Woo Hoo!

We Got Married! Zico & You ♥ || Hep Hap Couple || ♥

Everyone of Block B woke up to the sound of Zico's scream. "Bro are you alright?" Kyung jumped out of his bed & slid to Zico's side. Other members busted through the door, "What happened?" U-Kwon came in with a metal baseball bat. Taeil gave him a look & slowly moved the bat away from his glasses. "It's her! It's really freaking her!" Zico smiled from ear to ear & pointed at nothing to make a point. The members were confused & B-Bomb who lost interest walked away, returning to his room.

Zico whipped out his phone & showed them his lock & home screen. It was Anna. The girl of his dream. "How'd you get that picture of her?" U-Kwon asked. "Shut up Kwon, you have a girlfriend!" Jaehyo elbowed him. "I asked the photographer, who just so happens to be a close friend of mine in California." Zico smiled. He couldn't believe it. This whole time, he was staring at his future wife. Not that he really know. However, the incident last night, it made him sad again thinking about it. 

"Hyung, check her Instagram!" P.O uttered. That's right! Zico whipped out his phone again, his heart beating faster every time he saw Anna's picture appear in his phone. He went into Instagram & searched for her. They gathered around him & Zico clicked on a photo that was uploaded 7 hours ago. It was last night. But, she was taking a selfie with someone covering his face with diamond earrings & tattoos. They read they captions: "Landed in Seoul safely & it's lit with my cusso @christianyu_ S.O to my cous @dprlive!" "EH?!" the boys exclaimed. "Yu Anna...is related to Yu Barom..." Zico said under his breath.

 

"Anna! Let's go! We're gonna be late man!" Barom honked the horn of the van, yelling with his Austrailian accent. Anna rushed downstairs with a beige sweater tucked in, sleeves cuffed twice, tan heels, & metalic reflected sunglasses. "I'm coming mate!" Anna replied, slightly mocking Barom with an accent. Barom laughed & waved his hand for her to get into the van. "Day 2 in Seoul. How are you Anna?" Jaeson spoke to the camera then pointed it towards her. She waved & greeted him. "Are you ready for your surprise?" Barom mention as they drove off towards their mysterious destination.

"Woo Zico!" A woman called him with a megaphone from the living room. He followed the voice & there was a pink mailbox in the center of the room. The memebers "ooh-ed" as they teased Zico, "What is this?" He opened the mailbox & slipped out a white envelope with heart ts. "To Future Hubby," Zico read. He laughed hysterically, "Is this a joke?" The lady shook her head, "I don't recall signing up for this." He opened the envelope & read the handwritten message. The boys rushed to his side, anxious to see what was written to him. Everyone blushed & elbowed Zico, this is a time to make him more red than a tomato!

"We're gonna go shopping?" Anna shrieked & clapped in excitement. The van pulled up to a pink mailbox & without Anna noticing, she hopped off the van & hesitated in confusing. The door slammed shut behind her, "H-Hey, Barom! What is this?" Anna ran up to the passanger side where Barom was & tapped on the window. He rolled down the window & explained himself, "That's all I can do for you Anna-bear. Read those instructions & you'll be fine, alright mate?" Barom winked again. The van drove off & he bid her farewell for now & good luck. "You can't just leave me here!" Anna yelled, but was smart enough that running after them wasn't worth it.

A few cameramen & a woman were near the mailbox & waited for her cue. "Is this a joke?" Anna laughed nervously as she opened the beautifully presented mailbox. She found the same thing Zico had, but instead, it said, "To the Love of My Life." Anna was so shocked, "Wow, that's deep." She couldn't help her giddy heart & butterflies in her stomach to calm down. Anna releaved a letter & read it. Natural red blush was added to her fair skin as she couldn't hide her wide smile that Zico adored so much.

"Now, you have 20 minutes/1 hour (for Zico) to pick out a outfit to perform a duo with your fiance." The ladies with Anna & Zico read aloud the instructions, "The theme is edgy/bad boy & y. Time starts now!" Anna rushed into the mall & into a store that was unfamiliar. "Wait, wait! I haven't gotten dressed yet!" Zico ran back into his room & threw on what he wore last night. The boys of Block B followed, but went to actually take a shower since there was no rush for them. Zico ran down the stairs & hopped into a silver car his manager was driving. One cameraman in the passanger seat, one in the back with Zico.

His manager dropped him off at the same mall that Anna was in. Zico thanked him & ran out. He checked how much time he had left on his phone, again, the picture of Anna sparked his heart, "Good, 50 minutes left." Zico ran to the elevator & went up to the second floor, while Anna was still downstairs in her first chocie. "That's weird, I could've just picked out my own clothes I own since they fit into the theme. Couldn' I do that?" Zico asked, the lady shook her head. Zico laughed at how ridiculous it was, "You'll get to add more clothes into your closet. This time, it's something special. Something you'll be wearing with your fiance, " The WGM lady explained. That touched his heart. It made him motivated to see who his wife is.

 

Q: Do you know who your wife is?

"Of course I do," Zico smiled without trying to blush.

 

Anna tried on some clothes in the fitting room & liked her outfit for edgy, "Here I have a faded black denim jacket over a grey v-neck shirt, with black fitted jeans that are slit on my knees, & paired with high ankle boots, yo." Anna was proud of what she picked, even though she felt like she could've picked something out of her waredrobe that she packed in her luggage. "Now I have to find something y. I don't like y, so I'm gonna go with something professional. That's y," Anna revealed her plan to the camera then winked.

 

"Oh my gosh, this is 'We Got Married?'" Anna fanned herself, "I didn't think I would be on this, ever in my life."

Q: Do you know who your husband is?

"Honestly, I don't. I didn't expect to be starred in this at all." In her mind, she thought of Zico. She's hoping it'd be him.

 

"So! I have this navy blue button up shirt, this black snapback, black slacks, & nice black shoes." Zico pin pointed each item displayed on his body. "How is this a 'Bad Boy' outfit?" the lady asked, "It's like a nice outfit, but adding a snapback makes you look like a rebel. Hence, Bad Boy!" Zico snapped his fingers & pointed to the camera. "You have 20 minutes left!" Anna & Zico shrieked in panic. The pressure is on for the last outfit.

"Alrighty then. I'm wearing this long black dress with spaghetti straps, cut out shoulders & long sleeves. And for my shoes with be a classic black, velvet heels." "I have this FABULOUS deep v-neck shirt with these AWESOME black blazer & with these DASHING black jeans & COMFORTABLE sneakers," Zico blurted as he emphazises on the adjectives.

"Okay, now that you're ready, you may head to your next destination," the lady gave Anna the coordinates to the destination. Anna exited the mall & got into a taxi. As her cab took off another came in from behind & Zico came out of the mall as well. "When will I meet my wife?" Zico asked. "Eventually," the WGM lady answered. Zico hopped into the vehicle & they headed towards the sam route as Anna.

 

"Well good afternoon beautiful!" Barom shouted as Anna entered her backstage room. Anna was still holding a grudge when they abandoned her at the mall & Barom noticed it on the look of her face. He couldn't help but laugh. "What did you guys do to her?" Dabin questioned, approaching Anna to comfort her. "They abandoned me at a mall! Y'all know that my Korean isn't that well!" Anna pouted. Barom held his hand up to his head as he surrender & felt guilty. There were knocks on the door. Barom went up to answer it, then confetties popped in the air.

"Congradulations Anna!" Members of Block B bursted into the room & cheered for her. Anna being surprised, she hid her face with her hand & smiled ear to ear. It's one of her favorite boy bands & most of all. he CRUSH is here! "Miss Anna Yu, we're here to congradulate you on your engagement & for spreading your love for music in South Korea," Kyung stated to make a good first impression. Anna bowed & thanked them. "Which one of us do you think is your future husband?" Jaehyo questioned. "Except you U-Kwon, you're not included," B-Bomb light pushed him out of the line.

Before she could pick, someone came into the room & asked for Kyung & Anna to prepare for their performace. "Oh, I didn't know I had a performance with Anna," Kyung said, being disingenuous. "Don't play dumb," Taeil elbowed him. From afar, Zico was heated & it had jealousl written all over his face.

 

Q: How were you feeling? What were you planning on doing?

"I'm gonna kill him." Zico answered bluntly, "No one dances with my girl."

 

Anna gave Dabin & Barom a hug as they wish her luck on her first appreance & performance. Kyung held out his elbow for Anna to take so he can lead her to the stage, like a gentleman he is. They walked passed Zico & his insides twisted & burst into flames. "Hyung, chill. He's just playing," P.O massaged his shoulders & walked him out of the room. The members huddled near the stage to watch it live, in person. They performed Kyung's song "When Where What How." That's a very enticing song for someone that is "engaged" to his fellow member. Zico just kept getting angrier every second, but once he heard Anna sing in person while dancing, it took his mind out of Kyung, jealousy, & anger. 

 

Q: How was their performance?
"I didn't hear Kyung at all. Anna has such a beautiful voice that it overpowered Kyung's. She basically stole the show!" Zico shouted. He sighed & placed his hand on his heart, "That's my girl.

 

 

 

Photos are in order for visuals!

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

There's more where that came from (: