Final

Stupid Weather.

It was August 1st, and Janet decided to go for a short round of tennis practice. Grabbing her tennis clothes, (a tank top and basketball shorts) she jogged all the way to the bus stop. Sighing because of the deadly rays of the hot sun. Also since she ran out of sunscreen lately.

She checked her phone. [Weather goes higher! 104 degrees fahrenheit.] 
*god,* she thought. *not the best time to run outta sun screen. But I don't wanna be so late I can't get a court.* Despite the hot weather, tennis was an admirable sport.

The bus, coming at about 1:18, made a loud, screeching sound. Covering her ear with one hand, she hoisted her tennis racquet over her shoulder. 

Then, she dropped 4 quarters into the bus deposit thingy.
-
The bus was indeed, very crowded (because of 12 boys with their tennis racquets and sunglasses.)

When the bus stopped at Janet's destination, she looked at the bus driver. "Thank you," she said, a small smile on her face.

"Oh, not a problem. Just part of my work!" the bus driver answered.

Walking off the bus, she pressed a button to cross the street. She did not notice that the 12 boys had also gotten off.

One tried to talk to her, but she already took off once the red hand disappeared and a walking white man appeared on the traffic sign.

Running towards the nearest court, she rested on the small green bench by the court. She put her water bottle there, too.

Suddenly, she felt a small burning item burning her thigh.

"ACK! OWW OWW OW OW OW!" Janet screamed. She fished out a small coin from her pocket. 

"A bus token?  Why do I have a bus token in my tennis shorts?!" She tossed the coin over her shoulder, muttering something along the lines of "I don't want this. It caused me pain!" and "Aish, I should've used his earlier."

She hadn't even noticed a group of 12 boys staring at her. "Oh. Hi. Did I bother you guys?" She asked grinning sheepishly. "Sorry. But what are you doing on my court?" She wondered out loud.

All they did was stare. What broke them from their staring contest was the sound of a snapping camera.

"Aw great. Wait, who are you guys?"
-
"You don't know?" questioned Kris. "We are EXO. I expected you would know, because we are pretty popular." He bragged.

"Shut up Kris," Luhan whispered.

"In case you didn't notice, this is California. Here, it's more of the Maroon Five, Imagine Dragons, and One Republic." Jane informed them. "If you want to see more of your fangirls, I suggest you go to Koreatown and stare at your own posters at those K-pop shops. No one else here seems to know you... Besides that huge group of girls squealing things like '오빠 사랑해~' and taking millions of pictures, and I swear some of them were checking their GPS to track you," she said as she grabbed her one tennis ball, water bottle, and raquet and then jogged away.

"OOHH burn, Kris." Tao said.

Sehun looked at them and jumped behind Luhan. "Oh-emgee. Saesang fans! EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!" And for once, none of the boys disobeyed their maknae.

The End~

Kekekekeke this was written for fun... So sorry if it is nowhere near your expectations. It's more of something based on the OC instead of EXO. Haha I might write a part two!! Please comment on this, I would like to know what you think!!!

Mㅇㅇncㅣㅇck