Little devil with an angel´s face

Fated

 

 

    Donghae opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar place. The blue paper hangings reminded him that he was in a hotel room in Daegu. He smiled for himself remembering the reason he was there. Yoona was living here, he finaly found her. For the first time in 11 months he slept without having nightmares, without seeing violent scenes with Yoona as a victim.

    All this time she was missing he could not chase away the thought of her suffering somewhere without him able to help her. So now that he knew she was ok, living in a good family, he was happy that all the things he imagined weren´t true. He still didn´t know what made Yoona forget about her past, and what exactly happened 11 months ago, the day she went missing, so he was here to find that out.

    He sat on the bed scratching his head, “he will see her”, a big grin appeared on his face. Since he didn´t see her for such a long time , he needed to see her all the time, knowing that she´s so near, but not being able to come close, was a torture. But nothing could compare with not having her at all , so he was grateful for the chance to see her.

   The man hurried to take a shower. For the last few days spent in Daegu he tried to find out everything related to Yoona and what happened to her for the last 11 months.

    She was living in doctor Yoo Jae Suk´s family, a well known surgeon, with his wife and daughter Seohyun. What was strange is that he was considered her guardian, legal guardian, and that was very strange, cause as far as he knew , only the parents could designate who shall become the child's guardian in the event of death. So Donghae decided to dig more into it, something was not right with the fact that a completely stranger of this family, became its member so easily.

    In the bathroom Donghae remembered other facts he found about Yoona´s new life. She was going to the university with that girl, Seohyun. While       watching them , Donghae noticed the boundary between the girls. It wasn´t strange cause Yoona always had some kind of spark that attracted the people wanting to be closer to this special girl. Her memory loss didn´t change that at all.

     Watching the girls acting like sisters he remembered how much Yoona wanted to have a little sister. During her childhood she demanded repeatedly from her father to buy her one.

     Her dream became true after all, but Donghae felt a little jealousy. In the past she was spending all her time with him and now the most closer person for her was someone else.

     He felt a little pain remembering her wide smile , seeing how confortable she was in this new environment, between those people. Seeing her smiling and laughing he wanted to come closer  to feel her light and warmth, but he stopped himself. He wasn´t part of her world, at least not this one and he didn´t want to scare her.

     Entering the room he heard his phone ringing. On the display he saw Huykjae´s name.

         -  . I´m listening. 

Eunhyuk didn´t expect another kind of answer.

         -  Hey buddy! What´s up?  It was strange for him to not see Donghae everyday, not talk with him, so he was missing him. But Eunhyuk knew that if he´ll tell Donghae that, his friend will kick his for sure.

         -  Just took a shower, you? 

         -  Ya, I´m not asking for this kind of details!! 

Donghae was sure that Eunhuyk is calling to find out about Yoona, so the next question didn´t took him by surprise.

- What´s up with Yoong? Did you talk with her, did she remembered  you, us ??

Donghae knew that his answer will upset him.

       -  No, not yet. 

On the other side of the phone was no answer. Donghae was well aware how important was Yoona for Eunhyuk. They must stay strong.

- Hyukjae..

        -  Yes.. 

        -  She will remember, trust me. By the way, did you talk with Ryuwook? 

        -  Yes, I did. 

        -  Did you tell him that it wasn´t Yoona? 

        -   Yes, but I don´t really understand why you don´t let me tell him and Kyu. I mean , they are our friends, and they were searching for Yoona as much as we did. 

Donghae knew that very well and he also didn´t like to lie to their friends, but the situation was too suspicious. Besides, with Yoona´s amnesia..

        -  I know, and we will tell them soon. But right now everything is too complicated. The head of the family that Yoona lives in is her legal guardian. 

        -  Legal guardian, but that is .. 

        -  Impossible, I know. That´s why I need time to figure it out. Ok ? 

        -  Ok, if you´ll need anything , call me. 

Donghae was glad his friend supported his decision.

        -  Did boss came back from China? 

        -  He´s coming back tomorrow. The man knew that Lee Soo Man is going to ask for him.

        -  Be sure to cover my . 

He heard how Eunhyuk started to laugh.

        -  I always did, so I´m used to it. 

        -  Thanks bro, take care! 

        -  Hae.. 

Donghae understood that Eunhyuk wanted to say something, but wasn´t sure weather he should or not.

         -  What is it?

         -  Yuri-shi was asking about you.. 

Now there was silence on both sides of the phone. Donghae was the first to speak.

         -  I don´t care , you know that. 

         -  Just be careful. 

 

    Just like the other days Donghae decided to follow Yoona. He entered the cafe she was working and set in the farthest corner of the place. From there he could watch her every move, catch glimpse of her smiles or fragments of her jokes. Everytime she would look in his part he would try to hide his face. It was strange to not Yoona alone, without  the other girl, so he suposed that today she wasn´t working.

    Half of hour before the closing, Hae paid the bill and went out. He wanted to walk Yoona home as he did every night, walking at a certain distance from the girls, to not scare them, but in the same time being close enough to help them if they´ll need it.

     After 20 minutes of waiting he saw Yoona comming out with the other guy that was working with her, they started to walk and Donghae decided to follow them.

     Suddently he saw that they stopped , fragments of their discussion reached his ears. The guy was trying to confess his feelings.

     Donghae became angry, he felt his blood boiling, but tried to calm himself ,  to prevent the anger crisis. Waiting for her answer, he saw that Yoona was trying to avoid the guy and prevent his confession

     Seeing her reaction he felt a little better, even if he wasn´t the reason of her rejection cause she didn´t remember him, he was happy knowing she didn´t have anyone. It was selfish , and he knew that, but he could not help it. He could not stand her beeing with some other guy.

    He regain his calm, but it faded away when he saw that the guy grabbed her hand.

     His first thought was to run towards them and to punch the guy´s face, but stopped himself not wanting to scare Yoona. But seeing how she tried hard to take her hand out of his and the bastard not wanting to let go, he forgot about this worry, he made few steps towards them and with a voice that didn´t accept disobedience said:

- The lady said to let go of her hand.

The guy released Yoona´s hand. They both turned to Donghae and his eyes met Yoona´s. He saw that she recognized him. He made few steps closer.

 

Yoona P.O.V.

 

- The lady said to let go of her hand.

The sound of this voice made her heart beat faster. Before turning around to see its owner, she already knew who it was. He was there, at the cofee today. Siting in the corner she noticed how he was trying to hide everytime she was looking at his way. She braced herself to approach him, but when she finally did, he was gone. And now he was standing in front of her, his eyes looking in hers. For few seconds the time stopped for the two of them, when she heard Junsu asking.

- Yoona, do you know this guy?

She turned to him. Right now he was like a stranger for her. She felt uncomfortable around him.

- Junsu it will be better if you´ll go home. She saw that he was looking at her with disbelief.

- Yoona, he gave a suspicious look to the man in front of them, she knew he didn´t want to leave her alone with him.

- Don´t worry about me, I´ll be fine.

- But this guy..

Yoona didnt know why, but she wasn´t afraid, she was sure the man won´t hurt her.

 - I will be fine. We`ll talk tomorrow. Now you´d better go. 

 - Yoona.. 

 -  Junsu, please.  

Once she decides something, it´s impossible to make her change the decision. Junsu knew that too well. He looked at Donghae with angry eyes.

- Call me when you´ll get home. Saying that he was still looking at the man.

- I will.

         Junsu left them alone.

    Watching Junsu´s back while he was walking away Donghae was trying to calm his heart. Seeing someone grabbing Yoona´s hand like that, his saw flashback of their past. He remembered the first time he experienced something similar. He stood by her, but  not to save Yoona, but to save himself from falling apart. And all because of his love for her. That´s how strong and selfishly he loved her.

 

 Few years ago

 

       - You´re not going!  

       - Who said that? 

Everybody in the house heard the sound of a vase smashed against the wall.

Donghae and Yoona were fighting because Yoona wanted to go to a party , invited by her friend. Knowing very well their both explosive characters everybody in the house decided to stay at a safe distance from the fight.

        -  I said you´re not going! You think I don´t know why Sunye invited you in the first place ? It´s cause her cousin Taecyeon is interested in you! 

“So that´s the reason he was irritated all day”thought Yoona and tried to hide her smile. “Finally, I thought he ´s never going to be jealous”. She looked back at him.

         -  I´m still going, but! Before he could argue with her again. If you´re suspicious about Taec oppa , you can come with me.

         -  Taec oppa??!! Since when do you call him like that. Last time when I heard about him he was Taecyeon-shi! Donghae was pretty angry.

“I call him like that since you showed that you´re jealous”. The truth was she was feeling pretty awkward next to Taecyeon. She did notice that he liked her a little, but she didn´t care and kept him at a confortable distance for her, since he was her friend´s cousin.

          -  So are you coming with me?  She wanted very much to go together with him.

         -   You guys are 18, I´m not a child! 

Yoona pouted her lips. “Here he goes again, emphasizing on our age difference.”

She opened the door and looked back.

        -  Then stay home ahjussi , she stuck out her tongue and closed the door.

        -  Ahjussi?? Is she kidding me? The man put his hands on his head trying to calm

I´m your oppa !!!  He screamed after her, but the door was already closed.

         -  She´s so spoiled, hot tempered, stubborn , fighting  whenever she likes. It´s surprising that boss didn´t just sent her to a boarding school. But of course he was glad he didn´t. This way he could always be close to her.

Knowing her temper Donghae decided to go with her to the club.

When they arrived the party was in full swing. After Yoona kissed her girlfriends and greeted everyone she looked back at Donghae. He came closer.

- I will be at the bar, if you´ll need something,  you can find me there.

         After 10 minutes sitting at the table Yoona was already bored. Taecyeon was sitting next to her , it looked like Sunye plotted with her friends to leave them alone. He was telling her about his plans of becoming ar.  He was a good guy, but she wasn´t interested. All she could think about was to find Donghae. Since she was sitting with her back to the bar, she could not see him at that moment. Suddently she noticed that Taecyeon wanted to caress her hand, so she got up.  

- I´m going to dance a little. She walked to the dance floor and caught Donghae´s gaze, he was watching her. She stopped in front of him at a distance.

         She felt the desire to have him by her side, but she knew it´s not possible, he won´t do that even if he felt the same. So she decided to a little. She let herself to move to the rithm of the music. Dancing seductively she was watching every change of his expression. She could see a mixture of feelings on his face. He didn´t like the way she was acting, but she could see the passion her dance was bringing in his eyes. Suddently she felt someone´s hands on her shoulders, she looked over her shoulder and saw that it was Taecyeon, she made a step back to release herself from his grasp, but noticed that Donghae made a move, and a crazy idea came to her mind , she knew she will regret about later, but at that moment she didn´t care. She turned around and faced Taecyeon. The guy leaned to her ear and whispered.

 -  You´re beautiful Yoona-shi. 

She knew she was wrong to use him in order to get a reaction from Donghae, but she didn´t move away.

Taecyeon put his hands on her waist and Yoona ordered herself to not move.

Few moments later she felt that someone grabbed her hand and dragged her away from Taecyeon , she looked back and saw Donghae. He had flames of fire in his eyes. He was extremely mad.

- Man, what are you doing? We´re dancing!

Yoona saw that Donghae was ready to punch Taecyeon and wanted to step in front of him, but felt how he reconsidered and continued  to drag her away. Outside of the club, away from the loud music Yoona tried to stop him.  

- Hae,let me go,  I want to go back to the dance floor!

- Don´t push your luck! She tried to release her hand, but he was too strong.

- I´m not a child. Stop it! Donghae stopped and looked at her with anger.

- So you´re saying you´re not a child. So what was that? What were you trying to show me ? That you´re an adult ? Well let me tell you something, you looked like an easy woman !

Those words hurt more than a slap at that moment. She looked away trying to prevent the tears and felt how he´s dragging her to the car.

Donghae helped her get into the car and closed the door, sat on the driver seat and drove away.

For few minutes they were driving in silence. Yoona could sense with her skin   the air was filled with tension. She looked at her left and noticed that Donghae was holding the wheel very tightly, so his knuckles turned red.

         -  Hae.. 

         -  Don´t say anything.. He cut her off before she could say anything.

Suddently he pulled the car to the right and got out. The man  started kicking the right  tire at the back of the car. He was  very mad and it was her fault. Yoona opened the door and got out of the car to approach him. When he saw her , he lift up his right hand showing her to keep a distance.

          -  Don´t come closer. The man turned around to not face her. He was scary in his anger, but Yoona wasn´t scared at all. She came closer and hugged him from behind. As much as he wanted to walk away, he couldn´t. This little devil had him under her charms.

Yoona had her hands on Donghae´s chest and under her left palm she could feel his fast heart beating.

- I´m sorry for what happened.

         -  How could you act like this? His anger vanished, but she could feel the pain in his voice.

        -  It´s because you never see me. She wanted to continue, but he didn´t let her. The man turned around and took her face in his palms.

         -  Silly,  don´t you see how much..

He leaned and started to kiss her, but the image of Taecyeon touching Yoona appeared in front of his eyes, so the kiss became forceful and possessive, he wanted to mark that this girl belongs to him and nobody else has the right to touch her. But seeing Yoona readily  responding to his kisses he felt ashamed. He loved her selfishly, wanting her just for himself. The idea of some other guy beeing with her could drive him crazy. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author´s note: Hey everybody! As I told simpleory, I´m the kind of author that needs some kicks in the to keep writing. I´m sorry!! I´m very glad that you like my stories and you wait for updates .. So I´ll try my best to be more responsable and update more frequently. 

BTW, there is another chapter of this story coming. I will update tomorrow ! Hope you´ll like it ;).