Something special

Fated

 

 

 

 

 

Today was an interesting day. Yoona didn´t know why, but the first moment she opened her eyes she knew that this day will be different and will bring something special into her life. She was excited to see what will happend. “Whatever it will be, it´s for the best”, thought Yoona and got up the bed.

After few minutes she understood why she had this feeling. It was indeed a different day, and all this thanks to Seohyun. They switch with places. Not with the bodies like in the movies, but with characters.  S        Seohyun waked up later then usual. MUCH later. Yoona was barely holding her laughter watching her running through the house with messy hair and the toothbrush in .

- I will be late!was screaming the girl while putting on her socks.

Usualy she was very organized, waking up with 1,5 hour before going to college. She would always have her clothes prepaired and would slowly eat her healthy breakfast, while Yoona would wake up with 30 min or even 20 before going out, put on the first thing she will find in her way, take a sip of coffee, grab  a sandwich and run out after Seohyun.

They were studying in the same college. Thanks to Seohyun´s father who was a good friend of their director, Yoona had the opportunity to go to Seohyun´s college and study arts.

 Seohyun tried many times to make Yoona respect the same program. But even Seohyun found it impossible. Yoona loved to sleep too much.

But today Seohyun was the one to wake up the last. More than that, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed so everything was wrong the whole day.  

That´s why later, at work, Yoona tried to be close to Seohyun, to stop little disasters from happening. Well she failed to stop at least one. They were in the kitchen to take some orders. Seohyun took a big creamy piece of cake that was ordered by one of their customers and turned to go out when she bumped into Junsu. No one got hurt, but the plate with the pie was now on the floor and the creme that few seconds ago was on top of it , was now on Junsu´s shirt. Yoona started to laugh. The situation was too funny for her to handle.  But more, she was laughing because of Seohyun´s guilty expression. That´s not the kind of expression you would see everyday on her face. Seohyun couldn´t raise her eyes to look at Junsu. Mumbling  "I´m so sorry" she started to clean his shirt with a towel. But the more she tried, the cream kept spreading on Junsu´s shirt. The boy started to laugh, so did the people in the kitchen. A smile spread on Seohyun´s face.

- It´s ok, don´t worry, said Junsu. Clean fast and go to attend the customers. They quickly did.

- You are a walking disaster today. said Yoona. Usually it´s me, but today you took the title.

They went out of the kitchen.

- I´ll be right next to you , just in case.Yoona patted Seohyun´s had.

- Thanks for taking care of me unnie.

- I´m not doing it for you, I´m worried about our customers.

- Unnie!!!

 

Yoona looked in the hall and saw that 2 tables were occupied. There was a couple and 2 men in the corner. One of them had a very blond hair.

-         We have customers. I´ll take care of the ones in the corner. Don´t hurt our customers!  She recieved an angry expression from Seohyun.

-         Just kidding!

Yoona turned and walked towards the men.

 

Donghae POV:

 

The door opened and two girls came out laughing. Donghae felt overwhelmed by happiness. It was her. He knew that since the moment he heard her laughter.  He imagined  how she widely opened like a alligator in the cutest way ever.

Donghae felt the desire to run to her and hug her tieghtly, feel her body next to him again. He was so hungry to have her by his side.

Donghae was happy that she was here that she was alive and all the scenarios that he played in his head weren´t true. After the moment of complete happiness he realised a little detail that was very serious. She didn´t recognize them. She looked at Eunhyuk straight in the eyes  but no sign of recognizing didn´t appear on her face.  She could play a prank on Eunhyuk and pretend that she doesn´t know him, she even could do that to him, but not after 11 months of missing. She would never hurt him this way. Once she said that he must always remeber that he belongs to her, she would never miss the chance to claim this right.

She smiled briefly and moved towards them.  Her movements were flawless.

Donghae turned to his shocked friend. It seemed like Eunhyuk was in a complete prostration.

- Stay calm, Donghae tried to prevent any crazy action.

- But it´s Yoo..Donghae didn´t let him finish.

- I know, just stay calm.

Eunhyuk saw how Yoona approached their table.

- Welcome to "Angel´s smile".  What would you like to order? asked the girl with a beautiful smile.

Eunhyuk was lost. It was Yoona, but she was a stranger, more precisely, they were strangers for her.

- What´s the speciality of the house? heard Yoona from the other man.  She turned her head to answer and her eyes met a pair of brown eyes.  Her heart skipped a bit. There were so many emotions in them.  She lost herself for  few moments and then remembered that she must answer.

 

Donghae POV:

The moment she turned to him and their eyes met, Donghae saw that something changed. She was surprised, but she covered it turning back  to Eunhyuk. It was clear that she doesn´t remember him. He felt pain.. But he made himself to hide it deep in his heart. She was alive and she seemed happy, that was the most important at this moment. He will find a way to make the things like they were before.

 

The two men at her table left the cafe. Yoona went to the bathroom and splashed her face with water. Her cheeks were red.

- What was that ? she asked herself. She remembered the man´s eyes. All the time they were in the cafe she felt like he was watching her. Their eyes met few times and everytime they did, she felt drown into them, so beautiful and so sad in the same time. The girl looked in the mirror.

- Yoona, get hold of yourself. You need to work! But all the time left till the closure, she was distracted by the thoughts about that misterious man.

 

- It´s Yoona, it´s her right?Eunhyuk was excited. But why she didn´t recognize us?

- I think she forgot about us, I don´t know why, but I will find out. You go back to Seul , I will stay here. Don´t tell anybody that we found her.

- What are you going to do?

- I need to stay here and to observe. We can´t take her with us, we´ll only scare her.

Donghae knew that he will never let her out of his side again. He will never leave her alone. It was enough for him to stay away from her all this time. He won´t bare another day. All this time he blamed himself that he left her, that he let this  happend to her. Listening for her father, he failed in protecting the one he loved and truly cared about. He didn´t care about the organization, of course he cared about his friends , but the main reason that he was working in it was Yoona. Since the beginning and till now. Everything was for her.

 

Few days later:

 

It was Junsu again. This boy will never stop. But she didn´t feel anything for him. More than that, she wasn´ interested in a relationship at this moment.

         She didn´t know why, but she felt that her heart already had its master. She didn´t know who it was, she didn´t remember, but she knew, her heart is already given away, it belonged to someone and she has to wait for him to find her, she was sure he will.

         Since they were working together, Junsu usualy walked her and Seohyun home. But today, because of an important exam next day, Seo didn´t come to work, so Yoona had to go with Junsu alone. Once again she told him that there is no need for him to go with her, but he insisted. Even if she couldn´t see him as a love interest she liked him as a friend. He was very good and kind to them.

They were walking, but something was different. Beside, being without Seo (that was one of the few times she worked alone, usually they were doing everything together), she felt like someone was watching her. It felt very strange because it didn´t felt scary or upsetting. On the contrary, she felt protected and safe. She looked back searching for someone, but there was nobody. “It´s just your imagination” thought the girl. She turned back to continue walking when she almost bumped into Junsu. She didn´t expect him to be so close.

-        Yoona, I want to tell you something.  

She supposed what exactly he wanted to tell her and she didn´t want him to do that. Her answer will be “no” so she didn´t want to hurt him with her rejection. It will hurt his pride and she didn´t want that to happen.

He opened his mouth to continue.

-        Junsu, Yoona tried to prevent his confession. You know that I care about you as a friend. She didn´t know what else to say to stop him.

-        Friends? Asked Junsu with a sad smile.

-        I´m sorry

-        Do you have someone?

-        No, I don´t, but it doesn´t ..,he didn´t let her finish  and grabbed her hand.

-          Then be my girlfriend!

She tried to release her hand but he was holding it tightly  till the point that it was hurting her.

-        Junsu..

-        I´ll be a good boyfriend, I promise!

-        Junsu please, let go of my hand.

-        Yoona, listen to me! Junsu was desperate, he knew it was his only chance. He tried to confess many times, but everytime Yoona interrupted him and he couldn´t finish.

-        Junsu, let go first.

-        I promise I .. , but someone´s voice didn´t let him finish.

-        The lady said to let go of her hand.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author´s note: Hey everybody!! I don´t know why, but this chapter was a little hard to write.. My muse decided to not go back home and stay in Greece a little longer. :D  Hope I´ll do better next time !