Entry no. 4

The Danger: KEEP OUT Diary of Do Kyung Soo

Dear Diary,

I think I need a check-up because my heart is aching these past few days. It's like there's a very large hand trying to squeze it up taking my life away, and it's really really hard to breathe that my eyes starts to water. But the weird part is, it only happens whenever I see Jongin and Taemin together. :'(

It's been so long since Kyungsoo-hyung and I talk like before; you know those talks that doesn't require a specific topic, we just talk about anything and everything. I know it's my fault, getting angry at something I shouldn't have because he is just doing his job. But I don't why am I feeling this way? It is kind of new to me and it bothers me a lot because simple touches, close proximity and knowing smiles became too intimate for my taste and it frightens. It frightens me so much I can't bear to get too close to him. I'm like a moth seeking warmth and Kyungsoo-hyung is that warmth but before he is just the warm light now he became the dangerous fire that I can't get close with. I have two choices one is to succumb to the fire and vanish or get out in the cold and die.

 

I chose neither of it because now I am settling to my comfort zone which is the warm light and that is Taemin. I go out more often with him especially now that I get to feature in his album. Maybe I am coward but there are things that you must give up to protect not only that thing but also yourself.

 

 

 

A/N: Okay this is supposed to be a humor fic but why is it leaning to drama?

I'm sorry it's just that there's too much TaeKai around the corner it overwhelms me. TT^TT But I don't hate them, I actually find them adorable it's just that I don't really know, my poor KaiSoo heart is suffering right now. Mianhe!!!!!