Chapter 14

Loving A Badass Girl

 

Jhope's Pov

 

"Hyung? What are you doing?" V asked suddenly "Nothing, just playing with my phone" i said "Hyung, let's make Taehyung jealous" Jimin whispered to me "Do you have any plan how?" suddenly Jin response to our conversation "How about we talked about how close HyeMi and ChunJi hyung?" NamJoon said "And how YoonGi hyung look like he accept ChunJi hyung?" Jungkook said excitedly "Smart maknae" i pat his head "What did you guys talking about?" V poke his head behind Jin shoulder "About Teen Top" I said "Why are you talking about them?" V frowned "Because they're handsome?" Jungkook laughed "I think Ljoe hyung is the most handsome" Jimin said and i hit his head "I think ChunJi is the most handsome" Jin calmly said and i could see Taehyung annoyed face "Yeah, and i think he looks good together with Hyemi" NamJoon winked to me "And i think YoonGi hyung accept ChunJi hyung as his brother in law" I said while I text MinJi to tell her what happen "They look good together i think" Jungkook played with his doll "I think Angels (Teen Top's Fandom) love HyeMi and ChunJi couple" Jin said "V, just hurry and make a move before ChunJi hyung takes Hyemi" I smacked Taehyung shoulder "But, i don't like Hyemi! Why i should make a move on her?" Taehyung rub his shoulder "Oh, don't lie Tae we can see clearly that you like Hyemi. A LOT" NamJoon rolled his eyes "But, it's the truth! I don't like her!" V keep denied it "Come on hyung, all the members already know that you like HyeMi. Well, i don't know if YoonGi hyung knows it or not" JungKook said "We talked about ChunJi to make you jealous and make a move on Hyemi. You can't lie to us Tae, we know you better than yourself" I said "Okay fine,you guys right. I like her and i hate the fact that she's close to ChunJi hyung" Taehyung sighed "Confess to her before ChunJi takes her" Jin pat his head "But, I feel like HyeMi will reject me and she will hate me if I confessed to her" V put his head down "Don't need to worry oppa, she'll accept you. Just don't dissapoint her" suddenly MinJi leaning in the door frame "Yah! Park MinJi knock first!" V scold her "Oh sorry" she knocked the door "There you go, i knocked the door first" she grinned "As expected from Jhope hyung girlfriend and Jimin lil sis" V rolled his eyes "Baby, where are the other girls?" i waved my hand to signal her to come to my spot "Hyemi is consulting her love with Chanmi" She whispered to me "What are you two talking about?" V frowned "None of your business oppa" She poke her tounge out "Tae, when do you plan to confessed to Hyemi" NamJoon asked "I don't know, i haven't thought about it hyung" V laid down and close his eyes with his hand "Just do it tomorrow oppa" MinJi played with my fingers "What did you say?!" I could see Taehyung almost pop his eyes when she heard what MinJi said "Baby, isn't too fast?" i asked her "Not at all for HyeMi, she needs a bold confession or actually she already recieved many bold confession" She shrugged "Come on Tae, be a gentle man! Confess to her tomorrow!" Jin said excitedly "But hyung, i haven't prepared my heart at all! What if i want to give her a surprise confession?" V punched his pillow "Don't do anything stupid oppa, just said one sentence 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' that's all you need" MinJi slapped my hand "Baby! It's hurt!" I whinned "Sorry oppa, too excited" She kissed my hand which got slapped with her before "Okay fine, i'll try and confessed to her tomorrow" V sighed "Okay, mission success! I'll go back to my room first" MinJi crawl down from my thigh "Baby, don't leave me" i pouted "Oh come on hyung, don't act like a kid. You can meet her tomorrow" JungKook scold me "Listen to Jungkook oppa, oppa. Oh yeah, one more tell YoonGi oppa to go home right now, it's midnight already. Where is he?" MinJi said "He's working at the studio for our new album" NamJoon said "Tell him to go home, i need to wake up early tomorrow" She said "Wake up early? What for?" I asked "School hyung. We're still a high schooler" JungKook shakes his head in disbelief "Ah, i've class tomorrow but at 10" I said "I've class at 8 tomorrow" V said "Glad to hear that, so you can confess earlier oppa" She left our room "Your girlfriend and your lil sister sure is annoying" V pointed at me and Jimin "Tae! Be polite towards older person. You've never feel what i feel just wait until you have a girlfriend tomorrow! Now sleep!" i smack his head "Yeah, you've never feel to have a lil cute sister" Jimin said "Sleep guys!" NamJoon scold us.