2

Nobody But Us

Just like any day , Kyungsoo would come to the Hospital after school and hangout with his dear friend . His dear friend he knew since they were little . He always thought that he was fated to meet her in there anyways . Thanks to Kyungsoo's dad who is a doctor in charge of Jieun , they met and never set apart . 

" Yo " 

Jieun lift her head when she heard the door flung open . " You're in a good mood today ?" She asked while her hands constantly tapping on her ipad screen full of joy . The sweet melody filled the room . 

" Well , yeah .. I had fun actually " 

" What is it ? You got the highest score in class or something ? " 

" Nope . I was gifted an awesome pair of sneakers from dad and then I hanged out with my friends and I even climbed a tree with Baekhyun " Kyungsoo laughed . " what a good day " he added .  

 

" You're so lucky ... I wanna be normal like you guys too .. " 

 

And thats when the silence filled the air . Kyungsoo knew he shouldn't tell her about this . 

" If only I don't have this stupid weak heart I probably can go to school like you , run around and even make more friends . I probably can never stay in this boring room till' I die .. "

Kyungsoo stare at her gloomy face . She looks away , trying to hide her sad face . " Don't say that .. "

"Then bring me out . "

 

Jieun slowly opens her eye lids when the beams of sunlight shone right onto her face . She toss and turn as she felt uncomfortable and finally , she sat while frowning . Jieun didn't have a great nap today . Unlike the other days , she can't even close her eyes . She was deeply into her thoughts when Kyungsoo opposed to her request of going outside saying that outside world is a scary place to see .  

She's alone in her hospital room . She was left alone by Kyungsoo since he has to go to his Guitar extra class this afternoon . So basically , he came earlier to talk with her for some time and then return back to school . 

Jieun groaned . 

She forcefully took her legs out which was resting underneath the warm blanket , meeting the cold air . 

" It's freaking cold "  She slipped her feets into the fuzzy slippers and dragged herself to the window while mumbling something . But instead of closing the curtains she accidentaly took a look at the world out there .

She stood there , looking out the window , the outside world she always dream of . All the normal teenagers , she wants to be a part of them . She also wants to all sort of activities but because of her condition she has her limit .

" I wonder what its like being out there " She placed her hands on the glass . " I wonder if the air out there is warm or cold " She created some vapour on the glass and decided to open the window but can't . "Dang . Its locked"

But Jieun is coming up to another level .

She can't stand it anymore . 

She took her sweater and wore it with a hoodie . Seriously , who does that in summer . Well , Jieun does .  

Jieun took her mother's sunglasses in the small pouch and walks out from the room . 

 

" Oh , I'm sorry miss --- say , have we met before ?" She bumped a nurse .

 

Jieun quickly lowered her head while shaking her head before she walks away , avoiding any doctors or nurses . 

" I'm almost there ---" Her eyes shines under the glasses as she smiled brightly . 

" ITS GODDAMN HOT "

Jieun regreted wearing these clothes . " But as long as I'm where I wanted to be " 

She walks along the streets thanks to the strangers who helped her with the directions . Jieun would smile to all the people who walk pass by her because she knew if she dosen't , she has this serious y face on her .

Its awesome . She could fit in this new enviroment easily . it felt like home 

She was busy picking some wild flowers by the road when something bumped her feet . Jieun looked down onto her feets and saw a round , solid thing .

" Hey noona ! Can you please kick the ball to us ?" A kid shouted . 

Jieun hesitated but its okay to try , isn't it ? She smiled and kicked the ball to the group of kids . " Thanks !" 

" No prob " She shouted from afar and started walking again but then , she stopped right infront of the kids . " Hey , can you tell me where theres a music acedemy nearby ?" One of the kids nooded and pointed towards the front . " Just walk straight and you'll find a huge building there . There's also a basketball court opposite it ." 

Jieun's lips curved into a smile . " Thanks , kid " 

She waved and continues her journey . 

" Kyungsoo's school is huge !" 

Jieun stared at the building carefuly and it is , its incredibaly awesome . " But has the school ended ?" 

She bits her lower lips and looks around . " Maybe I'll just wait him there " Jieun went towards the small bench which was on the other side of the road where a basketball court is located . 

She placed her on the wooden bench and eyed onto the guys playing basketball . " look at them running . It must be really exhausting . If I do it , I would probably have been dead " 

Jieun panicked when she saw the guys walks towards her . " Oh , they're just drinking their water " she awkwardly plays with her fingers as a sweaty guy sat beside her . " Gosh .. they're so sweaty and smelly" . 

" Hey there cute girl , what are you doing here alone ? " The guy smirked . But Jieun wasn't responding . She's trying her best ignoring them . " Hey--OUCH !" The guy touched her but instead , he got elbowed by Jieun . 

" Whoa , whoa . She's mad . Beware guys-- " The tall one laughed . Jieun took a quick glance at him and he sure has a pair of big eyeballs . " Stahp it Chanyeol hyung " 

" Fine , fine . Maknae . " He took a step back . " What's your name ?" A tanned guy butts in . 

" What are you guys doing ?" 

A familiar voice made her brain responded quickly . " Kyungsoo !" 

Jieun stood up , making her way towards the suprised guy at the back . " Jieun ? "

" What are you doing here ?! " Kyungsoo squeezed her cold hands and then darted his eyes to his friends . " Did they do anything to you ?" He asked firmly but then the guy who sat beside her awhile ago stood up and walked towards them . 

" Your girlfriend elbowed my ribs " He pointed to his aching ribs . " She's not my girlfriend but well done , Jieun " Kyungsoo smirked . " Yah ! It freaking hurts , you know ?!" He said . 

" She probably elbowed you because you're disturbing her , right ? " Kyungsoo raised a brow . 

" Baekhyun hyung wanted to attract her " 

" What ? " Kyungsoo shots him a glare " I will kill you " He hissed . 

Then , Baekhyun laughed . " Okay , I'm sorry .. but seriously . I never knew Kyungsoo the devil had a girlfriend "

But Kyungsoo had already pulled her away from them .

" You know them ?" Jieun innocently asked . " They're my close friends " He replied bluntly .

Kyungsoo suddenly stopped walking . " Why are you here ? Didn't I told you not to go out ? " She can feel some anger in his voice .

" I just wanted to try being normal ... " Jieun pouted .

" Just don't do that again . You won't know what will happen .. " Kyungsoo walked . " Wait up !" Jieun shouted as she ran , catching up Kyungsoo who was already ahead .  Without thinking anything , she took Kyungsoo's hand and locks it with hers . 

There was a long silence . 

" Why are you bringing me to your school ? " Jieun tilted her head . 

" I have something to show you " 

She nooded and let's Kyungsoo drags her . 

Kyungsoo was pretty serious that time but then , someone tapped his shoulders . He turned his head to the side and found Jieun holding some flowers infront of him . 

" I picked these wild flowers for you , earlier "          " Thanks" 

 

" Are you okay ? You're not tired ? " Kyungsoo asked when he looked at Jieun . But when he saw Jieun shaking her head , Kyungsoo grinned sweetly . 

" Good because you will see something amazing in a few second " He said and that makes Jieun smiled . 

" Are you ready ? " Kyungsoo looks deeper into her eyes , breaking to her soul . " yes .. " 

Slowly , his hands reaching up to her cheeks , leaning down to her but a slight pang brought him back to reality . 

What am I doing .. 

 

As if nothing ever happened , Kyungsoo slid the door open , making Jieun froze . 

" Oh my god .. " She took  a step , and then the second and finally she ran towards the grand piano in the empty room there .

Jieun strolled around the piano which was irradited by beams of the evening lights . She touches the keys and ended up pressing them .The sound vibrates and creates some echoes inside the room . " Its beautiful .. " She whispered . 

" I brought you here because the fact that you never played the real piano . You would only play them on the ipad or the cheap keyboard " He chuckled . 

Jieun looked at him with her genuine smile on her face . 

 

" You ..... you lighten up my day . Thanks "

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE-SQUISYMARSH

Yo ~~ Thanks for the comments yesterday lol I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH OMFG *hugs you again*  and yeassss ~ hope you like this update ! *bows*