End

Because of YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

/1 step/

/2 steps/

*glance* *got no attention* *back to walking*

/3 steps/

/4 steps/

/5 steps/

*glance again* *met a pair of pretty eyes*

“Do we really need to go to that far for lunch???” The pale boy’s hands motioned crazily. Take note here readers, he didn’t speak out loud. Never would he  be that  normal and obvious. Oh and who was he motioning to? Let’s move your eyesight to the opposite sidewalk.

“No. Just walk to there. No opposition.” The tomboy spoke to Henry through her wriggling eyes. Seeing the Canadian pout and continue his walking obediently, she cracked to a small laugh.

Amber promised to treat him today for completing his Trap promotion (with flying colors – Henry’s words). As much as Snoopy was excited, his mood soon went down when they had to date hang out in Coreanos and Coreanos only, which was like 30 minutes walking from their place. Henry wouldn’t complain if it were not for Amber’s requirement to “be close but not too close”, followed by them walking in 2 opposite sidewalks, like two strangers, much to Henry’s displeasure.

======================================

“Food~”

Henry chirped happily as soon as he caught a glimpse of their food. Immediately, he shoved a whole piece of pizza into his mouth.

They were sitting on the floor with a small table in between. This small room of Coreanos was made especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter