Entry no. 6 (Final)

The Danger: KEEP OUT Diary of Do Kyung Soo

Dear Diary,

Hi Diary, many things happened, it's like a very fast slideshow—hazy and dizzying. Someone left again and it's painful but must endure and stay tight lipped until everything is settled. Some people who don't really know the story judge when it's not their family tree loses one of it's branch but some stays and still support us and I am very thankful for that. Everything nowadays is tiring and exhausting but like a cliche saying we must always go forward and that's what we are doing right now. Moving forward with a renewed strength and determination to be a better artist for our supporters and fans. 

But it wouldn't change the fact that I'm still trying so hard to stop myself from murdering Park Chan Yeol.... HE.FREAKING.POSTED.JONGIN'S.PICTURE.WHILE.TRYING.TO.PUT.HIS PANTS.ON.HIS.INSTAGRAM.FOR.EVERYONE.TO.SEE. HE IS DEAD I AM TELLING YOU....

 

Kyungsoo is sprawled tiredly at their hotel room which he is sharing with Park Chanyeol who is busy laughing and staring at his phone like a retard that he is. And since he is been a while there I got curious and take a peek.

 

Kyungsoo walks regally at Chanyeol's back to look at what Chanyeol is laughing about.

"Hehehe Jongin will be happy to see this hahahahaha!!!!" Kyungsoo hears Chanyeol murmurs and that perks his attention more so he hurried and looks at what Chanyeol is fussing about.

"PARK.CHAN.YEOL....." Kyungsoo syllabically and menacingly mutter.

"K-Kyungsoo? W-wait let me explain...." Chanyeol said putting a distance between him and Kyungsoo and get near to the door just in case.

"EXPLAIN.NOW." Kyungsoo said while trying to picture out in his mind on ways how to kill Park Chan Yeol.

"I-it's for Jongin's birthday." Chanyeol said but when Kyungsoo's eyes got angrier he made a run to the door to escape.

"PARK.CHAN.YEOL.YOU.MOTHERSFRWSFGAHG.COME.BACK.HERE." KYungsoo screams angrily at the top of his lungs that made the whole floor seems to shake, and proceed to chase Chanyeol in the hallways.

While Chanyeol tripping while running away for his dear life. And Chanyeol felt like he finds a way to nirvana when he sees Jongin approaching.

"Why are you running hyung?" Jongin asked confused.

"Kim Jongin please calm Kyungsoo down, I will owe you big time." Chanyeol said while panting hard.

Jongin was about to ask why when they both saw the angry looking Kyungsoo approaching and Chanyeol runs for his life again while Jongin left dumbfounded.

Kyungsoo's facial feature soften when he sees Jongin standing scared at the corridor. "What are you doing here Jongin?" Kyungsoo ask smiling.

"I just want to see you." Jongin smiles bashfully.

"Oh is that so." Kyungsoo said blushing a little.

"Yeah, are you busy?" Jongin ask worriedly.

Kyungsoo was about to answer 'No' when he remembers that he is currently chasing Park Chan Yeol. "Oh yeah a little bit but I'll be back in while would you mind waiting for me?" Kyungsoo asked smiling but fiddling on his foot wanting to end Chanyeol's life fast!!!

"Oh sure, but what are going to do?" Jongin ask a little bit disappointed.

"Oh nothing I have a pest to kill but it'll be very quick." Kyungsoo smiles reassuringly.

Jongin returns the gesture. "Okay." He said smiling but then he remembers Chanyeol's favor but before he can speak Kyungsoo beats him into it and well his mind blown, quite literally.

"Okay Happy Birthday Jongin-ah." Kyungsoo said and kisses Jongin on the lips just a smack but enough to take Jongin's sanity then left to end Chanyeol's miserable life.

Jongin's think to hell with what he was thinking Do Kyung Soo kissed him on the lips so walks to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's shared hotel room while smiling like an idiot.

 

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol. " Kim Jongin... Kaisoo..." Chanyeol's last words before everything went black for Chanyeol.

The End

 

 

A/N: Okay what did I just wrote hahaha!!!!! Err.. sorry for the terrible update. This will be my final update on this story before I go to indefinite hiatus, because it's very hard for me to find time to write these days because I am setting my priorities now and I can't sit in front of my computer for a long time like I did before. I am a college student now and I'm in scholarship program also, the pressure of school and family matters are getting heavier, I can't find time to breathe and relax so instead of spending my time writing fics I will just use it to rest. I'm really sorry, I know I'm not good at writing fic but I really did enjoy it especially when I am writing about kaisoo, it's relaxing and the very best way to escape from my harsh reality and it's heartbreaking to stop something I love to do. But yeah I have to stop now and I am planning to start working this summer for experiences so I can find job easily after I graduated from college. Thank you for all the readers, subscribers and upvoters in my stories, especially those who started reading my fic on my first account THANK YOU!!!!!! Bye Bye!!!!!!! 

 

By the way.... huhu I want to buy this but waaaaaaaah I am saving up for 'Cart's' Official DVD and I am just a broke student waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

​ 

 

 

GIF Cr.: purpleuhan

 

 

GIF Cr.: kyvngsoo

​I WILL SELL MY FRIEND kaisoolustious9493 to the price enough for me to buy this 9493ROOM PB 100BOOK TT^TT hahahaha!!!!!