Business and Bubble Tea

Business and Bubble Tea

Sehun sat and stared into the swirling abyss of his drink. He was stuck at this ‘company meal’, which was just a poor name for a meeting, only more public. You sat next to him, bored out of your mind. But the sight of you boyfriend dressed up and proffesional made you smile. His dark hair was swept back, making way for his boyish features. He was wearing a fitted suit which made you swoon at how it was if it was made for his body.

Sehun looked up to see you staring at him. He smirked and scoffed a little before pulling your hand into his lap under the table. You both sat, keeping quiet, until the meeting was over. Sehun hurriedly waved off his colleagues and then pulled you out of the restaurant.

“Ahh noona, finally” he breathed as you walked hand in hand down the street. The sun had already fallen, being replaced with stars lightly covered by a layer of cloud. Lights from shops, bars and restaurants cast the street in a neon glow.

Sehun took you away from the loud streets and towards one of his favourite places. The Bubble Tea shop, of course. Even though Sehun and you went to professional meetings and wore expensive business clothes, he still begged you to buy him bubble tea.

“Nooonnaaa~” he sang. You only nodded your head and walked into the quiet shop. You didn’t even have to ask what flavour he wanted. I mean, was that even a question? It had basically become routine for you and him to come for bubble tea after meetings.

After ordering you took your drinks and headed for a bench to sit on, away from the bustling night streets. Cold wind hit your exposed legs and arms making you shiver. Sehun noticed and pulled you closer towards him, slinging his arm around your shoulders.

“It’s been a while since we’ve been out for bubble tea, hasn’t it?” Sehun asked. You had both been busy lately and hadn’t had time to go out together.

“Yeh, it has, but we’re together now” you said “and with bubble tea.” You raised your cup to tap it against Sehun’s in a toast. “For bubble tea!” you cheered lightly. Sehun smiled and said “for us!” before kissing you lightly on the head.