Home Sweet Home

We Got Married! Zico & You ♥ || Hep Hap Couple || ♥

"This is it?" Anna yelled as her eyes widen with sparkles. Zico pulled into the parking area & came to a stop. The couple withdrawed from their vehicle & onto the enterance of the house. "Wait, hold on," Zico intercepted Anna's hand before he unlocked the door, "What are you doing?" Anna raised her voice as he swept her up into his arms as a bride. "Then how else are we suppose to do this, dumbdumb?" Zico grunted while he adjusted Anna. She opened the door & releaved a newly furnished home. 

"Okay, you can put me down now," Anna stated, worried if he would fall & drop her. "Alright, you were heavy anyways," Zico blurted. Anna gasped in exchanged & slapped his arm. Zico laughed, blocked her hits then pulled her close to him, so that he can hug her back. From there, the couple made a tour around the house. "Wait, does that mean we have to share bed?!" Zico shrieked as blushed appeared through his cheeks. "What is it? You scared?" Anna said seductively then lightly push him onto the end of the bed. "Yah, what are you doing? There are cameras here!" He nervously raised his voice while he covered his chest with his arms crossed. Anna laugh at her humor then patted Zico's head.

 

"Are we really sleeping in the same bed?" Zico asked the cameraman during an interview. "You don't have to, but most likely no since this is a fake marriage," the man answered. Zico nodded his head in a form of understanding, "I wish," he thought to himself.

 

"What's our next mission?" Anna yawned & stretched her arms. Zico's stomach grumbled loudly, "We haven't ate lunch or dinner yet." The lady producer slid a note across the floor to them, "In the wildlife, the male goes out to hunt while the female gathers & prepare. You have one & a half hours to hunt & gather your dinner!" The couple, with half the energy, ran down the stairs from the room & boarded the car. "Jagiya, where's the closest market here?" Zico referred to his wife. Anna blushed madly & broke a sweat. She fanned herself with the note then turned it around to discover a map. "Uh..." she muttered. Zico tried to use his peripheral vision to see the commotion. "It's just a poorly drawn map with lines leading to it.

"What the f- let me see," Zico parked & asked Anna to drive instead while he give out direction. "Not only am I bad at directions, but I'm bad at driving since I don't know that area," Anna commented. Zico scoffed & gave her a look, "Is there anything you can do?" "I can steal people's hearts with my talents," she responded boldy. "No, no. That's a crime. You can't just steal their hearts, you're mine now!" Zico rested his hand on her thigh while she drove instead of her hand to prevent a car crash. Throughout the day, Anna has been a tomato. There's no telling now if she's really blushing or just got a sunburn from their fist meeting at the beach.

 

Q: Is this how you imagine marriage to be like?

"I really hope so. I've seen Zico-oppa in these reality shows & performances, but I didn't expect him to be like this. He carries this bad boy persona & it's kind of weird, but nice to see a side of him I've never seen before," Anna answered, feeling some sort of worry deep inside her core. Hoping this isn't some sort of act, even though it is a TV show & it's a fake marriage. Anna was starting to become worried that she will get attached & get her feelings hurt.

"I feel like this is the honey moon phase like everyone said," Zico responded. "Anna said that she didn't expect you to act like you are now because you have a bad boy persona," the interviewer mentioned. Zico nodded his head, "I'm only like this when I'm around someone that I'm interested in. Right now, it's my wife."

 

"Hey look, there's a heart on that sign, should we turn there?" Anna pointed out & turned anyways. The couple just followed the hearts taped onto sign eventually leading to the specific market they needed to go to. "Good job kid, you really outdid yourself," Zico shuffled her hair. "Alright, go hunt for the food. I'm gonna gather, stuff," Anna said with confusion. Whatever that means. They both grabbed two different carts & went seprate ways. With Zico's "hunting" skills, he's not quite sure what his wife would like. "You can't go wrong with chicken s right?" he grabbed a three pound package of chicken & continued moving foward.

"Now, the thing with cooking, I like to live almost as minimal as possible," Anna grabbed a cast iron skillet & a stew pot, "You can make almost anything with just these babies." She also threw in a decent size rice cooker, big enough to feed her husband & herself & a grill. "We need knives set, utensils, & kitchen appliances," Anna ran in & out of the isle looking to finish her checklist of minimal needs. Meanwhile in Zico's cart, "I don't know if she'll like pork belly," he questioned, "Pft who doesn't like pork belly," Zico scoffed & chucked the packaged item in the cart. So far, he only had two items within the past 15 minutes. 

"You guys have 30 minuted left!" the producer yelled. Anna decided to go into the grocery section to find her husband. "Babe! Let's see what you got," she approached him & her eyes widen as she saw only two items in his cart, "You call that hunting?" Anna scoffed. "Is that all you gathered, woman?" Zico raised his voice. "We don't need any more than these essentials," Anna explained. "We don't need any more than this," her husband responded back. "But you didn't even get rice or vegetables, fruits, & not even water?" Anna slightly yell. Don't worry, the newly weds aren't seriously arguing. Anna switched carts with Zico & went to get the necessary items before they starve to death, "Meet me at the checkout line, okay?" Zico nodded his head & gave her the OK sign.

 

Q: How would you handle an argument or a tense situation?

"I would hold her. I'd try to make her laugh & comfort her," Zico answered honestly.

"I would listen to him & just be there to support him as much as I can," said Anna.

 

"Alright! We got our dinner! Now we feast baby!" Zico lifted up the bags full of their groceries. The exhausted couple safely drove home with little time left in the night to spare. "What are you going to make?" her hungry hippo husband asked. Since it's late night, Anna decided to make basic grilled chicken seasoned with garlic salt, pepper, & lemon, "Can you keep an eye on the chicken?" Zico rushed to her side to make sure the food doesn't catch on fire. He couldn't help but open the grill to check if it's finished. He continued to repeat his actions more than once & it ticked Anna because it's not going to cook any faster if he keeps lifting the grill.

"Please let it cook," Anna begged for her empty stomach's sake. She rinsed the salad & damped them with a towel, gently placing it on a plate. "D-Do you need me to do anything else?" little baby Zico asked. "Yeah, just stand there & look pretty," Anna smiled. Zico grabbed some plates & utensils instead & prepared the dinner table. His loving wife placed the grilled chicken on each of their plates & served them rice & salad on the side. "Thank you for the food love!" Zico cheered in excitment. The couple feasted on their late night dinner & the producer decided to cut the scene for the day.

"Alright kids, enjoy your night & don't try anything inappropriate, okay?" the lady producer ordered. It's not like they were planning to. Zico laughed, thinking they were joking. The WGM crew packed all of their gears in seconds & left the building. The room was full of silence. Anna & Zico indulge in their meal quietly, even the sound of them chewing can wake up the neighbors. Anna cleared to break the silence. Zico looked at her & they eventually met eyes. They exchanged smiles & looked back down into their plate.

"This is really delicious," Zico spoke. Anna smiled. "It's nothing really. Anyone can make it." Zico smiled as well. This time, he didn't say anything cute or sweet like. "but it's not made by you" or "you make it with love." Nothing. Anna started to feel worried. Maybe she was right. What if this is all part of an act, even though it was a fake marriage for a reality TV show. "It was nice having dinner with you," Anna finished her meal & gathered the items to wash. Zico felt like she doesn't really like him like he thought she would. Her tone was different. He pictured her eyes as she spoke in slow motion & they were soft, yet cold. Like she wasn't interested. 

"Leave the dishes to me," Zico cleared his throat. Anna turned to glance at him. Zico nodded in confirmation. Anna smiled once more, but this time he felt like there's hope that she does have feelings for him. Anna walked upstairs & into the bedroom, assuming she was going to change into a more comfortable outfit. Zico walked into the kitchen, rinsed all the dishes, stuck them in the dishwasher, & ran up after Anna. The bedroom door was slightly open, yet Zico can see from the reflection of the window that she was changing. He snapped back into reality & respectfully knocked. Anna gasped quietly & quickly put on a shirt, "C-Come in!" Zico came into the room & noticed her in his black v-neck shirt & shockingly, nothing under since they shirt was long. Zico's lips parted & he turned bright red, "W-W-Are you-" "Yes! I'm wearing my comfy shorts!" Anna shouted as she lifted up the ends of the shirt just enough for him to realize she had this navy blue cotton gym shorts with white outlines. 

Things were getting awkward between the two. Anna sat on the edge of the bed on the right. Zico walked over to the left side & carefully sat down with his back facing hers. "Do you want to sleep on the bed?" Anna kindly questioned her husband. Zico shook his head, "You should. A lady should always be comfortable & cared for," he started to take off his sweater & unbuckled his belt. Anna gasped once more & turned away, grabbing a pillow & fluffing it to make it look like she's doing something instead of being awkward. "O-Okay, h-here's a pillow & a blanket for you," she covered her view of Zico with a blanket & traveled to his side, laying a layer of comforter on the floor, a pillow & a comfy blanket. 

Zico tried to hold in his laugh & couldn't help, but adore her. On the other hand, he didn't know how to feel about Anna wearing his shirt, but it just made her look cute? Or maybe even y? Anna straightened herself & glanced at him. She noticed he gave her a weird look, possibly about the shirt, "Oh, this. I'm really sorry. I should've asked. I didn't have extra clothes pa-" "It's okay, " Zico smiled, "It looks good on you." Anna blushed & her heart warmed up again, but not quiet melted because she didn't want to be attached nor keep her hopes up. "Thanks," she said, "Well, good night Jiho-oppa." She climbed onto the bed & made herself comfortable in the blankets. "I thought I was your husband? Your jagiya," Zico mentioned as he slipped down onto his resting place. Anna smiled from ear to ear & covered herself with the blanket. "Good night sweetheart," Zico added. Anna unraveled herself & turned to her side to face Zico. He noticed her & glaced back with a heartwarming smile. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Anna asked, hoping he wouldn't leave her or become a different person. "See you tomorrow," Zico replied with a wink.