YoungMi: Onew [Dorky Plans]

My Story/ One Shot Collection/ [Haitus]

Sorry for the wait... please enjoy! ^^


It was another weekend that I was supposed to be spending with my best friend slash crush Onew. However, I was waiting here at our favorite café and he was no where to be found. Then I saw one of his friends, Taemin, walking towards me.

 

“Jihye noona?” He asked. I nodded.

 

“Onew hyung wanted me to give you this,” He said, handing me a letter then walking away.

 

Huh? What is this?

 

I opened the letter to find what seemed to be a riddle.

 

Remember when I pushed you down the swing and you scraped your knee? Where is the park? Find me and you get closer to well me ;)

 

As I thought about it I remembered, it was at the park right by my brother’s house

 

 

When I got there I saw Key sitting on the slide.

 

“You finally got here. Here Onew told me to give you this,” He said handing me a ticket to a movie. “If you don’t get a move on you’ll miss the movie,” Key commented. I groaned and started running.

 

Why is Onew making me do this? if he didn’t want to spend time with me he could’ve just said so instead of making me see all of his friends.

 

[At the theaters]

 

I saw another one of Onew’s friends, Jonghyun.

 

“Uwa Jihye you made it… I was scared that I was going to miss my movie,” He said, taking the ticket out of my hand. I saw his girlfriend and she waved at me.

 

“Aish what is this all about?” I questioned him. He put his hands up surrendering.

 

“I don’t know… what I do know is that Onew wanted me to give you this,” He said, handing me a box of chocolates with a note on it. I opened the note and read:

 

Don’t eat the chocolates.  Remember that time you had a midnight craving for ramen. Go to that convenient store.

 

I groaned and went to the store.

 

I’d rather have the chocolates.

 

[At the store]

 

Right outside the convenient store was another one of Onew’s friends, Minho. He smiled and waved as he saw me.

 

“I’m guessing these are yours.” I said, handing the chocolate at him. He nodded.

 

“Yep. Onew wants you to have this,” He responded, handing me a bag of potato chips. I grabbed them and saw a message written on the back.

 

“You wouldn’t happen to know what this is about right?” I asked. He shrugged.

 

“Onew just told me to give this to you. I have no idea why,” He answered. I sighed and read the message.

 

You like food right? Well go to our favorite restaurant and I promise this will be the last place I’ll send you <3

 

I sighed and headed towards our favorite restaurant. When I got there I finally got to see Onew. He ran towards me and tripped on the air. I chuckled and ran towards him.

 

“Aish Onew…,” I commented, helping him up from the ground. “So what is this all about?” I asked a little frustrated.

 

“Well… lets go in first,” He said, escorting me inside. I was surprised to find a table well decorated and light.

 

“Umm what is this?” I wondered, as he opened my chair for me.

 

“Well this is a giant elaborate plan to confess to you. I, Onew, have feelings much greater than what I should have for a friend, so will you, Jihye be my other half?” He asked. I looked at the sincerity of his face and smiled. “Aish that sounded much cooler in my head,” He commented. I chuckled and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

 

“I, Jihye, also have greater feelings that what I should have for a friend and I would love to be your other half,” I said. He cheered loudly. Onew… my dork.