refrigerator and pour the water to the glass. Suddenly he feel a pair of hand snake around his waist which make him suprise.

"Omo," Dongwoo shouts in suprise. Hoya chuckles to see the suprise dino. "You are awake," Hoya whisper.

"Hoya! stop suprising me. I will able to faint if I alway suprise like that," Dong woo say then gulping down the water into his throat. Hoya pout then let out the older. "Are you scolding me, hyung? you never scold me," Hoya pouts then stomping his feet like a baby.

"God! You must get rid of your petty attitude. I not scolding you. you might make me die if you suprise me everyday like that," Dongwoo try to calm the Hoya down. Hoya chuckles. He grins from ear to ear.

"Arasso," Hoya chuckles. He miss to talk to his hyung. It was a long time since the last he talk to Dongwoo. And today he able to talk to him. The schedule is too tight. "Ah hyung! Why with yesterday? you look stressful yet tried. Why, hyung?' Hoya asks the older.  Dongwoo chokes.

"Why bother? you should know that," Dongwoo sighs.

"You look stressful hyung. Don't lie to me. I know you better. Something playing in your head,"

"Nothing. Don't bother to," Dongwoo refuse. "Don't lie! you just like a girl. like to keep your problems as  a secret. I hate that. Or are you relly a girl that having a monthly period now. you had the same as the girl when they are in monthly period," Hoya said.

"I am not a girl ert! I am still a guy. Namja!" Dongwoo walk away.

"Hyung I am sorry," Hoya apoligizes. Dongwoo just nodding.


All the Infinte already wake up and Dongwoo hear some noise in the dorm that in front of the dorm. Dongwoo stared to curious and ask the other about that.

'' Hyung. Who saying at that dorm. That in front of our dorm," Dongwoo ask the leader.

'' that new group," Shourtly Sunggyu answer. Dongwoo nod.

'' They are lucky," Myungsoo says.

"Of course they are. That dorm  is bigger than ours,"  Sungjong pouts. Sungyeol pouting.

"Sungyeol-ah. Why pouting?" Sunggyu curious with the chodng. Sungyeol pointing to the Myungsoo. "He snake in my bed. I told him already to not snakes on my bed,"

"Mian, Sungyeol-ah," Myungsoo puts his hand together try his best to get sungyeol apoligizes him. Sungyeol shook his head.

"No sorry for you! gojimbal!" Sungyeol shouts.

"Don't shout in front of food!" Woohyun angry. He stand at the back of Sungyeol. Sungyeol pouts.

"You better finish your food fast and you choding. just apoligizes Myungsoo. He already ask sorry," Sunggyu says.

"No. I don't want until he promise that he will not snake on to my bed,'' Sungyeol pouts.

"O kay. find. I promise will not to," Myungsoo swear. Sungyeol nod. "Okay,".

"The new group? who? when they debut?" Dongwoo still in his confuse.

"Maybe next four month," Woohyun answer.

'' so that. They are not a new group but a new trainee," Dongwoo confuse.

"Yes. something like that." Sunggyu answer.

" The CEO is not fair. Why they give them that big dorm. What are their speciality? I could not see anything. Furthermore, they are weird. How can boys and and girls in a one group?" Woohyun nagging.

"the troublemaker. gir and boy in a one group'' myungsoo tease.

"That is not the same. that is pairing not group. Then how will they use to promote their albums? Did you think that? iness. No. BOTH OF BOYS AND GIRL HAD DIFFERENT SPECIALITY IN INESS. Manly theme. Oh no! That is only for boys. Girly themes. That is only for girl. How weird they will be?"

"why don't they use their charms? that is the easiest," Myungsoo answer.

'' you better sht your mouth up," woohyun shouts. Hoya walksout of his bed as hehear Woohyun nagging.

"Why with Woohyun hyung? is someone not finish his food or maybe shouting i  front of food?" hoya asks. the other pointing to the Sungyeol.

"Why me?" Sungyeol asks.

"You better nt shouting," Hoya says.


Yay! Finish chapter nine! Excited!!! Sorry for the long update and this chapter had a bit Yadong. I love them.

Hoping that you'll enjoy this!!