1

Nobody But Us

"Not even a noise disturbed the silence . The classroom was dead silent as the students' amazingly focused onto the Teacher's soft voice giving a speech . 

A student's eyes darted towards his side when he noticed there was a slight contact onto his sleeve .Who the hell interupted him focusing this time he thought . He immedietly shot the guy beside him a glare as his friend grinned at his serious looking face . And then , his attention landed onto a crumpled paper on the floor . He looked back at his friend and mouthed something to him right on the moment where the bell rings . 

He stood up as he packed his books and dumps them into his bag and walked away with his guitar case on his back when someone pulled his sleeve . Annoyed , he looked at the person . " What's with the curse huh ? " He laughed . 

" Do Kyungsoo don't give a " He hissed right onto his face . " Dude , I swear I saw u mouthed 'fuc--"

" I said I didn't give a  Baekhyun , you little rascal  " He rolled his eyes and pushed the guy away and walked to the door .

He heard Baekhyun laughing at the back as he waited with the rest of the students to get out from the classroom . " You really don't wanna hang out with us after this ? " Baekhyun shouted . 

" Not interested " He replied back while smirking to his close friend as he took a step closer to the door .  But then , a hand tapped his shoulders in the middle of the crowd . Kyungsoo turned his head .  

" Be sure to focus in class again next time or I'll change your seat to the back row . " 

To his suprise , it was the Teacher so he can't really glare at her but he couldn't help it since she was grinning sweetly but deep inside , Kyungsoo knew she was evil . He nod and lowered his head  as he bits his lower lips . 

" Baekhyun you little witch " 

 

Once he got out from the classroom Kyungsoo would walk quickly to the main door but in between , he would be facing some problems . 

" D.O-ah ! " 

His attention landed onto a group of girls staring at him with their sparkling eyes . When they saw Kyungsoo looked at them they would squeal , hugging each other and fangirl hard .  He could see them waving at him but all he can do is just smile and walk pass them . 

"OMG , he's smiling at me !"   " , its not you ! It's me !"  "He's so perfect , OMG " 

But he knows well . It only last a few moments . 

"OMG , there's Baekhyun !! "       " KAI STOP KILLING ME WITH YOUR FRICKING SMIRK "    " Oh Sehun , can you smile for me ?!!"

All the screams finally dissapear once he closed the glass door , bringing him to the outside world . 

Right after he stepped out the school gate , Kyungsoo stopped walking . He took a few seconds to bring himself back . Kyungsoo filled his lungs with the oxygen around him . It felt so good . He set a faint smile and continued walking as he whispered to himself . 

" Summer is coming "

 

"God , no !" 

Kyungsoo started running with all his mights , catching up the bus he supposed to get in . " Wait for me !" He shouted , ignoring all the looks people are giving him . Some even laughed when they saw a young man with heavy bag and guitar on his back . He was busy running .

His guitar case slowly slipped from his grip and fell down without him noticing . 

" Hey kid , your guitar--"  "WHAT ?!" 

He made an emergency brake and dashed to his guitar which was laying on the street . Kyungsoo was in his panic mode before , but when he saw his guitar laying on the dirty street , he became 100x panic . 

He squats down , placing his precious guitar on his lap as he scanned it . Checking weather it has any scars or marks on the surface . But when he's about to stand up , this time , his bag fell down . " Arggh ! " Kyungsoo gritted his teeth . 

" You gotta' be fast , kiddo . The bus is waiting for you " 

Kyungsoo looked up when he heard the voice of a grandpa infront of him . He tried to smile but he's in a hurry . 

"Thanks for telling me about my guitar , sir . See you again "  Kyungsoo quickly bowed and ran away .

Just when he got in the bus , 

"GODDAMN IT"

 

He stepped down the bus carefuly since he was hugging his books and ripped bag . "Finally ..." 

Kyungsoo felt relieved knowing that he's standing infront of the destination . And as usual , he walked gently into the place he would come daily . Kyungsoo looked by his side and spotted a lot of injured people . " wow , there's alot of people in the Hospital today .."

He's like a common person in the Hospital . Its like his home . Even the nurses , they're used to him coming over everyday . 

" Hi there  "  Doctors greeted him and he would bow back to them until he got into the elevator . Today , it was different . He was in the elevator alone . Kyungsoo pressed the button and leaned againts the wall and expected some of the Hospital's staffs to bring in the coffins or acids stuffs or even some patients . 

But today was different . 

Kyungsoo tighten his grip on his stuffs when he saw the number '4' on the screen . 

The elevator opened , revealing ..

his dad .

" Dad ? "  Kyungsoo called the guy but he seemed suprised . " Oh Kyungsoo , hows school " Like usual , thats what his father would ask first once they meet . " Good . How's ---"  " I have to go now , son . Too many patient today , so I have to---" His father haven't even finish talking the elevator has closed back . 

Kyungsoo blinked in confusion and walked away . He wasn't mad although his father ignored him because he knew his father is a doctor and he needs to rush here and there . 

 

" Hi " He said bluntly once he got into the room and placed his stuffs onto the small couch in the corner . 

" You're late today--- hey , you ripped your bag ? " He walked closer to her side and sat on the small chair beside her . "  Yeah .. my bag stuck between the bus's door and I just walked in and - VOILA ~"  

She chuckled before playing with his hair . " You must be so tired " She said quietly while continued doing her works on the hospital bed . 

" Did the Teacher came ? " Kyungsoo's eyes landed onto the bunch of papers and books shattered on her bed as she tries to solve the equation on the piece of paper underlain by a special piece of wood so that she can do her works easily . He gifted that to her on the first day she started a private lesson with a professional paid Teacher . 

She nooded . " Did the Teacher gave you any homeworks ? " 

She glared at Kyungsoo who was staring on her papers . " Isn't that a stupid question to ask ? Of course I do !" She took another paper and start writing onto it . Kyungsoo was about to ask her again but she answered it way faster . " English ."  He nooded . 

" Lee Jieun "

" What ? " She replied right away . 

" Nothing . I'm just saying what you're writing there . " 

She rolled her eyes . 

" And , Do Kyungsoo ..." She slowly wrote his name down . 

" I thought you're doing your English homework " Kyungsoo asked as he raised his eyebrows . 

She then turned her head , facing the confused Kyungsoo , sticking her tongue to him " Mehrong ~" 

" So what are you doing ?"

" Compossing ... music .. " She underlined the names and stared at Kyungsoo . 

" So , what are we gonna talk about ?" 

" About us ." She responded lightly . " Let's figure out the title , first !" 

"Okay ... " Kyungsoo rubbed his nape . " What about 'Bestfriends' ?"

" What about ' My big eyed friend ' " " She grinned . 

" Friendship ?"   " Till' the end ?"   " Forever?"  

" Nobody but us ?" 

Their eyes were  locked together . 

 

" That's cool "

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE-SQUISYMARSH

There's more to read ~~~ Please wait for more !! Thanks *hugs you*