Hey Yu!

We Got Married! Zico & You ♥ || Hep Hap Couple || ♥

After a long flight from the City of Angels, California to the beautiful Seoul, South Korea, Anna exited off the plane & followed the directions to the baggage claim. There, she met with a coupe security guards with dashing, slim-fit suits. "Good morning, Miss Yu," they chanted & bowed in sync. "Good morning, gentlemen. Thank you for taking care of me today!" Anna smiled. As they claimed her bags & pushed it with a stroller, Anna was about to exit the front enterance of the airport. Behind those doors are what being a beautiful, multi-talented artist is like. Anna inhaled deeply & let out a sigh. "Miss Yu, whatever happens, stay right behind me," the taller, built security mentioned.

As they exposed themselves to the ouside world, cameras shuttered left & right. Flashes here & there! "Why are they using flash? It's daylight!" Anna thought to herself as she adjusted her black, perfect, round cirlce lenses & covered her face. They were approaching a black van with tinted windows. "Watch your step," as the other guard slid open the door & held Anna's hand to give her leverage to aboard the vehicle. He slammed the door shut & both finsied packing the trunk with her belongings.

"Hey cusso!" Barom greeted with his arms open. Anna squealed & went right into his arm, giving him their signature "Bear Hug;" even though it's like any other hug, yet theirs is special. "How was your flight?"

"Ugh, it was LONG & I couldn't wait to get here!" Anna took off her black leather jacket & her sunglasses. "I can't believe I'm really here," she said fanning herself. "Anna Banana~!" she heard a familiar voice from the back seat. "Jaeson Mason Jar! What's up?!" Anna called & they exchanged handshakes. She referred to him as Mason Jar because he usually wears hats & no matter what, his face shape resembles a Mason Jar.

"So Anna, what did you do before you got here?" Barom asked, even though he might already know what happened according to his resources: Snapchat & Instagram. Anna cleared , "Well, I just celebrated my birthday a week early." Barom looked at her with a particular look, "And I had a family dinner?" She said with a questioning tone. He gave her the same look, but more dramatic, "Okay! My family threw a huge party for my TWENTY FIRST birthday & I invited some friends. You know how our uncles love karaoke & you know." Anna paused & expected Barom to fit the pieces together.

"Well, party isn't over yet Anna!" Jaeson mentioned from behind. Anna looked confused at Barom. He showed her a flyer of Dabin in it. It was an underground party celebrating Dabin in his debut! "No way! My oppa made it!" Anna cheered, forgetting about the party. "Well, just letting you know, there are people at these parties & they're not what they seem," Barom added. "I hope Zico-oppa will be there," Anna said to herself, blushing on they inside.

 

♠️♥️♣️♦️

 

"Hey man, let's go to the club!" Kyung busted into a room he shared with Zico & threw himself onto his bed. Zico looked frustrated & you can tell by his posture from his back. He was working on an album, even though he recently dropped one. "Come on dude, don't stress so much. You got plenty of time."

"Bro, I need to get this done. I can't think of anything!" Zico raised his voice. Zico, one heck of a talent, can't think of anything. What are the odds? It's merely impossible for a lyrical genius to be struggling as much as he is. Kyung put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, the club." "Did someone say club?" P.O peeked his head into the room with a silly grin on his face. Zico sighed deeply & rubbed his eyes. He busted an all nighter the previous night, so this album must be serious. He shot up from his desk & walked over to his closet. "Where to?" he asked Kyung as he threw on a black leather jacket. Black leather jackets are Go-To's, huh? Kyung pulled up the flyer on the desktop & pointed, "You already know."

 

♠️♥️♣️♦️

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jaeson laughed with his blushed face. It's almost what every drunk person would say out of the blue. Barom & Anna were competing to see who can finish drinking 10 shots of soju. What made Jaeson laugh was because as they were drinking, Barom would slip a shot to Anna's side, so basically she was taking more than 10 shots. Once Barom finished his "last" one, he slammed the table & shot up, displaying his arms in the air to let people know he is the victor. Anna finished her "last" shot & notices that there were 13 shot glasses on her side, "Barom!" She yelled & went over to tickle him. 

"Is this what the VIP section is like?" A voice appeared. It was Dabin, Barom's younger brother. "Dabbin' Dabin!" Anna shot up & dabbed really quick before giving him a proper hug, "I'm sorry you have to see me like this." Although Anna just turned 21, she can hold her liquor very well. "It's all good, you look great! How's the popular life in Cali?" Dabin sat her down & as she pour a shot for him. She shook her head, "It's not as bad as here in Seoul man, no privacy whatsoever." "I'm actually surprised that you're very popular & common here," Jaeson stated as he fanned himself.

"By the way Anna, we have a surprise for you, " Barom put his arm around her shoulders & gave her a wink. Dabin patted the table & excused himself from the area as he went backstage to prepare himself. Downstairs in the dance floor, members of Block B made their way through the crowd to a seating area near the stage. No one could recognize them since everyone is dancing, it's dark, there's flashing lights, huge LED screens & the member wore hats to hide their identity. 

"Hyung, you guys find the table, I'm gonna ask for some drinks!" Kyung yelled to B-Bomb. He, P.O, & Zico finally arrived at their table & rested their tired soul. A song came on that had everyone hyped made Zico slowly bob his head to the beat. As he continued, he looked up at the VIP section & spotted an attractive women with long silky hair, no makeup, & a black leather jacket. See? Black leather jackets FTW! He watched her from afar & he managed to catch her wide, bright smile. So bright it could out-shine every lights in the club. 

"Yo, one shot for the night!" Kyung howled as he poured soju in the shot glasses, not caring about the tradition & more of partying. Zico grabbed a shot & drank it in one qulp without taking his eyes off of her. She laughed, & laughed, & laughed, all through the night. Zico couldn't help but pop a smirk on his face. "Whatcha looking at?" P.O hooked his arm around Zico. "N-Nothing! Another one!" Zico demanded another shot of soju. P.O trailed his vision onto a P.Y.T up in the VIP section. He smiled & patted Zico's back, "Jiho bro has a secret crush, you guys!" He blurted out loud. B-Bomb lightly slapped his shoulder & shushed him to prevent people from finding out Block B is there. 

Anna heard someone yelled "Jiho" which is her huge crush. She stopped laughing & looked around the VIP area to downstairs tables. "What's wrong?" Jaeson mumbled. Barom scanned the region & followed her sight. He just so happed to spot Block B first before she did & he immediately hooked his arm around Anna's shoulders again. "H-Hey, wanna go backstage to check on Dabin?" Anna was baffled & forced a smile & giggles. She agreed & stood up from the booth. Jaeson & Barom guided her the way backstage.

Zico noticed her leaving & his heart stung as he saw a man with his arm around her shoulder. His lips slowly parted & his eyebrows furrowed. "Hey, she's not holding him. That means she's not with him nor is she interested," Kyung sat next to him & filled his shot glass with more soju. Zico snatched it & chugged it in a milisecond. "Ladies & Gents, give it up for Dabin aka LIVE!" The crowd roared as Dabin made a grand enterance & started his performance. "Here's to another night," Zico muttered & took a shot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience guy, but I'm starting to change my story a bit such as writing style.

I'm sorry I have't updated in FOREVER, but married life really keeps you busy

BUT I'm starting to get really creative & how can I ever forget Block B (,:

I'm glad to see everyone's support & I hope you guys can be patient with this newly improved story!

Much love!